It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Aliens & UFO'S!!!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hmm, seeing as you cannot U2U without 20 posts... retarded Idea.

Anyways, I just registered because of this topic, I know what its like to have a clearance be it S/TS/N2N. There are very fine boundaries that can be crossed when It comes to things like this.

I am Military, AFSOC. Don't know what it is? Look it up.

And as far as I know, there are no such "aircraft" being designed for military use, it would just be impractical.

-afsoc

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

Dear mrjenka,

would you be so kind to answer my question from page 20?

I thank you in advance and I'm looking forward to reading your reply.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Please use the U2U feature for questions other than those pertaining to the topic of this thread.

You may or may not receive an answer.

I will answer any and all questions asked of me. i will not however entertain anymore "drama"

I wish the people who u2u'ed me would post on the thread and the people who post on the thread u2u me.

Seriously guys. Please. Just sit back and read the thread. I promise if the bashing goes away there will be some very interesting and intellectual conversation.

I have dropped hints numerous times. Those hints have gone unanswered and only been responded to about my character and integrity.

why don't we have an intellectual conversation and than you can formulate your own opinions of me.

Seriously. Can't we all just get along and most important of all lets all grow up!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

Ok , as i previously asked you twice ,

What sort of " object " the " erradicator " is ? I mean , is it launched , dropped , or turned on when needed ?
Does it work with free energy ?
Was it created recently ( 2-3 years ) or before that period ?
Could it be related to this article ?
blog.wired.com...
Thank you .

Of course I ask you no details about the erradicator , just simple answers to my questions , thanks

[edit on 17-2-2009 by Asset1911]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nichiren

Originally posted by Nichiren
reply to post by mrjenka

"I'm Eugene, department finance manager of the research/developmental department of the Lockheed Martin Advanced Technology Laboratories out of Cherry Hill New jersey but I work at King of Prussia PA(30 min from one another)"

This is what you wrote. But you claim you can't give any "hard proof", because you don't want to jeopardize the well-being of your family?

I call this HOAX!

Nice try, but no cigar! Please answer my question. I spell it out for you:

You claim to be concerned about your family's safety, but short of giving your home address, you clearly establish where you work ???

You've slipped my friend and got caught in a web of lies. Also, being a father myself, I can say without a doubt that you do not have kids. Try to figure out why I know that.

I'm done with this hoax thread.

I have addressed this. Please read my posts and replies to YOU.

Don't only read what you want. read what i write. reason why you dont see my reply is because the moderator took it off.

I am a father. I have a daughter. she is 4. You don't know me.

Please stay on point. Whether or not I have a daughter should be irrelevant to this conversation.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by afsoc

Anyone can send Staff a U2U regardless of the number of posts.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka

burns, what are you getting at?

have you ever worked with a clearance? have you ever worked period?

I happen to be retired friend, and currently own 4 businesses 2 of which are online businesses.

To answer your first question..what am I getting at..is that you are saying one thing in one post, then later contradicting your previous post with another. Its right there...in your own words, linked and properly quoted.

That in itself is what is not helping me to allow for giving you any benefit of the doubt. And you have no one to blame for that but yourself.

I have given all this some thought overnight, and came back here to see if anything changed in the content in the way of some sort of validity to what your telling us. I found none. I found another contradiction..to which I highlighted in my previous post.

what if i emailed your boss asking him if your "real"... this is not how corporate america works especially with a clearance.

I am my own boss. And my contact email is in my profile, on my business website, and out in the open for the entire world. As to clearance, well your pretty much jepordizing that now by being the only one from your place of employment that is doing what your doing.

would you like to ask me a question pertaining to the thread or do you want to go in circles?

I did ask a question pretaining to this thread, several pages back. All you did was dance around that question with ancients worshiping ants.

You ask me a question about myself and I answer it. Than you tell me Iam digging myself a hole...

The only question I asked about you and isnt even a direct question about you is the question 90 percent of the participants have asked...."Where is your proof"

What hole are you referencing?

Do you like ruining things for others? Why are you ruining a possible intellectual conversation that may develop between myself and others.

I take it that you are either simply ignoring other members who have the same questions as I do, or are just deciding today that you want to single my points out, out of all the others. Thats ok if you do...my inqueries are no different from the many others here who are still wondering what the point is, why we are feeling that this is just a bait and lure type thread, and still wondering about that proof you spoke of since page 1, which has yet to surface.

this turned into a thread about me. i don't want to talk about me. i want to talk about the topic at hand.

I dont suppose you know why its turning that way do you? I believe its because you have turned the focus from proof of aliens and ufo's to the validity of what you are posting through the entire thread. Your posts in itself are making members question not just the posts, but the poster as well....thats you btw.

My thread reads "proof of aliens and ufos". I told you 70-80% are man made followed by a release of technology in 3-4 quarter...

Yes you said that...your thread title is "Proof of Aliens & UFO's!!!!", and tell us that 70-80% are man made followed by your statement of release of tech in the 3rd to 4th quarter.

And what validates those statements? Your word? Dont you see that you yourself are making the reason why members are questioning you when your statments from page 1 have not been validated by you..the person making those statements?

I could say that technology will be released in the 3rd to 4th quarter too. I could say that NASA will announce life on Mars next week. I could say that the world will end in 2012. Do you think that for one second, that people anywhere will just take my statement as cannon and not expect me to back those statements up with proof?

So...other than "telling" us all this...well you already know the question, I dont need to restate it.

are you not happy with what I am saying? is it that your mind is set in stone thinking that ALL the ufo's are extraterrestrial?

Apparently many here are not satisfied with what your saying, because there is no valid and verifiable proof to what your saying.

What I think is irrelevant when it comes to ufo's origins. What is relevant here is your statements without validity.

I will quote a funny movie.. "The truth? You can't handle the truth!!!"

Heh...if you only knew what truth I know and have been prevy to over 30 years ago...you would be the one who couldnt handle it.

Now suppose you just take that statement as it is without any proof. Thats what your expecting from us....right?

Right!!

Have a nice day!!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I don't think anyone of us will get an answer in here , I just asked few questions , so did a guy before me , he got nothing in return , and i got nothing too , it's getting better and better , and no personnal attack from my part , it's only about the facts man .

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Asset1911

I was only making an example on why these technologies will not be made public.

it is because it is over concern and not greed. My example was the eradicator. yes, the military has a weapon that can cause mass destruction in a short period of time.

I do not have very much knowledge on this topic as I am not in the weapon development and research department but have seen a few bits of information here and there.

From my understanding it is very much like the neutron bomb but instead of enhancing radiation it utilizes and enhances waves(microwave, radio etc..)

I am not very clear on "how"(as i do not have a science background).

Also, the military has been utilizing laser's as a weapon. There have been numerous different things built by not only lockheed by Gunthorp as well.

These vehicles utilize lasers to deflect coordinates programed into skud/nuclear missiles. Also, the laser is used to deflect the heat-seaking capability of a weapon making it explode mid-air.

These laser weapons have also been "tested" as a ground-to-air weapon.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asset1911
I don't think anyone of us will get an answer in here , I just asked few questions , so did a guy before me , he got nothing in return , and i got nothing too , it's getting better and better , and no personnal attack from my part , it's only about the facts man .

What is your question(s)?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

My fault sorry , you answered .

Do you think the erradicator is the most highly classified weapon of your company ? or is there even more classified ?

[edit on 17-2-2009 by Asset1911]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

DO SOME RESEARCH AND ASK ME DIRECT QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR OWN RESEARCH. I WILL MAYBE BE ABLE TO HELP YOU FURTHER YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

Your a boss of public companies. than you should know, that if you had an employee and someone emailed you pertaining to them it would make you wonder "why"

I do not want to bring any attention to myself unless absolutely necessary. At the end of the day this is my JOB, my LIVELIHOOD.

Is meeting me outside in the public parking lot of lockeed and going to lunch not enough??

What "proof" do you want me to give you?

"Proof" means something different to everyone. therefore, even if i showed you videos, pics & docs it wouldn't satisfy everyones "proof"... and, I AM NOT going to show video's, pic's or doc's.

I am just making a point. What is "proof" mean to you?

Where is your research concentrated in? Has your research fizzled out and you need a boost or a push into the right direction?

What are you researching now? What facts or data do you have to back-up your question to me?

don't ask me, "how does free energy works", dont ask me "do we have ani-gravity"(because iw ill answer yes and than endure 50 pages of criticism)

But, you can ask me questions pertaining to your research and I may or may not be able to guide you to the right direction!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Asset1911

it is not even close to being the most classified guarded secret. I don't know how "they" rank the importance of certain things.

But, I know that our department has a higher sensitivity level than nuclear weapons.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Just so you know Jenka.

The Vehicles/Laser setups you just showed are not used as weapons but are for defense against Nukes/Rockets/Missles. Not only that, that technology is a very sore subject, seeing as the US uses it and no one else can... In other words we can strike countries with no fear of getting hit back.

As for on of those vehicles you posted a picture of, its from on of the Red alert video games.

And as for the picture of the "ground to air" laser, Its heat used for precise mining and cutting of stones.

-afsoc

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by afsoc

Anyways, I just registered because of this topic, I know what its like to have a clearance be it S/TS/N2N. There are very fine boundaries that can be crossed when It comes to things like this.

I am Military, AFSOC. Don't know what it is? Look it up.

And as far as I know, there are no such "aircraft" being designed for military use, it would just be impractical.

-afsoc

Air Force Special Operations Command.. Nice position!

may I ask you why you think that these "crafts" would be impractical?

please do elaborate because i may be able to help you see the practicality in some of these things...

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Would you say yes to this ? " Groom lake complex is only a testing area , the government hides his secrets somewhere else ". If you could give me a region or a state if maybe you know something about this , i'd appreciate . Thank you .

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

The way AFSOC works, makes small one man crafts impractical.

We are not a bunch of 007 agents... We work as teams, task forces, and go in and out at the same time. There are Aircraft built for us and these tasks.

MC-130H Combat Talon2's
MC-130P Combat Shadows.
CV-22's the Osprey
and not to mention all of the choppers.

These aircraft allow us to complete our missions, as a team and not as one person. The crafts you're talking about would destroy any form of team, seeing as they would be too small for a group, and would seperate the team from each other.

-afsoc

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by afsoc

I took those pictures of public domain's...

they are by no means my personal pictures or pictures that anyone on ATS can't find.

I beg to disagree. For the right "price" lockheed will build you whatever you like as long as it is within the parameters set by the geneva convention and other U.N. and world sanctions on weaponry.

Also, as I am sure you know, there is a list of terrorists, terroristic cells and countries or leaders who harbor terrorists and insight terror. Iran is a prime example.

Lockheed will not work or manufacture anything for any one on the list.

Furthermore, if the US government has something, than most likely Australia and UK have at least an out-dated model. Being that Australia and UK are the US's strongest allies.

Scratch my back & I'll scratch yours so to speak..

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

yes, the military has a weapon that can cause mass destruction in a short period of time.

From my understanding it is very much like the neutron bomb but instead of enhancing radiation it utilizes and enhances waves(microwave, radio etc..)

Also, the military has been utilizing laser's as a weapon. There have been numerous different things built by not only lockheed by Gunthorp as well.

These vehicles utilize lasers to deflect coordinates programed into skud/nuclear missiles. Also, the laser is used to deflect the heat-seaking capability of a weapon making it explode mid-air.

These laser weapons have also been "tested" as a ground-to-air weapon.

Microwave weapons have already been proven in the field.

Lockheed has worked on airborne lasers.

The "ZEUS" vehicle has performed in Iraq and Afghanistan to destroy IEDs.

We know these things. Without your help.

I have asked you, in about 4 or 5 posts, beginning around p. 17 or 18, very specific questions about outside sources, research directions/focus, and specific programs and capabilities.

When and how do you intend to answer them?

I'd like to get answers to the issues you addressed in your first post (80/20 split between terrestrial and non-terrestrial vehicles) with my own research. Maybe even some of your Grandfather's reports as well.

"Los Alamos" and the Ag. Dept. are the only substantive responses you offered, in the first few posts, and those are cryptic at best.

jw

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

Austraillia definatly would not have anything close to our technology.

Considering they just got their C-17 globemasters, and still use f-111's and caribou cargo planes.

If you know what DIRCM/LIRCM was you would know what im talking about.

(Forgive mispelling, its currently 0600 am for me and I havent slept yet)

-afsoc

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join