It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacking Obama's Blackberry Any takers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I read this news story a little while ago I apoligise if it's already been posted I didnt see it anywhere. Which one would be so called more difficult breaking into the CIA, hijacking the U.S.S. Nimitiz, or hacking obama's blackberry?

Flying over area 51 and breaking into it both have already been done to my knowledge any takers on this one.

Story:

Blackberry Story

Falcon

[edit on 15-2-2009 by falcon]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I got it.
Here is the number..

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
There would really be no need to hack into his blackberry, as it is covered under FOIA and available to the public at any time.

I think you'd have better luck doing that then flying over Area 51 and keeping you're life.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Kevin Mitnick is not a hacker, he's just a cracker who happens to have been caught and did some money on the process, and most probably is just trying to gather attention as always happens with him.

Yeah we all know everything can be hacked, but this coming from someone like him for me just speaks of the same old need for attention, "look at me, here i am, hey please look at me!"

"It's a long shot, but it's possible. You'd probably need to be pretty sophisticated, but there's people out there who are,"

This doesn't mean anything at all.

"If I was the attacker, I would look to Obama's close circle of friends, family and associates and try to compromise their machines at home. The objective would be to get Obama's e-mail address on the BlackBerry,"

And this is just common sense, nothing else, and the same old bag of tricks that has been used since more than 20 or 30 years now.

Got bored, sorry, can Obama's blackberry be hacked, yes, it can be done, humans make mistakes, and there's always a chance for someone to notice them.

The title of the thread seems misleading, seems you are inviting people to hack obama's blackberry, i can hear moderators coming for you....

Edited to add, what mitnick is describing there, is just the usual game, don't go and try to get the big one, instead, find the weakest link and use it to get what you need, this doesn't require great knowledge or anything like that, not even a big IQ, you just need to know the tricks, and repeat them until you find someone who falls for them, as i said, mitnick is not a hacker, this is a crackers game.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

I gave you a star. A for effort but I hate to tell you that the number is actually 867-5309. No arguments as my source is impeccable...I got it on the wall.

Sadly no one would suspect 777-9311.

Ain't nothin' worse than rejection
I'd feel a little better if U slapped my face

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The number you were trying to post is 867 5309...its a song called Jenny.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Yea I was trying to make a funny, sorry I got the number wrong.Looks like you got the point.

new topics

top topics

join