It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Quickening: accelerated Karma to 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I wanted to put together a thread about accelerated Karma and the time of the revealing. It seems a lot of people are going through more than just hard times but living the Karma of many lives in a short period of time. Personally my entire life has been about change always heartbreaking changes though, but the past eight years for me have been quite harrowing indeed! I feel like I have lived hundreds of lives in about a decade.

It seems that all things are being revealed if you are ready to see it. All the ugliness in the world is becoming revealed.

How we grow spiritually in these times depends how we handle these changes. Do you become twisted and bitter? Or more strong and compassionate? Put up more barriers or break through all barriers and finally kill the ego and become love.

Do we as an entire people pull ourselves closer to the source (God) or push ourselves further away? It is how we deal with life right now that determines this.

Do you become jaded?

Or do you raise your conscience? All our choices effect the others like boats creating wakes on the water. Each ripple effects the entire conscienceless grid, the veil between worlds thins the closer we get to 2012 solstice and we becomes more sensitive and should all work together on this on a positive conscience level. If you are aware that bad things that happen to you are not just random acts but a chance to change.

I would like to see this thread grow from here without too much color from my perspective. Thank you.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Very elegant, and upward thinking.

You my friend are obviously awake.

You should share more.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Thank you very much dear.
as are you, I have noticed.

Am I awake or just a drifter?

I have been shown over and over in the past ten years or so my every weakness. Every one of them until leaving me this raw thing. As I was just putting together some really meaningful pieces to my own puzzle I had had my nose shoved in it again. I thought I had got to the point of my conscience and was really finally getting rid of my ego.

I thought I could not be stripped of any more of myself...how much more raw can a person be left and survive? I guess until we leave these meatsuits?

In looking at the me, the us we all have a payoff. Something we would do nearly anything for, something that drives us and gets us through it. Myself I always thought it was enlightenment. Recently I found I was not quite stripped down enough. Still too many nuts and bolts left.

Part of me still wants to curl up into the fetal position and stroke and covet my regrets...they are mine! I am a Cancer born on a full moon on a Monday long ago and we do love to stroke our pain.

My path number is a five (change) so I must always leave each piece of pain in my wake and try not to pick it up and hold it again. I then temper myself once again and try to laugh for it is all just my illusion.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I am so pleased you wrote this thread. I refer to this phenomenon as "rapid polarisation". Without sounding flakey , I believe that this is may be the period in which we will be much more clearly positively or negatively polarised, determinging our role in a post 2012 evolution.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I've learned that untill 1985 or so, our planet was circling around the sun
in the 3rd dimension. In this dimension, karma is very slow, and it can
take many years to manifest in your life, most karma will only manifest
in one of your future incarnations.

But when we reached the year 1985, our planet has entered the 4th
dimension, and the higher the dimension, the faster karma accelerates.
Now when you hurt someone, the consequences will manifest before you
only a few years later.

In 2012, we will reach the fifth dimension.. and where as the fourth
dimension was nothing more than a transitional stage, in the fifth dimension
karma will accelerate at an alarming rate. If you punch someone in the
face then, you might be run over by a truck two hours later. Love and
compassion will be the only way to survive, because negativity will attract
freak accidents and lethal illnesses.

This acceleration will continue, until the whole planet is cleansed of all
negativity, and inevitably the world will become a paradise. As only those
with love in their hearts, can survive and become successful. Instead of
survival of the strongest, we'll have survival of the kindest.

A very welcome and necessary change, I might add..

[edit on (15/2/09) by Wehali]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

You've been noticing that too! So have I!

Me, I'm doing fine spiritually, there once times when things were really difficult but it's relatively smooth sailing these days (spiritually speaking that is).

Do we as entire people getting closer to God?
50 - 50
The one who's more ahead will have to play a bigger role to pick up the slack.

Okay, see you later, I gotta go!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
"rapid polarisation". Without sounding flakey , I believe that this is may be the period in which we will be much more clearly positively or negatively polarised, determinging our role in a post 2012 evolution.

Not a bit flakely to the contrary indeed! I love "rapid polarization" that really is perfect. My positive still keeps flipping and I have to flip it back every time.

That is the rapid polarization right there.

Edit to add: See my new avatar I made? I had to become freaking Batman to flip it back to positive this time!!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I've noticed some of this, mostly within myself. It is a rapid realization of who I truely am.

Yesterday while at work I got really angry with a coworker for disrespecting me in front of my peers. I shouted and rampaged about the work place (thankfully it didn't get me fired). Afterwords, something happened that has never happened to me before, out of nowhere, a picture of him as a young boy flashed in my mind. I can't explain it clearly but as soon as that happened, all the anger, ego and rage washed away from me and I felt a short instance of serenity. I felt so upset with myself for letting it get to me so much afterwords, but a voice inside me told me it was ok, I was learning. I apologized to him and smiled.

He didn't acknowledge but for once, for the first time in my life, it did not bother me. I realised that this is who I really am, I no longer need to let little things like that upset me the way that situation did. I think I will become a better person from that point on.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan

Yesterday while at work I got really angry with a coworker for disrespecting me in front of my peers. I shouted and rampaged about the work place (thankfully it didn't get me fired). Afterwords, something happened that has never happened to me before, out of nowhere, a picture of him as a young boy flashed in my mind. I can't explain it clearly but as soon as that happened, all the anger, ego and rage washed away from me and I felt a short instance of serenity. I felt so upset with myself for letting it get to me so much afterwords, but a voice inside me told me it was ok, I was learning. I apologized to him and smiled.

I love what you said here. I do the same thing, when someone does something I perceive as bad to me and it angers me if I get that flash of them as a child and it really feels like you picked up that inner child you cannot keep that anger.

It will blow right off. That is a key to letting it go. Do this with intent right away instead of letting it flow make it flow.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I agree things are speeding up. In the last 7 or 8 years especially. These last few months seem to be in hyper drive for me.

I was laid off from work for about 3 weeks in October. I know its suppose to be a bad time for you being laid off. My time was different. Little things to me that had bothered me for a long time I had the chance during those three years to make a difference so events didn't turn out the same way again. I know this is will seem silly to lots of people but one example is when I moved into my house a bit over 2 years ago this stray baby kitten appeared. He was afraid of people. I finally got him so that he wouldn't run when he saw me. He would stand and look at me. Well the neighbors dog didn't like kittens. He put an end to that kitten. Really tore me and my son up. I kept telling myself I should of made friends faster with the kitten should of done something to keep the neighbor dog away. Well this october four days after I got laid off another stray kitten showed up. This one ran right up to me. I knew he would met the same end as the last one with the neighbor dog. I found it a good home it made me feel like I couldn't save the last one but I did get to save this one.

I told a friend I feel like I'm living my life in reverse everything thats always bothered me it seems like in the three weeks I was laid off I got to do something that changed the out come this time. Nothing earth shaking but to me it gave me closure and peace inside.

I believe as we get closer to the time not only will Karma accelerate but so will spiritual gifts. All psychic gifts will be stronger. You'll learn to use them better.

I wish I could say that most of the people will become closer to God. I really wish I could. I think those that are inclined to be more postive in their lives spiritually will grow closer to God. Those that aren't I think they will go the other way even more so.

Oh lord I wish more people would become compassionate. With all this economic turmoil I see less and less compassion for peoples fellow man. In the last year I have seen so much negitivity in people and it seems to be getting worse.

I think the quickening works in both directions makes the good better and the bad worse. For those caught in the middle I think what they are exposed to will be the path they follow.

Perhaps those that are raising their spirituallity to new levels need to circulate in public more hopefully their energy will help others change.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Strange that you bring up leaving the meatsuits.

Thats my task to ponder this point, at which the soul can disattatch from the body.....
Where the flesh ends and soul becomes free...

RIGHT AT this juncture is the point where OBE becomes as easy as taking a breath or blinking an eye.

How does one go about DESCRIBING this exact point.....is it a physical point? or is this a point on an altogether different place?

I remember a funny liitle story about aliens trying to describe human speech as a flapping and vibrating of the meat.
lol.
I was told that ALL FEAR is stemmed form being to attached to your perceived outcome. Letting go of all attachment is key to personal freedom, and the true enjoyment of life can begin.

I feel this quickening of which you speak. It IS double folding upon itself and more.....much more

[edit on 15-2-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I've left my body through controlled Astral Projection more than a hundred
times now, in less than a year. They are truly mind expanding experiences,
and apparently for many people it is becoming easier to pursuit this ability.

I can certainly recommend it, it takes away all fear of death, and opens
your mind to a whole new world, it can also help you view physical life from
an entirely different perspective, helping you to understand it far better and
often making your life much easier to bear, more fun to experience.

Right now, almost all people have the potential to learn Astral Projection,
all you have to do is educate yourself on it, and practice. Some people have
success at their first try, soaring through their house as a spirit, others need
a while longer, but almost everyone can achieve success sooner or later.

Especially when I visit the place you go to when you die, any anxiety I might
feel about dying, completely vanishes in a haze of love, bliss and hope. I
really recommend visiting that place, it is truly worth it.. you just never want
to leave there again.

I guess you can call it Heaven, but it's far better than anything any religion
promises, and most importantly: whatever you have done in life, you are
always welcome there.

Good luck!

[edit on (15/2/09) by Wehali]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
All of us have our roles to play. For those that are awake and becoming more awake over and over must move this along with intent.

We must intend this to keep going stay positive and just strap yourselves in because the ride is gonna be a little rollercoasterish

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
IT seems that I observe people polarizing. There are those who ascribe to spirituality, and those who do not, and give in to baser instincts/ true evil.

In other words the gray areas as disappearing, the good are good and the bad are truly bad.

I would not say that I am "there yet" spiritually. I often struggle with anger, fear, and hatred. Partricularly sometimes i think I am better than everyone else. But I'm trying, that is more than many people can say.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
All of us have our roles to play. For those that are awake and becoming more awake over and over must move this along with intent.

We must intend this to keep going stay positive and just strap yourselves in because the ride is gonna be a little rollercoasterish

Oops I hit enter at the wrong time...cont.

We all need to keep raising that vibrational state no matter what is in your path. I was born under a full blood moon and been bleeding ever since.

I can still dance and smile though.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

I know where you're coming from on this. I handle it a bit differntly though. A friend of mine a very wise person he told me. Stand your ground. Either think in your mind or speak out loud if no one is around and ask God to correct the situation for you and if he feels justice needs to be rendered ask him to render justice.

Believe it or not as silly as that might sound it works. One it lets me let go of the anger for I've placed in bigger hands than mine. Then I watch to see if I was wrong or if something happens to hopefully change that person so they don't do the same thing to someone else. I find most of the time I get taken out of the situation and I get to watch justice happen so others don't encounter the same problems with these people.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2

I would not say that I am "there yet" spiritually. I often struggle with anger, fear, and hatred. Partricularly sometimes i think I am better than everyone else. But I'm trying, that is more than many people can say.

Well said, it is all we can ever do is keep trying. I hope I never stop making mistakes but most important I more than that always learning from them and forgiving myself. We need to forgive ourselves more and be humbled and strengthened from it.

The more we try in a positive direction learning with every step the higher our vibrations of not just ourselves but everyone's. Someone already it said it on this thread our energy balances the whole some are further ahead some further behind and its sometimes hard to tell where you are. This is where the beauty of being humble and without ego lie.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Strange that you bring up leaving the meatsuits.

Thats my task to ponder this point, at which the soul can disattatch from the body.....
Where the flesh ends and soul becomes free...

RIGHT AT this juncture is the point where OBE becomes as easy as taking a breath or blinking an eye.

How does one go about DESCRIBING this exact point.....is it a physical point? or is this a point on an altogether different place?

I remember a funny liitle story about aliens trying to describe human speech as a flapping and vibrating of the meat.
lol.
I was told that ALL FEAR is stemmed form being to attached to your perceived outcome. Letting go of all attachment is key to personal freedom, and the true enjoyment of life can begin.

I feel this quickening of which you speak. It IS double folding upon itself and more.....much more

I missed this post...

Very profound about the physical attachment point. Please tell us more. That fear is hard to overcome.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

Anger can be a good emotion. It depends on how you use it. If you see something that makes you angry like the way people treat others. Then use your anger (all that emotion and energy it creates) to make something positive out of it.

Theres nothing to fear. Trust me on that..I'm not from the government

Hate is like anger..if not directed at a person but at an action twist it around and make something good out of it..even if you just put a smile on someones face..you've done well changing bad to good.

A lot on those emotions have to do with what your focus is that you are angry or hateful about. I try to focus on the action that makes these emotions instead of the person/people doing them. For those people I just look up and say..God please bring justice here if you think its merited. You see the big picture I don't.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by napayshni57

A lot on those emotions have to do with what your focus is that you are angry or hateful about. I try to focus on the action that makes these emotions instead of the person/people doing them. For those people I just look up and say..God please bring justice here if you think its merited. You see the big picture I don't.

Its funny how the really big things in life are in Gods hands? Not only just Karma but really big things. Treasures in life unexpected yet may not be yours to have. You see it but have to wait for God to wink.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join