It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

stupid boy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
just lost my girlfriend of 2 years because of stupid things ive done over the last few months. just a note to all u guys out there respect ur women and never take ur gf for granted.

if u ever read this lucy u will know who i am and i am truly sorry

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Aw, Im sorry I hope everything works out for you.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
cheers m8, but to be quite honest i dont think it will get better i done alot of stupid things

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
if you don't mind me asking, what put you in the doghouse and what kept it going down?

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
drinkin, bit of occaisional gambling, comin back home late at night. it all comes down to me not payin enough attention to her and being with my m8s every night and experiancing freedom every night thinking i need to get away but i didnt need that i needed her and i didnt realise how much. i just got into this routine that seemed boring but i now know that was the way i was truly happy

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
MM, Ive got to ask, how old are you?

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
im 21, may seem young but i have seen every thing go on in my life imaginable.

u dont have to believe in me but i seen # no one needs to see

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Man you can her back, i mean how many days per week did you spend with her?

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Not doubtin you bro. 21, to damn young to be beating yourself up like this. She may be the right girl but at the wrong time. I'm not advocating anything but if you haven't finished "sowing your wild oats" why do this to yourself? It's better if you want to party and hang with your mates NOW than after you have a family and obligations. Trust me on that one. I'm just amazed that MY wife is still around.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
used to spend every night with her except weekends when if it was ok with her id go out wid m8s and she would go somewhere with hers we have owned a house together for the last year so i was still with her every night

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
intrepid cheers for the encouragement m8 but she now has the rite to take half of everything i own and now she dont wanna know me. all because i did alot of stupid things that she told me to stopbut i didnt take any notice

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Well she seems selfish to me sorry to say my g/f was like that but she realises that i cant spend every single day with her and we have been together for at 8 years now.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Man, it take two to tango. I keep hearing you bashing yourself. Don't, there are plenty of people out there willing to do it for you. Also, I get the feeling this is fresh, if so nothing is written in stone, chill for a bit, do your thing, let things settle down. If things don't work out in the future, chalk this up to a learning experience.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
she aint selfish at all i known her since i was 9 but it only within the las couple of years it has grown into somthing. wot i do know is i pushed my limits way to far to keep a happy relationship goin

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I dont know what stupid things you did but from what you said earlier about you spending the weekend with your mates makes it sound that she wanted you to be with her 24/7.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
again intrepid i see ur point, but ive known the break up comin for a few months now and it did happen 2 weeks ago and is fresh if u think about it . but its really only just hit me and now i she pushes im lookin at buyin her half of the house

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
it wasnt as bad as that drunk i still got to see m8s durin the week but we sorta agreed sat would be a free night from each other if u see wot im sayin

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I think that living with som1 if you aint married isn't really right but then again my g/f and i want to live with each other but not get married

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Can you afford it? Do you want to? This is business, you have to seperate the two things, girlfriend and house. Just concentrate on the things you have control of right now. The other things will just suck your energy and time, and ultimately there nothing you can do about them.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
i can afford it intrepid m8, hopefully it wont come to that other than that i want to go to sleep now but i cant in the bed cos im thinkin of her too much only way is sleepin on couch and that effectin me bad.

didnt really expect this thread to go on this long but its nice to know other peeps all over care about other peeps even if it is online

top topics

<<   2 >>

join