It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm writing an NWO novel, who wants to get invovled?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I have been considering starting a novel (possibly a graphic one) based on the NWO for some time. I will use different parts of conspiracies and facts and tie it all into a story of one man that fell into employment with area 51 by chance and is now in jeopardy.

For example I'd use Phil Schnieders' experience with the shooting of alien grays and the dulce wars. I would use this as a part of the story and write it from a 1st person perspective also including many other experiences and use it in the book.

This is a very rough description of what I'm doing but it is a project I'm looking to start very soon and wondered if someone would like to help or contribute in some way? Maybe even co-write it?

I'm going to publish this once it is finished also.

Serious replies only please.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

Could you be more specific about "get involved"? Personally I'm not interested in fiction books, but I am just writing to say that it is not really clear to me what you are asking exactly.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
let me help you.
in your novel,
i am the big brother watching writing that novel of yours, passing the info on the desision makers.
go!

i will be around ...watching....

[edit on 15/2/2009 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest

Could you be more specific about "get involved"? Personally I'm not interested in fiction books, but I am just writing to say that it is not really clear to me what you are asking exactly.

Ah sorry, basically to help with facts and info and possibly help write it.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GEORGETHEGREEK
let me help you.
in your novel,
i am the big brother watching writing that novel of yours, passing the info on the desision makers.
go!

i will be around ...watching....

[edit on 15/2/2009 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

Oh didn't see the serious replies only bit?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Seems interesting and I wonder which direction you'll eventually take it. Do you have any rough drafts of anything that you've written that would go along with what you're envisioning so that we can get a better idea of your writing style?

Also, you mentioned maybe wanting to turn it into a graphic novel? Do you have any ideas on what kind of feel or style you'd want the graphic novel to be in? Maybe you could find a few pictures of a style that you like or are thinking of?

I'm sure you'll find support for it, just trying to see if we can get anymore details out of your rough idea right now.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I write a lot and I am currently working on a novel but this sounds like a good idea. I wouldn't mind collaborating with you and co-writing it.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eisley

Seems interesting and I wonder which direction you'll eventually take it. Do you have any rough drafts of anything that you've written that would go along with what you're envisioning so that we can get a better idea of your writing style?

Also, you mentioned maybe wanting to turn it into a graphic novel? Do you have any ideas on what kind of feel or style you'd want the graphic novel to be in? Maybe you could find a few pictures of a style that you like or are thinking of?

I'm sure you'll find support for it, just trying to see if we can get anymore details out of your rough idea right now.

I am currently in the process of finishing the plan I will post it up soon thanks for the interest guys

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The draft is a bit big to up so basically here's a very sketchy plan lol.

A man ends up working in area 51 (haven't decided his background yet exactly and how he got there). He starts doing research and work for cyphers and is promoted to bigger more secret areas due to his good work etc.
This will be a big part of the story, the character starts to feel betrayed as he discovers how much is actually hidden from the public etc.

Then he gets deeper in and is put in charge of a team using a new drilling technology. This will be based on the Dulce wars closely that Phil Schneider experienced.

After this he will find out very dark secrets of the government and is nearly killed. He flees and this obviously puts him in jeopardy.

This is a VERY rough outline of the story, I haven't the time to go into detail and don't want to reveal the whole thing lol.

new topics

top topics

join