It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Aliens & UFO'S!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

What I am saying is,how do you explain the reported crafts that have no sound?

O.k I will put it simple...You are saying that all the UFO are military.So how do you explain the mountains of evidence that proves otherwise.It is like a circle round and round.SHOW some solid proof that will put our mind to rest that Ufo are MAN MADE.

Lewtra

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewtra
reply to post by mrjenka

What I am saying is,how do you explain the reported crafts that have no sound?

O.k I will put it simple...You are saying that all the UFO are military.So how do you explain the mountains of evidence that proves otherwise.It is like a circle round and round.SHOW some solid proof that will put our mind to rest that Ufo are MAN MADE.

Lewtra

Please read my entire post before responding.. I NEVER said they are ALL man made.. Only 70-80% of them....

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
Hello. I'd like to know if these are your theories based on your research? If so, how did you perform your research (i.e. the internet, conversations with scientists, etc...). If they are not theories, then I would assume you are telling us that they are facts? I'm a little confused as to where you're coming from.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

Wow what an amazing ammount of BS this has been. Ridiculous.

Were all wasting our time with this person as he's contributed NOTHING to us or this website.

You sound like John Ashcroft when he use to come out on TV and say..I don't know where..I don't know when...but something bad is going to happen.

I don't mean to bash you personally, but you're making it very hard for us to take you seriously, when you're idea of research is to start reading aviation books and going to scientific meetings and gaining people's trust for them to give you information, so that you can use it for your own PERSONNAL research.

Now what would be the point of that? Why would anybody keep things like that secret and for what purpose? Because it could kill us all, trust me, there are millions of things in this world that could kill us all far easier than some spacecraft technology that's floating around out there.

Stop wasting our time with you're sorry excuse for first hand knowledge and facts when you haven't provided us with any. You haven't even provided us with theories of anything really.

It's like you're neck blew a bubble.

And I hope that I just read that wrong, when you stated that you worked for or in some weird side department of the DIA?

Come on...
~Keeper

[edit on 2/15/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by mrjenka

It's funny that you would ask for straight hard facts, when you have provided none, absolutely none. Not a news reference, hell not even a wiki page for us to confirm of what you say.

As I said previously, the point of this thread, if not complete BS would be to inform us of something that you know while telling us how you know, and showing us alteast something to validate you're claim.

You're refusal to do so, does not make you more credible, it makes you less credible.

How does some employee in the accounting department, come accross all of these things. You'd think if these are secret projects, then they would have secret financial employees doing they're paperwork.

What do you know, and HOW did you come across it?

I have a security clearance of S/TS/SCI(for lockheed) and others I do not wish to get into. I also hold S/SCI/COMINT/TK with different caveats such as: WNINTEL,NOFORN & CRYPTO with the military and again I don't want to get into which branch or whatever.

Financial personal know more about what's going on than scientists.. Think about it... Whatever goes in or out of my particular department I have to look at.. For a 10 cent box of tissues or a 100 dollar hammer.. I look it over and sign off..

I see everything that was paid for in my department.. Maybe you should ask what department I work for...

maybe that will help..

And what are these links or soruces you ask for?? Links and sources for what??

I just said that either in the 3rd or 4th quarter of this year 2009 there will be "new" technology that will be made public that will drastically change the way man kind does certain things..

However, this technology will not be fully utilized for many years because the true "power" of this technology will not be fully revealed..

What it is I will not and can not say.. When it comes out you will all remember me & if I will be around this forum I will accept your "sorries"

This happened before.. I was speaking to only ONE person from this forum.. Him and I had a very nice correspondence going on for a while and I too told him that a new tech was coming out in the 2nd quarter of 08.. Which is exactly what happened..

Look into it..

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Okay, first of all, if you're going to claim to have all this knowledge and know so much about doing research and yada yada yada.

Please enhance your ability to use correct grammar. "you're" is used whenever you would normally say "you are" and other such examples.

Second, Nobody is going to care about what you say when your tone is so smug. The only reason I read this whole thread was to see if it kept going.

You have nothing but a few words that amount to absolutely nothing. You come in here and claim people need to think for themselves and many do, and many have done extensive research on these topics and have found that they believe these are alien craft. Having the technology to build such craft does not mean that any of them are man-made. Until you can show us why you're right and we're wrong I don't see where your point is because it's useless if there's nothing leading to it.

For all we know you actually work at 7-11 and like to make claims that you can't back up just for fun.

I suggest acting a little less holier than thou, it goes a long way.

[edit on 2/15/2009 by stonespiral]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Hello. I'd like to know if these are your theories based on your research? If so, how did you perform your research (i.e. the internet, conversations with scientists, etc...). If they are not theories, then I would assume you are telling us that they are facts? I'm a little confused as to where you're coming from.

Please read my first post and my very last poast before this one.. that's where my research comes from

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonespiral
Okay, first of all, if you're going to claim to have all this knowledge and know so much about doing research and yada yada yada.

Please enhance your ability to use correct grammar. "you're" is used whenever you would normally say "you are" and other such examples.

Second, Nobody is going to care about what you say when your tone is so smug. The only reason I read this whole thread was to see if it kept going.

You have nothing but a few words that amount to absolutely nothing. You come in here and claim people need to think for themselves and many do, and many have done extensive research on these topics and have found that they believe these are alien craft. Having the technology to build such craft does not mean that any of them are man-made. Until you can show us why you're right and we're wrong I don't see where your point is because it's useless if there's nothing leading to it.

For all we know you actually work at 7-11 and like to make claims that you can't back up just for fun.

I suggest acting a little less holier than thou, it goes a long way.

[edit on 2/15/2009 by stonespiral]

Very well.. Your criticism is well taken.. I do not wish to use proper grammar because I use this forum as a way to communicate with like-minded people about information that I may have a bit more of than lets say you..

I could very well work for 7/11... That is ultimately your choice to make on whether you believe me or not..

I will not give out information.. What grounds or arguments can anyone come forth with that could even remotely make me interested in releasing or telling you anything.

how about this.. if anyone here can give me ONE good reason on why I should release any type of information that please list it. if it is good enough I will send the 3 owners of above topsecret a cd with over 5k documents, files, pictures and videos.. they can do with it what they wish..

but, until i get one good reason why i should i will just sit back and type what i know rather than show you lazy people anything

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Originally posted by mrjenka

Many crafts are MAN-MADE!

MANY, you said. You did not say all. Is there a slight implementation in that statement that the rest are indeed ET?

Also, there is NO ONE in this world that knows everything. there is a handful of people that know a little piece of the story, they do not know each other and what they know may seem insignificant to them but when you put all of the pieces of the story together you may have something monumental.

Sounds like compartmentalization.

I look forward to your answers.
Peace.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

I see you are not addressing my inquiry, nice, now we know what you really are.

A spreader of ignorance.

-Lahara

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired

Many crafts are MAN-MADE!

MANY, you said. You did not say all. Is there a slight implementation in that statement that the rest are indeed ET?

Also, there is NO ONE in this world that knows everything. there is a handful of people that know a little piece of the story, they do not know each other and what they know may seem insignificant to them but when you put all of the pieces of the story together you may have something monumental.

Sounds like compartmentalization.

I look forward to your answers.
Peace.

yes impaired.. 70-80% are man-made..

However, there is a small % of real ufos.. say 80% are man made.. 10% are real ufos and the other 10% is weather or some other type of phenomena

Correct again impaired.. SCI is how much of the secret stuff is handled..

Little chunks and pieces spread out through many different networks, internet's and vaults

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
I do not wish to antagonize you. But I will risk one more comment because it will complete my contribution to your thread.

You contend that there will be no disclosure. You profess a two-thirds or better chance that what is witnessed is simply uniformed people mistaking research and development activities as 'alien.' You have proclaimed that the presence of intelligences such as ours is a very very rare thing in the universe.

I suspect that your patience would be tested were I to 'argue' that none of these elements make your case for the denial of the legitimacy of UFOlogy (unless I am misunderstanding the gist of your OP). Rest assured I have questions regarding a great deal of your reasoning, were we to pursue such a debate I would start with my perception of your assumption that you would necessarily be 'in the loop' on the matter. That suggestion is not a negative factor on you personally, I have no beef with you. But you do seem to have a beef with those who entertain the possibility that your position is incorrect, at best, or simply ill-advised considering your choice of venue.

Nevertheless, thank you very much for the input, as I said before I think it's a good thread.

by all means please state your opinions.. i am here for conversation with people like yourself..

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Most of the time when i listen or read post I look for what someone is not saying. This gentleman , MrJenga isnt saying anything, very easy post to follow. But i look to one of my fav ufo disclosure types, Mr Nick Pope. He says they send fighters up to shoot down these non-exsistant ufo's , so Jenga had better tell his non-exsistant employer to tell the ex MoD not to shoot them down . Be a shame to lose a 10 billion dollar machine with friendly fire.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by mrjenka

Wow what an amazing ammount of BS this has been. Ridiculous.

Were all wasting our time with this person as he's contributed NOTHING to us or this website.

You sound like John Ashcroft when he use to come out on TV and say..I don't know where..I don't know when...but something bad is going to happen.

I don't mean to bash you personally, but you're making it very hard for us to take you seriously, when you're idea of research is to start reading aviation books and going to scientific meetings and gaining people's trust for them to give you information, so that you can use it for your own PERSONNAL research.

Now what would be the point of that? Why would anybody keep things like that secret and for what purpose? Because it could kill us all, trust me, there are millions of things in this world that could kill us all far easier than some spacecraft technology that's floating around out there.

Stop wasting our time with you're sorry excuse for first hand knowledge and facts when you haven't provided us with any. You haven't even provided us with theories of anything really.

It's like you're neck blew a bubble.

And I hope that I just read that wrong, when you stated that you worked for or in some weird side department of the DIA?

Come on...
~Keeper

[edit on 2/15/2009 by tothetenthpower]

Yes.. What is your point. I worked FOR the DIA on numerous occasions in numerous locations the last and most recent one in Denver, CO.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by branty
Most of the time when i listen or read post I look for what someone is not saying. This gentleman , MrJenga isnt saying anything, very easy post to follow. But i look to one of my fav ufo disclosure types, Mr Nick Pope. He says they send fighters up to shoot down these non-exsistant ufo's , so Jenga had better tell his non-exsistant employer to tell the ex MoD not to shoot them down . Be a shame to lose a 10 billion dollar machine with friendly fire.

You trust and believe Nick Pope.. He gets paid for the stuff he does.. Therefore, if someone paid me, I most def. have the credentials and verifiable background to make a lot of money telling people whatever they wanted to hear in order to line my pockets..

Has anyone EVER seen jets being scrambled to attack something in the sky?? Or are we speculating??

Furthermore, have you ever thought that this man made machine that can appear and disappear and that has the same characteristics of your "ufo" reports is really man made by a foreign power(korea, china, arab emirants) and is used to spy on very closely guarded national security secrets..

wouldn't blowing a machine that cost 10 billion to make out of the sky worth it for counter-intelligence? reverse engineering or just to get that piece of equipment out of the hands of the enemy...

you never though that these jets were scrambled to takek out a ufo but that this ufo was really a man made machine that is much more advanced than the regular joe knows about and that the easiest way to release such information would be with a ufo.??

this is what I mean.. THINK guys!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
ok ok , you got me , my bad , i come from a galaxy far far away, but i cant tell you where. We arrived a long time ago, but i cant tell you when. We mean no harm , but i cant tell you what we want. But if you look in the personals of medium sized midwestern towns papers , that is how we contact each other, but i cant tell you our method of communication. Well , ive said too much already, im in fear of my life , but i cant tell you from what.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

reply to post by RFBurns

Hey.. thank you for your post. I am NOT saying that there is no proof. You guys may have misinterpreted what I was saying.

Your also looking at cave paintings and texts from people who believed in trees, rivers, ants and anything else they may have though was a god.. If by some miracle we could bring a human from 1500 years ago and put him in a cave now and just observe him we could deem him "insane" and "unstable" so, by todays measures these people were below average on the intellectual scale, so how can we take that seriously.

furthermore, if schizophrenia and other mental problems exist now than they most def. existed 1500 years ago, how can you convice me that these texts and cave paintings were not done by a person with a mental illness and than a generation later found these "texts" and "cave paintings" and since they were already scared of "gods" they maybe thought hat there ancestors were trying to send them a warning but what they didnt know is that the original painter was a mental ill person..

it's all bs, as is the bible.. the bible has been rewritten and reedited so many times no one can really tell what the original is and who really wrote it and when..

Please watch this YouTube video. Give us 10 minutes on this and please watch the entire video and get back to us.

www.youtube.com...

Thank you for your time.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Thanks for proving my opinions on the Military and Corperates relationship and atitudes.

Your going to get hit hard with the big prove it stick posting a thread like this and with PROOF in the title and your claims also, so just bare with it

Anyway Star & Flagged for keeping calm and not geting abusive.

Thanks again for a good post.

The Fat Lady has left the stage

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

You have proof that "ancients" were better at astronomy than current day man? do you know what current day man or ancient man was capable of?

Respectfully, no, you do not. Your assuming and repeating stuff you read on the internet and on tv..

Thats a typical response of someone who obviously has not been around too many years.

I happen to have learned much about ancient astronomy from my years in college back in 1977. Internet did not exsist back then, at least the internet in a public sense of the word. As to tv..sorry I dont watch tv.

Now this evidence, is plastered all over peer reviewed papers in just about every university across the world. Ancient Aztec and Mayan calanders for example, which if you did the proper research, will find that those calanders were based on astronomical observations. And if you do even more research, will discover that our present day Gregorian calander is based upon those ancient Mesoamerican calanders, which are incredibly accurate. Not bad for the ancients to develop a system that our current system is based upon.

So concluding that the ancients were first to not just discover the planets and star motions, but they were also the first to chart and create a means to track time as well as the movements of the planets and the stars, as well as NAME the planets that we use today.

This is a nice "kiddie" thread but Ive got far better things to do.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
ok, on a serious note , TY IMPAIRED for a too have followed yhis thread for too long , hoping for something more to happen , it didnt, just a troll keeping his sunday nite interesting. But your link to the Tube was worth it, ive seen a lot of this before but not all, so IMPAIRED ty for saving what was getting to be alot about nothing.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join