It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Aliens & UFO'S!!!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka

I was only making an example on why these technologies will not be made public.

Oh dear...not again!

..... followed by a release of technology in 3-4 quarter..
Your post

How can there be a release..per your statment, when you also say the technology will not be made public?

I do not have very much knowledge on this topic as I am not in the weapon development and research department but have seen a few bits of information here and there.

HUH??? Did anyone else notice that one?

From my understanding it is very much like the neutron bomb but instead of enhancing radiation it utilizes and enhances waves(microwave, radio etc..)

I am not very clear on "how"(as i do not have a science background).

How are we to take your word about this stuff after statemetns like that?

Also, the military has been utilizing laser's as a weapon. There have been numerous different things built by not only lockheed by Gunthorp as well.

This is about the only statement that can easily be verified. The military has used lasers for decades.

These vehicles utilize lasers to deflect coordinates programed into skud/nuclear missiles. Also, the laser is used to deflect the heat-seaking capability of a weapon making it explode mid-air.

Such a laser system was tested at WSMR/HAFB back in 1983 during former president Reagan's "Star Wars" program initative. I was stationed at WSMR/HAFB during those years

A laser cannot change any programming inside a missile's on-board computer guidance system. A laser can cause the IR sensor and visual spectrum sensor to overload the input of those sensors and cause the missile to fly off course. These types of missiles have a pre-programmed map in memory and reference this map and the sensor input during flight to verify its on the right course.

A laser can basically burn into the shell casing of the missile, providing the laser can track the missile and lock onto it when its traveling at mach speeds.

To have the missile explode in mid-air, a false triggering of the detonator has to occur. With some missiles that use proximity detectors for the detonator, simple microwave or other directed RF energy systems can be used as well as fireing another missile at the offending missile, ie anti-missile missile.

But these systems have been in place for decades. They are not fantastically new or something that cannot be found in a 1988 edition of Popular Mechanics.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Asset1911

yes. Groom lake(area 51) is testing grounds. there are many other "areas" 52-60 I think but I may be wrong on the #'s.

Also, I do not personally think that anything super-secret is or has been tested in that area in quite sometime as the attention the area has garnered through out the better part of 4 decades made it an obsolete "testing" area.

We all know the attention, curiosity and scrutiny that area has received. Don't you think enemies as well as allies to the US would be just as interested if not more.

I do not have first hand knowledge of any testing areas as that is not something I "need to know".

But, in my very humble opinion I think that if we think logically than where would be the best place to test super-secret technology?

I believe that utah, Montana, and the "poles"(north and south) are used for testing.

Also, where is the best place to hide something?

The best place to hide something is in plain sight.

I think it is very easy to disregard something as weather phenomena or as a ufo. when in reality they are hiding their secrets right in front of us. in plain sight....

Again, this is my opinion and by no means constitutes fact.

I wanted to ask you guys about your opinion's on what happened in Texas yesterday.

A tumbling object that was seen my thousands through out the state, the official response was that it was an asteroid..

surprisingly, with all the media attention asteroids get we didn't hear a damn thing about it..

We always hear about solar eclipses, asteroids that are 100,000 miles away etc.. yet we didn't hear about an asteroid that was in our earth's atmosphere and it never crashed anywhere..

Very interesting in my opinion... What do you guys/gals think??

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

I said from my understanding that is how it works. That statement was made through conversations I have had with fellow employees.

I do not have a science background, meaning I can't get into the x,y,z of how something works. I can just make an educated assumption as per my conversations and from the very little information I have seen on the topic.

I said I was in development/research, but our department does not develop or research weaponry.

However, when a piece of technology comes through, or our department is commissioned to develop something to enhance it in some sort of way than we do it.

I would say 2-5% of the work out department does pertains to weaponry...

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
mrjenka , wasn't it supposed to be a satellite part coming from the collision of the 2 satellites that happened few days ago

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by afsoc

I am sorry but where in any of my posts did I say that these "crafts" carry only one person??

I have never even explained the significants or usage of this technology......

I never ever once said any of that.... I do however enjoy where our conversation is getting.

I can disclose the practicality of certain technology if the right questions are asked.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Asset1911

yes. that was also a "claim". but, the official release from multiple outfits said it was an asteroid that came into our earth's orbit than into our atmosphere.

The "object" was video taped by news outlets as well as private citizens.

thousands of people saw this "object" tumbling through out the skies on texas.

Are you familiar with the duties of the Joint Space Operations Center??

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

And you talked about the Iranian satellite that was launched few days ago, could this be related to the collision of 2 satellites recently ? It happened in a close period of time so maybe , maybe not

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
No I'im not really familiar with this domain sorry

I'm just trying to get informed as weel as I can , I'm just a humble person with a will to know a little more than I already know

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
**** ATTENTION ****

We're not discussing any objects that fell yesterday or any other day in this thread.

Please add to those existing threads.

thanks,

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I wanted to ask you guys about your opinion's on what happened in Texas yesterday.

A tumbling object that was seen my thousands through out the state, the official response was that it was an asteroid..

We always hear about solar eclipses, asteroids that are 100,000 miles away etc.. yet we didn't hear about an asteroid that was in our earth's atmosphere and it never crashed anywhere.

Military denies it was satellite fragments or space junk. (Probably covering for an "oversight.") The 'official' position is it was a bus-sized meteor than may have been only fist sized by the time it landed in the Hill Country around Lake Travis. Travis County law enforcement went airborne to look for a plane crash and nothing was found.

The Univ. of Texas had TAs and students who participated in the Canadian recoveries, and they will be trying to come up with a search area, but it is very rugged.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

DO SOME RESEARCH AND ASK ME DIRECT QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR OWN RESEARCH. I WILL MAYBE BE ABLE TO HELP YOU FURTHER YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

Calm down there. No need to scream and shout and turn this all about.

BTW, I am quite capable of doing very well in research. Being a electronic and electrical engineer..degreed at that, reserach tends to be part of the field.

Your a boss of public companies. than you should know, that if you had an employee and someone emailed you pertaining to them it would make you wonder "why"

Sure I would ask why. I would ask the employee why someone would be emailing me about said employee. And if that empolyee told me they were in a conspiracy forum making statements about my company's trade secrets, I would most likely fire that employee on the spot.

Perhaps that is why one minute you said "email by bosses", then had second thoughts about that and posted later that you wont give out your bosses email?

I do not want to bring any attention to myself unless absolutely necessary. At the end of the day this is my JOB, my LIVELIHOOD.

OMG. You are doing just that friend. If you dont see that..oh man!!!

Is meeting me outside in the public parking lot of lockeed and going to lunch not enough??

I dont suppose you realize that not every member of ATS lives where you live and can just have lunch or see you walk out into the parking lot. Besides, if someone did meet you for lunch...how would they know its really you? Through a u2u? In case you dont realize it too, anyone can be anything on the internet.

What "proof" do you want me to give you?

The proof you point to in your thread title and 1st post.

"Proof" means something different to everyone. therefore, even if i showed you videos, pics & docs it wouldn't satisfy everyones "proof"... and, I AM NOT going to show video's, pic's or doc's.

It would at least be "something" besides all this "talk". Those photos you posted earlier, is not proof, that stuff has been public knowledge for years, and is not what your thread referes to anyway.

I am just making a point. What is "proof" mean to you?

Do you mean "What DOES "proof" mean to you?"...proof simply means something that validates a claim, something that verifies a statement, something that collaborates what the statement is.

Where is your research concentrated in? Has your research fizzled out and you need a boost or a push into the right direction?

Do you mean "WHAT is your research concentrated in?"...to answer, my research covers a variety of subjects. I dont limit myself to just one particular field, be it research or career.

To answer the 2nd part of your question..my research is doing just fine on its own merit and the day that it fizzels out is the day they drop me 6ft under the ground. I still have quite a few years left in me.

What are you researching now? What facts or data do you have to back-up your question to me?

Currently I am researching photographs and videos pretaining to space anomalies and assembling datasets from the NASA MER rovers. Its a hobby I enjoy doing.

don't ask me, "how does free energy works", dont ask me "do we have ani-gravity"(because iw ill answer yes and than endure 50 pages of criticism)

I dont need to ask you about free energy and its concepts of how it works...remember your talking to a degreed engineer here who spent plenty of time engineering classified devices for the military back in the 80's.

But, you can ask me questions pertaining to your research and I may or may not be able to guide you to the right direction!

Thats ok.. thanks for that offer, but I hardly think that you..being a financial manager for lockheed could give me more leads or point me in the right direction than my 4 contacts inside NASA and JPL who I consider to have far more credibility and validity.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 17-2-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I said from my understanding that is how it works. That statement was made through conversations I have had with fellow employees.

I do not have a science background, meaning I can't get into the x,y,z of how something works. I can just make an educated assumption as per my conversations and from the very little information I have seen on the topic.

Thats ok cuz I do have the science background and engineering degree and background to help you in that area. Just ask.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Mr Jenka

You referred a few pages back to the number 13.56mhz..did you mean that radio frequencies can be substituted for catalysts in chemical reactions..if not..still interesting what i am reading now!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nichiren
But it's still a rocket? Right?

As the term "Magnetoplasma Rocket" suggests...yes it is a rocket.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I have a direct question.

When Ben Rich wrote "Skunk Works", he talked in some detail about the future of aerospace, and the impracticalities of high speed air frames. Being a Lockheed Martin employee thats "in the know" I'm sure you are aware of his works.

So I'm wondering if you could enlighten us, just a little, as to what these exotic "crafts" are made of - particularly in the form of their outer skin, and what temperatures they would be capable of withstanding at speed.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Thanks for the info. I will keep an eye out on cable TV.

By the way, I wan't suggesting that this was a big "discovery" on my behalf, as my disclaimer in the post suggested. I was just interested to read about some new technology.

Maybe if I didn't have a family and surfed and surfed and surfed, I would be more aware of these esoteric technologies.

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join