It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Aliens & UFO'S!!!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

You can email my "bosses".. I am very clear on what I can and cannot say.

i was debriefed for over 2 hours the day after I opened this thread.

I went through a polygraph test and a physce evaluation. Also, a drug test but that's irrelevant.

I may have stepped over my boundaries on a few posts/replies but in no means did I "hurt" myself in anyway or my career.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Thanks to ElevatedOne for permission to detail the facts of this fanciful tale.

Also thanks to the following ATS Sleuths who have exposed numerous inconsistencies in the posting style which show enough evidence to reveal that this is a story which is cobbled together in pieces and does not represent a real character:

GEL, Darth Logan, Strype, branty, InSpiteOf, YeahRight, Nichiren, HolgerTheDane and others in this thread who have provided clues.

I had a long three-part post detailing the specifics and links on ATS and elsewhere which would support this but for the moment I've decided against posting it.

We are presented with a picture of a 40+ year old math whiz and financial adviser, who works at a major Aerospace manufacturer, and who has uncovered secret propulsion technologies in R&D with planned for release in the next few years.

Anyone who can do some simple math, (since he reveals the age of his Grandfather) knows that this is clearly impossible. His age, if this part is true (from 2006) is about 23-25 years old.

I'll just briefly touch on the part about being confronted by the DIA, DOD, Homeland Security and the MPs and Execs 'yesterday' at L-M, and just illustrate that those 'suit's don't wear name badges, so this 'meeting' could not have taken place as described.

Lockheed has a budget of over 25 billion per year.. I am simply a finance manager for my particular department..

it just so happens that the department that I was transfered to has "unique" and "interesting" things that the scientists and military personal work on..

I have debriefed with my superiors and I know exactly what I can and can not say. One of my post's yesterday was on the borderline and as soon as I walked in today I had a 2 hour meeting with board members, mp's, military personal, dia and dod officials as well as homeland security..

"They" knew of my posts as soon as they went through. I know exactly what I can and cannot say...

...and add that this is at significant odds from the opening post:

I am not in the scientific sector. I am in the financial field(internal audits, auditing budgets, showing ways of cutting costs to maximize their budgets etc..)

Furthermore, I am the person who has proposals for projects and requests for more money handed to me where in turn I look them over, audit them for mistakes and mathematical errors and if such a request should even be forwarded to the higher ups.. Etc.. etc.. etc..

This is an amalgamation of several positions, efficiency expert, auditor, mathematician. No one person has all of those jobs. They usually use the GAO to do internal audits, not an in-house position. So it's clear from paragraph 3 & 4 this is a 'made up' story.

I think this is enough, taken with posts made by my collaborators above to label this thread and OP as wildly entertaining, but fanciful in almost every regard.

Though I found a website with name and pictures, and specifics, but this is not about 'outing' the Member, though the 'identity' and specifics of the 'character' is an integral part of the tale. It's about keeping the value of the info at ATS high and discouraging those who would play fast and loose with the truth.

PLEASE NOTE:
I'd like to restate that IMO, it would be best if the Member came forth, having been presented with the info in this thread, and declare that he was just posting a fantasy or a scenario designed to show give a 'bad' example of an attempted hoax. Then this thread could be moved to the 'jokes' or 'psych' forum and we could all move on.

Like the majority of hoaxes outed on ATS, this was a fun thread and I'm sure we all learned a lot. The OP even got some people to go search and uncover some interesting facts about advanced propulsion. So it's not all a bad deal.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by alienj

I did sign a disclosure agreement.

I know that there is "disinformation" that is floated through out inter-office mail to subside some people's concerns over somethings they may or may have not seen or heard.

I however, am talking about things I have had first hand knowledge in seeing and from conversations I have had.

I have a budget and I allocate funds to particular research and development programs as needed.

Furthermore, I audit these programs to see how I can cut costs and also handle requests made by scientists, researchers, military personal, and workers regarding materials, tools or misc. needs.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Asset1911

What arguments are they?
This post has turned into a question of my integrity and character, rather than a correspondence about the subject at hand

This is why people do not talk publicly and do not release information they can.

1947 is when "Roswell" happened. It has been 61 years so the people who were there(IF it happened) have been debriefed and are able to discuss what happened to them(IF it happened)

Why won't they talk?

Because, people say they have an open mind, but in reality it is the opposite.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I'm just saying that you are in a total contradiction between the title of your thread and the content of it , that's a non-sense , and when I see someone like you who's not even able to provide us at least one little proof of your occupation , I wonder how people can give you their time ...
As you know you're not the first hoaxer in here , and i'm afraid you're not the last ....

And if we talk about integrity , it's just because of the previous threads you made , kgb parents and all this gibberish , you can't provide anything about the nature of your occupation . What if I tell you that I'm a Cia agent involved in a black program , and I can't give you any furthers detalis , you can't even verify my background , would you stupid enough to believe me ... ? Especially on ATS ???

[edit on 17-2-2009 by Asset1911]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Syandos

I am not exactly sure what the "hoax" is. I am NOT 40 years old. HARDLY!

I am not the "only" person that handles the finances in my department. We are a team of professionals that work as a team.

I say "me" because I am the supervisor/manager. So, when I say "me", in reality I am referencing the team of members working with me.

Second, I did not discover a propulsion system. I never claimed I discovered anything. I merely said that I have seen certain things through out the years and have had the honor of speaking with some very important people.

All I said was that there will be a release in the 3rd or 4th quarter of the fiscal year of 09. We can either continue to engage in conversation or we can kill this thread and come back to this conversation 6-8 months from now.

Third, "name" badges are not used. However, to get into secure areas of certain buildings and departments a person would need a "card" or something that looks like a flash drive(with you personal information w/ encrypted password that only you know and have to change daily) these two objects are the only ways to get in and out of these areas and buildings.

So, when I walked into the office I was introduced to everyone in the room.

They did not identify themselves as DIA, DOD or Homeland security however through the course of the interview and meeting there were things said such as "Gene, you have to understand that the DIA is aware of these actions and will take strong actions against you if the line will be crossed"

Same as this quote "The information that you have been privy is national security and officials at homeland security were a bit curious to your motives"

And the reason why I know that a member of the DoD was there is because I know this person and have had lunch with her numerous times.

I wish to reiterate. I not only have a clearance through Lockheed, I also have clearance through the military(i will not get into which branch or outfit).

Our department has access to Sirpnet and other internet's/network's hence the different official's

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Well. For one, my "family" was not KGB. My grandfather was KGB, as many members of the military forces(especially ranking officers) were at that time.

I have provided you with ample information on my back ground, where I work, where it is located, where else I have worked. etc..

what "proof" of my employment do you need?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Nichiren

I am sorry.. I am a bit confused by your post.

What is your point? What "hard proof" do you need?

How about this. if anyone lives in my area(philadelphia, new jersey, or the suburbs of philadelphia) than we can meet in the front drive way of the building I work at and we can go for lunch.

Will this be enough "hard-proof"?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I have provided you with ample information on my back ground, where I work, where it is located, where else I have worked. etc..

It's so easy to find Lokcheed locations on google ....

Your statements don't constitute a proof in any case ....

I'm leaving this thread it's ridiculous

I can say whatever I want too , I just gather datas about that thing to look "insider" , and claim I'm true cause I SEEM to know this thing well .
That's what you do . I can't even understand why you didn't prepared several proofs of your statements before making a thread with such a stupid title

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

again, this thread has turned into an attack on my credibility, character and statements.

We can either kill this thread for 6-8 months and come back to it or we can continue to engage in conversation

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

Fair reply. However, I'd still suggest that one can not have "stepped over my boundaries on a few posts/replies" and still have their freedom, let alone return to ATS to disclose more information.

I may have stepped over my boundaries on a few posts/replies but in no means did I "hurt" myself in anyway or my career.

For example, Intel is very careful about their methods and means. Just disclosing that in response to a 'questionable' post a response was generated that resulted in a meeting of the DIA, DOD, HS, MPs, and other officials discloses what happens in such cases.

Intel like this is a closely guarded as the actual secrets.

I still believe this recounting to be 'fanciful', and that such a meeting, including polygraph and drug testing is unlikely to have taken place.

You can email my "bosses".. I am very clear on what I can and cannot say.

i was debriefed for over 2 hours the day after I opened this thread.

I went through a polygraph test and a physce evaluation. Also, a drug test but that's irrelevant.

If you are being serious here, I'd suggest you send the Administrators your email info and allow them to contact your 'bosses'. That would support your story while not disclosing your identity.

BTW, I hear you like snowboarding and ice hockey! (just kidding).

Like I said, 'creativity' notwithstanding, this has been an interesting thread.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nichiren
reply to post by mrjenka

"I'm Eugene, department finance manager of the research/developmental department of the Lockheed Martin Advanced Technology Laboratories out of Cherry Hill New jersey but I work at King of Prussia PA(30 min from one another)"

This is what you wrote. But you claim you can't give any "hard proof", because you don't want to jeopardize the well-being of your family?

I call this HOAX!

Nice try, but no cigar! Please answer my question. I spell it out for you:

You claim to be concerned about your family's safety, but short of giving your home address, you clearly establish where you work ???

You've slipped my friend and got caught in a web of lies. Also, being a father myself, I can say without a doubt that you do not have kids. Try to figure out why I know that.

I'm done with this hoax thread.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

A star for your answer , finally

Mod Edit - Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Syandos

Umm. no. I will not disclose my "bosses" email so they can contact them to verify "me"

Is this a joke?

You seem to "know" things about how lockheed works or what goes on yet you sound very silly to people who actually work there.

I have received MANY u2u's from people who ARE or who HAVE been employed by lockheed or other defense contractors in the past.

They know for a fact that what I say is true. NOT, the claims I have made about technology but my detailed description of the inter workings of my department and protocol pertaining to sensitive information.

Your claims are unfounded. I want to make you are with the utmost of respect that I got a good laugh after your post.

I have not said or released anything that I'm not allowed to.

I have barely tipped touched the top of an iceberg.

I have only said that in the fiscal quarter 3-4 of year 09 there will be a release of information.

I also agreed to answer questions that some may have if it was in the parameters of my ability to do so.

All I have read for the last 3-4 pages in nonsense about myself.

There are a handful of people who are really "reaching" to discredit me.

Not only are your wasting time, energy & resources but your RUINING it for other people who do not wish to comment on my thread due to the fear of being treated like I have been.

I have received over 30 u2u's from people who are in the field or who have been. We have been corresponding through u2u's yet they refuse to post on the thread because of the way I have been treated.

If people on ATS would be just a bit more MATURE than there would be a lot more like me who would be willing to talk.

there would be many many members of this site who have been debriefed and have the option to discuss what they have done/saw in the past for military and defense contractors..

They won't talk to anyone on here or any other community like this because of the immaturity, arrogance and ignorance brought forth by many on this site.

Everyone on this site claims to be an expert. yet only 1-2% of people on here really have had the experiences like I have.

so, to all you high schooler's who have nothing better to do than bash one's character please "x" this out.

Not only are you ruining the possibility of be being able to have an intellectual conversation with few but your ruining it for others as well..

Again, 30 unique u2u's from people who have said "your exactly right on what your saying about the protocol of lockheed"

I will copy and paste a few(without releasing their names) on here.

Furthermore, how in hell do you know that I wasn't polygraphed or drug tested.

Were you there? How do you know that it didn't happen?

You claim knoweledge but all your doing is sounding VERY funny and immature to the select few of us who "know" what's really true and what's fiction.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I am sorry. Why would you refer to me as an "idiot"....

Is that necessary? Have I attacked anyone personally? have I used derogatory words to communicate with anyone?

How do you foresee me being "outed"??

Or are you struggling with the "FACT" of what i say?

Or are you so set in stone in your own mind on what is "true" and what is fiction that you can;t handle what i am saying?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Discuss the Topic and not each other.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

Yeah course , we don't know and you know but can't prove us you know ....
what a circus
Come on , give me one VALID reason to believe you and your statements .

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join