The Quickening: accelerated Karma to 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Regarding the quickening, isn't that how life always works? I mean, throughout history, hasn't time always seemed to accelerate dramatically as we age? I find it deeply disappointing just how short life on Earth has shown to be personally because I want to accomplish so much but feel like I'm given such a short time to accomplish all of it. Especially when you consider that after the age of 60 or 70 the body rapidly becomes physically incapable of doing a lot of things in most cases.

Regarding polarizing, I attribute at least part of that as an effect of the internet. After becoming so connected to the internet, we so quickly see how things really are around the world. We can much more rapidly network with like-minded individuals and become polarized as a result. My life has personally taken enormous 180 degree turns in the last few years and if the internet did not exist I question whether those turns would have happened at all. Even in the past couple weeks after seeing a video I can say it rather dramatically polarized my system of beliefs.

But I must say, the timing of the internet so well within the Mayan 2012 prediction framework is a "strange coincidence" to me indeed!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Opie, Its not a karmic response, although eloquently stated.

It is the Judgement.

Better clear your head, because if it hasnt come to your house yet, it will.

if it has already, then be glad you are still posting and thank god he didnt take you.

:kanigo2

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
very good post, thankyou!!

i just cant believe how much things have accelerated/changed in the last 5yrs or so.

it seems that so many people i know know are getting into meditation, yoga, spiritual awakening...etc etc...

even the amount of everyday people who are seeing UFO's etc too!

yes, i think this is all amazingly great. time is speeding up and many people are saying this... it is speeding up so much that by 2012 huge,important occurances will be happening in very short spaces of time.

even now, not only in our own lives, but on a world scale things are moving by faster than ever and more and more is happening.

we are in a for a great ride. just be happy, loving, positive and we shall be partying on the other side.

G

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest

Regarding the quickening, isn't that how life always works? I mean, throughout history, hasn't time always seemed to accelerate dramatically as we age? I find it deeply disappointing just how short life on Earth has shown to be personally because I want to accomplish so much but feel like I'm given such a short time to accomplish all of it.

They are both present but the quickening is different, it can be experienced by children that are gifted. It is more like a thickening a more life enriched environment. I am not talking about "the good life" I am talking about getting hammered from every aspect.

I said it earlier about getting your outer self stripped to the raw. Its have every part of your existence be a series of hard lessons and each time you are conscientiously aware that this is for raising your vibrational state it comes at you like a bell curve. You truly acknowledge the Infinite Awareness inside and the curve starts out shallow and like the bell curve the more synchronicity you feel and understand in life and every importent "signs: :using and acknowledging divination and ability to read it the curve gets more steep and everything accelerates.

This is the Quickening.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The rapid polarization is taking place in people between "service to self" and "service to others"; the "animal needs" versus the "spiritual gives".

The people that make us the most angry or disappoint us the most are those that will make us grow spiritually the most. It's like a little stone inside an oyster , it's from irritating the oyster that a beautiful pearl is created.

There are many threads about enlightenment - the truth about enlightenment is the moment you realize you are enlightened you no longer are. And many people believe they have reached that moment of enlightenment, on my spiritual journey the thing I realized one day when I thought I was ready to understand "everything' was the fact that "everything" just became so much bigger and I knew so little about this "ever expanding "everything". The spiritual veil that we open as we progress isn't a single one, but a never ending continuum of layers. More like an onion with endless layers and it is only our experience and evolution that opens the next layer to us - a layer that shows us new lessons that need to be learnt , new things about ourselves that need polishing.

I am proud to say I know very little and there is so much more to learn.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Mynaeris]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

what happens if you go out on an obe and when you come back something or someone else haqs slipped in! I was told once never to be hypnotized even cause of similar situations od suggestions being placed in ones mind!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
I realized one day when I thought I was ready to understand "everything' was the fact that "everything" just became so much bigger and I knew so little about this "ever expanding "everything". The spiritual veil that we open as we progress isn't a single one, but a never ending continuum of layers. More like an onion with endless layers and it is only our experience and evolution that opens the next layer to us - a layer that shows us new lessons that need to be learnt , new things about ourselves that need polishing.

I am proud to say I know very little and there is so much more to learn.

My thoughts exactly.

Life is quite the trip. I hope the lesson you bring is a sweet one.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
That is very interesting, I have noticed people are doing this. For me though things seem to be getting easier every day for the last few years. I am not bragging either because we have had some hard times but it seems like I deal with everything better now. Does that make sense? Things that used to bother me can roll right off now. Not like I could hurt someone and not feel bad, but like if something happened to me, I would not dwell on it.

Does that mean I am in good shape or bad shape when the shift comes?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Nice post. But do not be attached to anything not even 2012.
I too hope for a world change but I don't care when it comes. Tomorrow or 100 or 1000 years from now, it doesn't matter. Must not lose "hope" or "faith" and become caught in the ways of the ego. Be happy

www-usr.rider.edu...

The emperor, who was a devout Buddhist, invited a great Zen master to the Palace in order to ask him questions about Buddhism. "What is the highest truth of the holy Buddhist doctrine?" the emperor inquired.

"Vast emptiness... and not a trace of holiness," the master replied.

"If there is no holiness," the emperor said, "then who or what are you?"

"I do not know," the master replied.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by pai mei]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

This resonates deeply with me. I have been becoming increasingly aware of this for some time. You articulated this well for me.

To the OP: Glorious message my friend. I do not always speak extensively with words, but know where my thoughts lie.

I sincerely wish and hope that this wisdom is received and shared with all.

Live with love.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

It seems that all things are being revealed if you are ready to see it. All the ugliness in the world is becoming revealed.

How we grow spiritually in these times depends how we handle these changes. Do you become twisted and bitter? Or more strong and compassionate? Put up more barriers or break through all barriers and finally kill the ego and become love.

Hi what a wonderful thread and OP, its really caught my eye especially my quote from you above.

To finally kill the ego and become love...really good post. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Real knowledge and enlightenment for all, which includes revealing certain painful, ugly secrets, shouldn't wait until 2012. It should have happened in or around 1947 (when the National Security State took over). No true enlightenment worth its salt would be without exposing and destroying all child sex slave rackets; for example. Moreover, enlightenment requires a true opposition to secrecy-based government(s) altogether. That's a bigger leap than to which the vast majority will admit today.

We need leaders who are, in part, obsessed enough with speaking directly to children.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by Lightworth]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
hmmm yes instant karma. i know what you mean. it would seem there are way too many people on this thread who have experienced this effect speeding up for it to be a coincident. i only realized it about 2 months ago and it hit like a bus.

and the meek shall inherit the earth

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wehali
I've learned that untill 1985 or so, our planet was circling around the sun
in the 3rd dimension. In this dimension, karma is very slow, and it can
take many years to manifest in your life, most karma will only manifest
in one of your future incarnations.

But when we reached the year 1985, our planet has entered the 4th
dimension, and the higher the dimension, the faster karma accelerates.
Now when you hurt someone, the consequences will manifest before you
only a few years later.

In 2012, we will reach the fifth dimension.. and where as the fourth
dimension was nothing more than a transitional stage, in the fifth dimension
karma will accelerate at an alarming rate. If you punch someone in the
face then, you might be run over by a truck two hours later. Love and
compassion will be the only way to survive, because negativity will attract
freak accidents and lethal illnesses.

This acceleration will continue, until the whole planet is cleansed of all
negativity, and inevitably the world will become a paradise. As only those
with love in their hearts, can survive and become successful. Instead of
survival of the strongest, we'll have survival of the kindest.

A very welcome and necessary change, I might add..

[edit on (15/2/09) by Wehali]

Aren't u a little bit too optimistic?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I would like to say oh yeah so true. However just beib alive means perosnal growth. Why the link to 2012?
So it feels like life is speeding up well technology takes care of that, so does age. We need something more concrete than the mayan calebder to fully embrace the word Quickening or ascension around 2012

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

This is a very deep and thought provoking.

I feel the exact same way many lives, things are moving fast and I am working to lose the Ego or lower vibrational state of awareness.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I don't know about a quickening. Time is a relatively personal experience. Sometimes it is fast... sometimes slow. On one hand, 2004 seems like 100 years ago... but on the other hand, it feels as if it were yesterday. Was it yesterday actually? Was it 100 years ago really? No. The two visions of fast and slow often come simultaneously...and time seems to stop for me for a while.

I thin possibly a "quickening" sensation may just be the tighteing of the spiral, becoming closer to zero point.... where all vibration stops. And who knows what happens then from there?

Who cares really. We'll find out soon!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I will respond with poetry, as I am wont to do.

awl in time, define the line and set your venture
when i awake i know that i have been sleeping for a long time
center the spine and align the cosmos
apropos dispose the nascent notion
rub on the lotion while being hosed down
my whole crown chakra exploded enormous
form this gorgeous creature and allow me to teach her

my thesis has a thousand different pieces of our species
locked within the cataclysmic mission and signing contracts for higher soul position
my physician my friend my health my self is greater than the state i want to reach
i teach myself the language of tangled conscience constance
all of of my fragments draw closer together to sever the vector electric
desperate men have no choices but listen to the voices poignant
anointed creatures see lights in the skies climate, alight defiant science
not so reliant on the tyrants treasures i do not revel in hateful pleasures
my triangle is spangled with angels from the heavens
i drive the seventh level particle generator
i commemorate my essence with an incandescent reference

As for me, my questions and answers are contained herein.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
hmmm yes instant karma. i know what you mean. it would seem there are way too many people on this thread who have experienced this effect speeding up for it to be a coincident. i only realized it about 2 months ago and it hit like a bus.

and the meek shall inherit the earth

what do you mean by the meek shall inherit the earth?

And yes. One thing that I know is that I know nothing. - Buddha
I am thinking a humble child learning

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

You are correct, to a point. The Earth is being cleansed. What is happening is the Earth is beginning it's 33,000 year journey back to the source Sun, Alcyone, and the electrons that make up everything are turning from negative to positive, thus making a positive world. Human are learning things they never learned before in this cycle. The secret societies have had this info all the time, but kept it for themselves. This is why all the stuff about the Illuminati trying to control the world, they want to be the only ones left in the new world.
The thing is, the Illuminati are fooled. They are thinking in 3rd-dimensional terms while this will happen in 5th-dimensional terms. Humans will turn into crystalline beings eventually, and will have 12 DNA strands, like we all had in times past. Remember, in this new dimension, what you think is a reality, and immediate reality. think of an orange, one appears in your hand, ready to peal and eat. Think of a weapon to kill, one will appear, and you will "fall" back into the 3rd dimension.

The secret societies have known this, and hidden it from us, but now we get to learn these things all over again, and they can do nothing about it. Killing us will not help, for we are energy, not the human body we are used to seeing in the mirror each morning. If you can step out of your body, you will be a small ball of light, of energy, and the more you know, the bigger the ball is. Learning to form a Merkaba is very helpful, for this will preserve one's memories. www.crystalinks.com...

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum