It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente warns of the next US Great Depression. (July 10, 2008)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
This guy was pretty close on predicting the so called economic 9/11 that happened ON Sept. 11.

You have got to admit this guy seems to very good at getting future trends correct. What he has to say is scary.

It's very eerie that he's been so close on what has actually transpired.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

He's also saying that there will be a bank holiday.

That means YOU WON'T be able to withdraw your money.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by David9176]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
S & F for you David.

I exchanged emails with Gerald on Friday.

He agreed with what you and I have said.
Find a way to dump the Fed. Res. Bank
so that when we come out of this it will be
shorter and stronger.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Find a way to dump the Fed. Res. Bank

But how? There is no way that a majority of our Congressmen would vote yes on this.

Really the only way for it to end is for it to fail outright.

It looks like it may happen but there is going to be so much pain in getting to that point. I don't really know what is going to happen but it's going to be horrible ride.

I am one of the most outspoken on this site on what I feel is coming. The signs are all there. It's not a fantasy or a conspiracy. It's real and it's going to happen because our government is too ignorant to do anything about it (if that is even the real cause)

The line between the poor and the wealthy is going to widen to insane levels, much worse than what we have now.

The American people have been sold out. Plain and simple, yet they ask for it.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

How? How is the one answer nobody wants to hear.

The American people just have to stand up and make it happen.

I've researched a whole bunch in the last year. I think the closest information and answer is the movie "The Money Masters". I think it's the one the Godlikeproductions had on thier homepage this weekend.

By us waiting so long to make a correction, there lies greater risk to make a change. I have looked at many things over my life, but the one thing that has always ran true, was that the bankers control everything.

Now is the best time to do something about it. We are going to have tough times ahead no matter what.

The evidence is their through their own quotes as to what they want of the world. They want the One world deal, and they don't want the problem of feeding 6 billion people.

One thing that is easy to see. Is that if we fail to act. If we fall in the US to thier total control, the world is screwed.

We are the last stand.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
reply to post by j2000

I am one of the most outspoken on this site on what I feel is coming.

I think maybe there are about 100 or so of us on and off here that really care. That really get what is coming.

I don't know about Fema camps, UFO's, 2012 crap, etc.
I do know, that everything I was taught in school and college was pretty much Horse S**t.

I am trying my best, to teach people how the system really works and that only one family, along with 12 others, control most of what happens in the world.
When I look at our history in the US. It's like you are in Upside down world when you find out some of the presidents you thought were great, were really pieces of crap.
There were a few really great men. They were the one's that warned us.
Jefferson, Jackson. Those two the most.

I do know how to get millions and millions of people on the steps of the capitol. Well I know the how to motivate them anyways.
It would just take the right backer to pull it off.

Eductate, motivate.
Our enemy is greed. If you are taking down an enemy, if you can use there own power against them, they will fall.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
David,
I am note very good with posting youtube. Search Gerald Celente 2009 and he did another interview the other day. On the 12th I think.

It might be a good idea to post it up.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
yeah...right ...we asked for it...let's see... a few thousand people worth trillions of combined income, have at their disposal huge armies, and laws that are written in their favor, but we the people that are trying to live our everyday lives asked for it, yeah... right...
your are as bad as them, put the blame where it should go, aside from armed revolution, what is your sage advice?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Here's Celente's recent video:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's quite a few more big guns sounding the economic collapse alarm lately. I wonder how long before it reaches critical mass with the general populace?

top topics

join