It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re-awakening abilities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Back when I was going thru my adolescent age time period, I would constantly have these "deja-vu dreams" where I would see things that would happen to me in the near future. It saved me from freezing to death by falling in a river that hadn't frozen over all the way, and saved me from being discovered when I had commited a foolish B/E in an "abandoned" house with my friends. The way it would happen was that I would have a dream of the instance about a week in advance, and then I'd pretty much forget about it until just before it would happen, when the situation was about to unfold, I'd get a flashback of the dream (the upcoming future) and be able to react. I couldn't do anything that would violate the dream, but the dreams always showed me finding the exact way out of the situation, even if it didn't look like it from the situation while I was there.
After a while, I had a dream where something was going to happen to a friend that I didn't want to have happen. I tried my hardest to put my intellect to the test to make the dream not happen. To no surprise now, the events progressed exactly as they did in my dream. After that, I lost the ability to remember my dreams until the moment before whatever might happen haooens. I kept it like that for a while, utilizing it to my best benefit, and after a while, I came across a situation where my dream flashed to me that I would do something stupid. I bucked the dream, and haven't had any instances of the deja-vu precognition since, with the exceptions of a couple of times where it was a very dangerous thing that might happen.
Is there anyone out there who might be able to offer me up a meditation, visualization, exercise, or other method of regaining and strengthening this capability? I'd like to get it back so I can work on other abilities I might have that are dormant.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Not that I do this personally, but you might look into remote viewing. I've recalled some of this myself and it does seems that we live in some type of matrix and maybe what you're refering to is similar to free will within this matrix, as if some glitch.

Many of us may have alternate realities and never realized it. I personally don't believe in paying people to learn how to do this. You might just buy one of their books also. Can't say whose is better though. Look into Joe McMoneagle. Of course that would be paying them unless you went to the library.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by aleon1018]

new topics

join