It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Aliens & UFO'S!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
To me this is one of those disinfo type threads, and the truth is that not only is disclosure truly coming, but our visitors will make sure of that soon enough themselves. This prison planet will end soon, and yes I know that Lougheed is one of the cabal players.

Wow.... What are you talking about.. Refrence back to a response I made to someone earlier...

"They" will not make themselves aware to you because "they" may-be already sitting right next to you on the bus... ever think of that?

and why would "they" make themselves aware to you or anyone else?? you think "they" are going to come to the earth and help us or transport us somewhere else?!?

I smell stand-up comedy or just sever sarcasm...

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka
reply to post by RFBurns

Hey.. thank you for your post. I am NOT saying that there is no proof. You guys may have misinterpreted what I was saying.

Your also looking at cave paintings and texts from people who believed in trees, rivers, ants and anything else they may have though was a god.. If by some miracle we could bring a human from 1500 years ago and put him in a cave now and just observe him we could deem him "insane" and "unstable" so, by todays measures these people were below average on the intellectual scale, so how can we take that seriously.

You mean to say industrialized people somehow grew bigger brains in a period of 1500 years? If people cant speak english or use an Ipod I guess they might as well be monkeys huh?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewtra
reply to post by mrjenka

I wish everyone would start thinking a bit differently. I will not go into great detail or description but many of the "Ufo's" that are reported, video-taped and seen are very much MAN MADE! JPL, Lockheed & Boeing are just a few of the companies out there that have crafts and vehicles that if seen by a common person would cause great stir and distress due to the fact that they THINK they have just saw a UFO from a different planet. WRONG!!!

So how do you account for these people that describe these craft as silent?Man has not made a craft that can levitate silently.Sorry

Personally, I am on the fence concerning this subject, but what you are implying is total bunk in my opinion.

I was going to say more,I will hold my breath.S&F

No hard feelings.

Lewtra

Who are "these" people?? and are you assuming?? or coming to me with straight hard facts?!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wisen Heimer

reply to post by RFBurns

Hey.. thank you for your post. I am NOT saying that there is no proof. You guys may have misinterpreted what I was saying.

Your also looking at cave paintings and texts from people who believed in trees, rivers, ants and anything else they may have though was a god.. If by some miracle we could bring a human from 1500 years ago and put him in a cave now and just observe him we could deem him "insane" and "unstable" so, by todays measures these people were below average on the intellectual scale, so how can we take that seriously.

You mean to say industrialized people somehow grew bigger brains in a period of 1500 years? If people cant speak english or use an Ipod I guess they might as well be monkeys huh?

I am not exactly sure how this has anything to do with the subject at hand or what your trying t0 point out.. Please clarify..

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

It's funny that you would ask for straight hard facts, when you have provided none, absolutely none. Not a news reference, hell not even a wiki page for us to confirm of what you say.

As I said previously, the point of this thread, if not complete BS would be to inform us of something that you know while telling us how you know, and showing us alteast something to validate you're claim.

You're refusal to do so, does not make you more credible, it makes you less credible.

How does some employee in the accounting department, come accross all of these things. You'd think if these are secret projects, then they would have secret financial employees doing they're paperwork.

What do you know, and HOW did you come across it?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
We are no smarter than someone 1500 years ago.

Heres my opinion.

sorry. It is alittle harsh, but today is that day.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by mrjenka

Ok so you being worried and or greedy about your information makes it so you cannot talk about what you know in detail? Come on now, i'd like an answer as to why YOU are not disclosing what you know, not what they know.

Why wont YOU disclose what you know about the program?

because i answered this already. my life, family, career, well-being and future is very much more important to me than disclosing what i know..

i can push you in the right direction but you would have to do the rest of the research on your own...

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

If you were that scared of the reprocussions, you would not have just randomly decided, today is the day to tell people that Alien Craft is man made....That doesn't really make any sense.

And if you can sent me in the right direction, by all means do so, show us the start of the trail, i'm quite the hunter-gatherer my friend, a little research does not scare me.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wisen Heimer
We are no smarter than someone 1500 years ago.

Heres my opinion.

sorry. It is alittle harsh, but today is that day.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

Your picture is a dead link... and man kind today is leaps and bounds more "aware" of our abilities. Common-sense and problem solving techniques are much different than they were 1500 years ago, man-kind as of today is much more evolved both body and mind than 1500 years ago..

so yes, the potential was there 1500 years ago but the neccesary tools to succeed needed 1500 years to develop

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I do not wish to antagonize you. But I will risk one more comment because it will complete my contribution to your thread.

You contend that there will be no disclosure. You profess a two-thirds or better chance that what is witnessed is simply uniformed people mistaking research and development activities as 'alien.' You have proclaimed that the presence of intelligences such as ours is a very very rare thing in the universe.

I suspect that your patience would be tested were I to 'argue' that none of these elements make your case for the denial of the legitimacy of UFOlogy (unless I am misunderstanding the gist of your OP). Rest assured I have questions regarding a great deal of your reasoning, were we to pursue such a debate I would start with my perception of your assumption that you would necessarily be 'in the loop' on the matter. That suggestion is not a negative factor on you personally, I have no beef with you. But you do seem to have a beef with those who entertain the possibility that your position is incorrect, at best, or simply ill-advised considering your choice of venue.

Nevertheless, thank you very much for the input, as I said before I think it's a good thread.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
You Quoted!

Because, I have first hand knowledge.. And I may agree that corps and government are a bit shady but in no shape form or way are they as bad as everyone makes them out to be.. Maybe 15-20% of the reported "black" area funding is true..

You have just shot yourself in the foot!

Prove it?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I'm with greeneyedleo on this.

If the 'proof' is so easy to come by, by just talking to people etc, like you are making out, then why don't you show us it?

All I see here, day in, day out, is people (and lets face it) who can't tell there arse from there elbow when it comes to objects in the sky.

Venus, Chinese FLAMING Lanterns, CON-trails, Balloons, rocket launches, meteors/junk reentries... if people can't even identify these, what hope have we/they got?

Saying forget about finding proof and try talking to people, just because practically every sighting turns out to be something that our ever vigilant band of skeptics here can provide an explanation for, makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. People have been doing that for the last 50 years, and still no proof here...

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

reply to post by mrjenka

Ok so you being worried and or greedy about your information makes it so you cannot talk about what you know in detail? Come on now, i'd like an answer as to why YOU are not disclosing what you know, not what they know.

Why wont YOU disclose what you know about the program?

because i answered this already. my life, family, career, well-being and future is very much more important to me than disclosing what i know..

i can push you in the right direction but you would have to do the rest of the research on your own...

So the the Military and the corperates are not that bad???

Not bad enough that you are afraid of your life and your familys also!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hello. I'd like to know if these are your theories based on your research? If so, how did you perform your research (i.e. the internet, conversations with scientists, etc...). If they are not theories, then I would assume you are telling us that they are facts? I'm a little confused as to where you're coming from.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Hi, inquisitive persons.

About the peoples argueing for or against "a cause", we must consider this:

There is a **Control system**. And it has ""agents"" ! !
And/or some posters do act like agents.

Their description could look like that :

There are those among us who are so lacking in soul maturity,
so afflicted with an absence of spirit, that they are permanent agents
of the Control System. These people tend to lack self-awareness
and individuality, fail to show true empathy and compassion, and
function as tyrants or leeches in the lives of others.

Other permanent agents can be sent solely to drag you down
and burn you out. Yet no matter what you tell them, they never
actually listen or improve. That is the difference between these and
just your sincere seeker looking for advice. Instead of actually
benefiting from interaction in the fashion of learning, wisdom, or
strength, they just ask you for more and more time and energy.
It's like they don't care about the advice you give them, only that
you are being dragged down with them.
Functionally they are like energy leeches.

Above text extracted from "Fringe Knowledge for Beginners".
By Montalk. 2008. www.montalk.net [email protected]

Soooooooo, it's useless to answer to these "agents/posters".
Thay are not worthy/honest enough to merit/deserve our time !

Despite a few small errors, we have done our part !

MWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMW
EDIT to show an extrordinary credibility, quotes:

So, instead of looking for proof of whatever you guys may think is out there YOU WONT FIND IT....
Hey.. thank you for your post. I am NOT saying that there is no proof.
I never understood that statement "proof", "proof" is all around you... You just have to work on it and get it...

END credibitity???? proof !
MWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMW

Blue skies.

[edit on 09/2/15 by C-JEAN]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

reply to post by mrjenka

If you were that scared of the reprocussions, you would not have just randomly decided, today is the day to tell people that Alien Craft is man made....That doesn't really make any sense.

And if you can sent me in the right direction, by all means do so, show us the start of the trail, i'm quite the hunter-gatherer my friend, a little research does not scare me.

I am not risking anything right now. I haven't said anything.. Believe me or not, I could if I wanted to get myself in a lot of trouble..

I posted because of all the malarkey i was reading on these forums.

I already pushed you in the right direction. Pick up a book on aviation, read it thoroughly to the point where you understand it. Than go to some scientific meetings with like-minded professionals and spark up a conversation talk about aviation and how engines and propulsion systems have advanced drastically in the last 100 years(man was using horse and buggy 100 years ago) and what their opinion would be next.. If you get the right person, in the right field, with enough correspondence he/she will open up to you.

Look at it like this. In my department we have over 200 employees and that'sjust in this financial department.

i am not counting the 300+ scientists and military personal that are there on a daily bases..

That's alot of people where as much information as I have if not more. But, we wont talk to you on a conspiracy forum about what we know.. we may talk to you after sometime, after we trust you, after we know your NOT trying to profit and going to use the information we give you to progress your OWN research or knowledge of a subject.

if you are still stuck on the question on whether there are or there are not ufos or aliens or whatever than you need to do the necessary research to satisfy that part of your research to the point where you don't need "disclosure", you should know in your own mind that the answer is "yes".. after you open your mind up to that possibility than and only than can you progress with your research..

This research i talk of is not a 2 hour geek fest of abovetopsecret or whatever other sight.

it's a research of fact and a research of one's own spirituality, because I can land you a lockheed saucer on your front lawn but, if you don't believe it than thatsaucer will make no difference in your train of thought on real or not...

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

I think I know very well they could sitting on the bus.....and this planet will be set free.

The slave planet and abuse of its citizens will end as well.

link   
So how's that ex-KGB Granddaddy of yours doing?

Seriously dude, I know that there are a lot of man made ufos, but there are some that are not man made, I know that for a fact, can't give you proof, all I can tell you is that I am the cousin of the president of Nigeria, and I can give you %10 or of my inheritance if you send me $400 so I can fly back to Nideria and get my moneys.

Seriously though, scan your ID or some documents to prove to us that what you say is true, do that or shut up.

-Lahara

link   

Originally posted by C-JEAN
Hi, inquisitive persons.

About the peoples argueing for or against "a cause", we must consider this:

There is a **Control system**. And it has ""agents"" ! !
And/or some posters do act like agents.

Their description could look like that :

There are those among us who are so lacking in soul maturity,
so afflicted with an absence of spirit, that they are permanent agents
of the Control System. These people tend to lack self-awareness
and individuality, fail to show true empathy and compassion, and
function as tyrants or leeches in the lives of others.

Other permanent agents can be sent solely to drag you down
and burn you out. Yet no matter what you tell them, they never
actually listen or improve. That is the difference between these and
just your sincere seeker looking for advice. Instead of actually
benefiting from interaction in the fashion of learning, wisdom, or
strength, they just ask you for more and more time and energy.
It's like they don't care about the advice you give them, only that
you are being dragged down with them.
Functionally they are like energy leeches.

Above text extracted from "Fringe Knowledge for Beginners".
By Montalk. 2008. www.montalk.net [email protected]

Soooooooo, it's useless to answer to these "agents/posters".
Thay are not worthy/honest enough to merit/deserve our time !

Despite a few small errors, we have done our part !
Blue skies.

I will not even entertain this with a response beyond a

If your referring to my previous work FOR the DIA than yes.. i WORKED for them, I was never a PART of them...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join