It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Quickening: accelerated Karma to 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

BRAVO star for you. nice work

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I am with you on that one, however its hard to believe that it has to do with the upcoming year 2012.
My own story has been a decade long journey for soul healing. I had an issue with Forgiving and finally I have found the cure last year. Interesting and very profound as it was... I am not sure if my personal live has an impact on 2012 or if 2012 will have an impact on my personal live, - I really doubt it.
The Sheeple have been deceived the last 1000 years by Systems as the "Church" and the F*#K Vatican that does everything to keep the truth under wraps.
The Bible-Editing-Even of the Vatican around 1300 is the best proof. The awakening that may be felt at this time comes from the Internet and a more global business network that exchange opinions and cultures is more responsible then some Mumbo-Gumbo Year Number as 2012 that accidently comes up.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Now is the time to not only face your own karma but the karma of all your ancestors. Just face it and let it come and all will be relieved in an instant.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I believe the very act of the soul to undertake the challenges of being a Human, is an expression of free will of a higher stature. This would indicate that a Human life is merely a dream, game or role play. A good story needs excellent actors, and with a myriad of different situations happening concurrently which climaxes with an ending so extravagant, you will be stunned.

Remember the episode when the sea creatures suddenly decided to roam the dry lands? Oh my what a twist! How about when the brain of the Homo species doubled in size in the space of 2 million years!

Evolution had recently just done something crazy. The rise of scientific and technological advancement gave Man the idea that he holds within the firm grasp of his hands, the power of creation. That also meant the power to create destruction. With the advent of the internet, the sheer volume of information circulated in a short amount of time is mind blowing. The notion of a collective consciousness is rapidly manifesting itself in ways known now, to ways unknown in the future. Perhaps brain-computer interfacing will be the catalyst for something as novel as telepathy, and even creating dream worlds/fantasy inside a virtual reality type complex. Notice the amount of activity that will thrive in such a small space and small amount of time, a trend that has been going on since the dawn of time.

The future has become a responsibility.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Thank you friend.

Some very interesting ideas going on in this thread, I certainly enjoy the candor of those such as Mynaeris, Moegli, RiverGoddess , Napayshni, Wehali, and of course LoneGunMan.

Let us continue to spiral up, up, and away!

///

a long time ago i decided to break everything that was given
to see if i could rebuild my chapel and fall to my knees
raise my hands trembling

this thimble and thread
i sew my mask with human skin to form a thin veneer
thick enough to withstand the brand

spit the sickle comrade
fashion your passion from the christ child
style yourself after one

i broke my face into many different pieces
reassemble and transform the gorgon
my chores remain undone and sundry

i became undone under the sun
here comes the moon
bloom my flower and sour the milk

master the hunt and stunt the growth
lie in your filth pig bigot
ive thrown my jig into the rigging already

steady as she goes down proudly

rip apart the artist destroy the heartless

\\\

Peace be among all of these, my brethren.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
No, I don't believe in Karma; it was created as a social construct to preserve elitist control, while keeping the lower castes poor, obedient, and unmotivated.

Somewhere throughout history, it diffused into western society and was adopted by the new age youtube-spiritualists.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

Can you let me know how and where I can practice this. I have experienced this on a few occaisions but when I want it to happen it doesn't!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Wow teriffic post!! Ten years ago I would have been unable to deal with what I am going through these days I think I am finally learning that serinity and peace of mind is a choice that is still availiable to everyone even in stressfull times and that happiness is not a external phenomina but a internal one that determined by the individuals will.
And whats even more strange ten years ago I would have looked at a person who lives as I do now as a person of little or no consequence, What I'm saying is now the people that impress me at this stage of my life are those are more concerned with other people not things How strange I had to loose just about everything to find the place I'm happy in.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Your post is s true ...I started my awakening 5 years ago it has been a crazy ride I know I have a long way to go but the change is definitively happening.

I do not know what will happen in 2012 all I have noticed are the changes inside of me I am a better person now I can control my feelings and anger I do not get angry anymore ..I learned that treating everything with Love and Kindness and Compassion will always solve the problem can even heal old wounds inside the soul .....

I hope that people will realize that regardless of what will happen this is the way to go ...to be and live in this world .

I can understand how things are going and also I came to realize that after we Die as we know death there is so much more ...if we work toward this then for sure we will leave this planet very rich ..the richness of the soul is the most important thing somebody should require in once lifetime ..

Hope all is well for everybody and we will all be able to change people around us so they can see things in different perspective

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

there is no such thing as a fifth diminsion,

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
While I do not believe in karma, I will say if its true I'm completely doomed. I do positive things for people every day, but my own life situation with a painful, chronic illness (among other problems) leaves me unable to think positively. And then of course I hold negative conspiracy beliefs and opinions on human stewardship of the planet.

Over the years I've minimized my own physical ailments despite their chronic nature not by positive thought, but my proactive health measures taken in an attempt to control them. Karma, good vibes, or whatever you want to call it just doesn't enter into my life.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

this thimble and thread
i sew my mask with human skin to form a thin veneer
thick enough to withstand the brand

Good stuff. We are all but the same one wearing billions of masks, we fool ourselves and each other with them. We are a silly one aren't we? We play charades on a stage made by us acted out by us and watched by us.

2012 is a date. It will come and pass and wont feel any different than they day before. What we are experiencing now is not a date but an era. 2012 is in the middle of this era and is more like an anchor point, a way for our minds to sort it all out for time is a loop, a circle that is around us not a straight line we follow.

We follow this line so we do not get lost.

2012 is an anchor point.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

I think that this is a great form of awakening ...I study Robert Monroe's Books ...and I think I can understand now even better why the society and religion is keeping us so tight up and blind to this god or gods and why we are always kept away from looking inside ..

I am starting now to ;earn how to have O.B.E 's I recommend everybody to read Robert Monroe's 3 books and also try the Hemi Sync technique to learn how to have obe 's I have some of the lessons for who wants to try it ....

I think your post is great and it is a way that people should look out further once their awakening process started ...

Love to everybody

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
Karma, good vibes, or whatever you want to call it just doesn't enter into my life.

We are but vibrations. Everything has a frequency, we tune into this dimension of physical by using the human body as a receiver to experience/receive this frequency. Like a radio wave goes undetected and can pass through the physical and cannot be decoded until it is heard through a physical instrument like a radio.

Your soul does the same thing. It is a subtle energy that of good vibrations and positive thought. If my instrument is damaged physically I need a doctor to repair it. I can help that repair though from my end too if I can adjust the dial just right.

Help yourself and tune in your dial to help you heal.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
From the Erowind vaults.

Several weeks later, still processing these two '___' experiences, I had one of the most realistic, vivid dreams I have ever had in my life. Christian Ratsch once described these types of dreams as Kali Dreams, after the Hindu goddess of mayhem and destruction.

In my dream, I was a child again back in middle school, talking to a beautiful young girl, who, in retropect, looked like Parvati, who is the loving, gentle alter-ego of Kali. Her gaze and awareness were piercing, focused, all-seeing, all-knowing and her eyes looked straight into me and gave me a queasy, nervous, glowy feeling, like intense love at first sight.

The class bell rang, and she started for the classroom along with all my classmates, who were taking their seats. I had to go the bathroom, though, and I knew the teacher wouldn't mind me being a little late (it was my favorite Spanish teacher, incidently). Returning from the bathroom, I walked into an empty classroom. The back door was open, though, and sun and breeze were streaming in. It was eerily quiet. I stepped out the back door to find the bodies of my classmates strewn all over the lawn, bloody, dead. Only a couple were still alive, catatonic, carefully loading the bodies into a sport-utility.

I stood there in shock, watching the scene, trying to figure out what had happened, when I realized I was being watched. It was her, the beautiful girl, Parvati/Kali. She looked at me with the slightest of smiles, wide eyes, arms and palms turned out towards me, presenting the entire scene to me. With that gaze, I instantly realized she had done this, she did it as a lesson for me, she was trying to show me how beautiful death can be, she killed these children to teach me and to teach them the beauty and value of both life and death. She freed them, she let them go, she returned them to the eternal all-pervasive universal consciousness.

It was a gift, her gift, her eternal timeless lesson to us, to not hold on so tightly to such a precious gift as life and overlook the precious gift that is death. With this realization and her gentle loving gaze, I was overcome with an overwhelming sense of peace, beauty, joy, despite my natural instincts of terror and revolt. The scene and the lesson before me was absolutely sacred and necessary. Kali had visited me. I opened my eyes and found myself wide awake in bed remembering clearly every vivid detail.

Beginning is end, life is death.

//||\\
\\||//

All the way things are
encompassing sorrow
embracing the morrow
trudging your feet along a cold winter street
as well as the inverted circle
purpose is a shapeless vapor traipsing
ever and away
sailing to no avail
prevalent venom incapacitating
compass goes haywire: lies to me showing false hope
moping about realization drags your face in sand
chaos always restores order to every instance

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
While I do not believe in karma, I will say if its true I'm completely doomed. I do positive things for people every day, but my own life situation with a painful, chronic illness (among other problems) leaves me unable to think positively. And then of course I hold negative conspiracy beliefs and opinions on human stewardship of the planet.

Over the years I've minimized my own physical ailments despite their chronic nature not by positive thought, but my proactive health measures taken in an attempt to control them. Karma, good vibes, or whatever you want to call it just doesn't enter into my life.

I think you should stop thinking negative ..you should if you have time to learn about out of body experiences ...make something good of every bad situation or state that you are in ....think that this life is but a mere moment in a long long journey ...it is for you to be in this situation to learn something ..once you acknowledge your lesson things will get better or end ..No mater what never be afraid free yourself ..learn as much as you can by reading and from situation .. .. Should you want I have some books I could recommend I can send them to you via email they are in electronic format ...write me at [email protected]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Frith

I don't believe you are doomed for not believing in Karma. Karma would be another way of making atonement for things we have done or may feel we have done that weighs on our spirit. To change the outcome of things to change our out look to even change the path we take in whats left in life. I don't know if I believe in Karma from other life times coming into this life time. How would we really know that for sure if it does?

What if Karma is really our innermost manifestation of things we would like to of changed either in deed or ourselves and nothing more?

Just because you don't like something or don't agree with something. Or even because you see conspricy in things don't make you a negitive person unless you let what you don't like become a part of you.

I do have problems with the teachings that say you have to be meek, mild and love everyone and everything. That is not balanced. Sometimes you have to stand up and fight. It just depends on what side you are fighting for the goodness or the right side or the side that takes people down a dark and negitive world.

You can not be as negitive as you think you are. You help people and as long as it comes from the heart without thought of what is in it for you. Especially that thought that it makes you look good to others by helping than you are light years ahead of many people in a positive way.

I know when our bodies aren't feeling well and when its a constant battle daily we have a tendency to feel negitive more than positive. Being positive isn't always just emotion. You show positivity in trying to make yourself better. Which takes strength and determination. Both very positive things. How can we help others if we don't first help ourselves and you seem to already be doing that.

Positivity is not only emotion its also our actions. If people believe postivitity is only emotion based than they only see half the picture.

In my opinion there is no really bad emotion. Its how you use the emotion that makes it bad or good. You have to learn to balance all emotion. Just like you have to learn to balance actions.

You don't come across to me as a negitive person. Don't let anyone elses ideas of what a positive person has to be like, feel like, think like hinder you or make you feel you are not positive. Each person has a different path to learn from in life. Each person experiences different things so how we would all have the same thoughts and same feelings at one time to know what is truely right. Maybe whats right is that its a different thing for each and everyone of us. Don't be so hard on yourself trying to live up to other peoples standards of what is positive. They haven't walked in your foot prints. The foot prints they leave might not be as deep as the ones you make.

Cheers my friend

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Those with too much dogma will get run over by karma.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix
Those with too much dogma will get run over by karma.

That is very funny, I have a dog name Karma! Oh the irony...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join