It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Aliens & UFO'S!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

I wish everyone would start thinking a bit differently. I will not go into great detail or description but many of the "Ufo's" that are reported, video-taped and seen are very much MAN MADE! JPL, Lockheed & Boeing are just a few of the companies out there that have crafts and vehicles that if seen by a common person would cause great stir and distress due to the fact that they THINK they have just saw a UFO from a different planet. WRONG!!!

So how do you account for these people that describe these craft as silent?Man has not made a craft that can levitate silently.Sorry

Personally, I am on the fence concerning this subject, but what you are implying is total bunk in my opinion.

I was going to say more,I will hold my breath.S&F

No hard feelings.

Lewtra

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

Incorrect sir! It's not greed! The opposite..

Want to talk about national security?! how can any normal, intellectual person give the order to release a technology than can wipe out anything and everything with in seconds and only takes a few batteries, some salt-water, a few tubes, and some "fairy" dust(even if i had the right to tell you what it is, you wouldnt even understand what i am saying, so "fairy" dust will do) and bam, you got yourself something more powerful than 100000 billion nuclear weapons and this weapon/energy source never has to be refilled(or maybe very rarely with some salt water and conducters)

I have gotten a but ahead of myself, that's all i will say..

anyway, it's not greed, it's concern

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

I'm sorry I was under the impression that Mother Nature is a god, and a far more believable one then the christians pray to.

And that's a pretty horrible argument for explaining cave paintings and texts. There are thousands if not millions of these things, dating back from different time periods and different peoples. They all are all strikingly familiar, so therefore you're theory would suggest that ALL of these people had been seeing the same things in different time periods.

Anyway that's besides the point, I'd like a reply to my post please.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lewtra

You have proof that man has not made a hovering or levitating craft or are you assuming?

cause you and i both know what happens when you assume....

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I am not discrediting the cave painting or texts.. I am merely pointing out a fact that what people back than saw or what they thought of as sci-fi could and maybe is the same as we today think of sci-fi..

Please repeat your question, I will answer

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka

In my VERY HUMBLE OPINION and from certain calculations that I have made through out the years I would say 70-80% of all "UFO's" are man made.

There is definitely visitors that our Earth receives but not even close to the scale that people may think.

Looks like we cross posted. My last post was prior to reading this. But now I'm confused. 70-80% means 20-30% are not man made. If the point here is that the vast majority of what we classify as UFOs are man made, we certainly agree. In fact, I'd put the percentage way higher. The remainder is (I think) likely natural phenomena. All I need is one. One verifiable incident that can be absolutely substantiated as not man made or a natural phenomenon. Your second sentence there is the most interesting to me - "There is definitely visitors that our Earth receives but not even close to the scale that people may think.". Definitely? You know this for a fact?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by mrjenka

I'm still confused by your reply. If the technology is man made and from human inginuity, then why keep it all a secret? Why the massive government cover ups?

And i don't understand somethng else. Now if you're not going to post you're identity here, security badge and all, then why not divulge the information you know instead of keeping secrets?

Doesn't seem like a very disclosure type thing to do. And by that I don't mean so called Proof of alien existance, all i have to do is walk around my city to know that they exist. What I'm talking about are facts to support you're claim that most vehicles are man made.

Also you said that most of this stuff was out there for us to see, we just didn't want to find it. That must mean that you have found it, and in writing this thread, you must have had some inclinnation to share such information with us, or else this would be a complete troll thread.

Feel Free to U2U me if this is something you'd like to discuss privately, i'm very interested in what you're saying and would love to discuss it, but this is a very large statement you're making to an audience of skeptics and truther's who love nothing more than picking these theories and so called disclosure scenes apart.

~Keeper

Here you go.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

My career, family, well-being and peace of mind is leaps and bounds more important to me than some person on some forum not believing what I say.. That is their choice and I am not here to prove anything to anyone. Just simply pointing out another vantage point.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

Ok so what your saying is that ancinets were out of their minds and just came up with these UFO shaped paintings and created art pieces and wrote down in their texts what they witnessed and described them as best they could understand them, and then go on to say that they are nuts because they believed in snakes and ants and trees as gods?

Hmm...well I dont think that line of logic is..logical at all. The ancients were quite sophisticated for their time, some of which knew alot more about astronomy than we do today, and most of our calander and tracking of time is based on ancient knowledge, as well as the known solar system and galaxy.

The ancients were not as feble as your making them out to be. They did things that we cannot duplicate today with our modern technology.

In fact, ancient peoples were more in touch with nature, the nature of the Earth, the sky, the Sun, the planets, the solar system and the universe, which is in fact a part of nature, than modern mankind is today. That makes them far more credible to their documented history than ours. Modern mankind tends to fill in their own prospective due to peer pressure or forced belief, but the ancients had no forced influence to the levels of what is present today.

Clearly such influence would have been evident in the documentation and paintings, artwork etc. Instead, we see what they saw, clearly and precisely as they seen it.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 15-2-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

My proof is I can still hear Helicopters and Planes going over my house.What is yours?

[edit on 15/2/2009 by lewtra]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I have already responded to this question 5 times..

It's not greed but concern. Scroll up and read my previous posts.. thank you

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lewtra

What are you talking about?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
reply to post by mrjenka

Ok so what your saying is that ancinets were out of their minds and just came up with these UFO shaped paintings and created art pieces and wrote down in their texts what they witnessed and described them as best they could understand them, and then go on to say that they are nuts because they believed in snakes and ants and trees as gods?

Hmm...well I dont think that line of logic is..logical at all. The ancients were quite sophisticated for their time, some of which knew alot more about astronomy than we do today, and most of our calander and tracking of time is based on ancient knowledge, as well as the known solar system and galaxy.

The ancients were not as feble as your making them out to be. They did things that we cannot duplicate today with our modern technology.

In fact, ancient peoples were more in touch with nature, the nature of the Earth, the sky, the Sun, the planets, the solar system and the universe, which is in fact a part of nature, than modern mankind is today. That makes them far more credible to their documented history than ours. Modern mankind tends to fill in their own prospective due to peer pressure or forced belief, but the ancients had no forced influence to the levels of what is present today.

Clearly such influence would have been evident in the documentation and paintings, artwork etc. Instead, we see what they saw, clearly and precisely as they seen it.

Cheers!!!!

You have proof that "ancients" were better at astronomy than current day man? do you know what current day man or ancient man was capable of?

Respectfully, no, you do not. Your assuming and repeating stuff you read on the internet and on tv..

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

Mathematical fact. Yes. Also, a fact from me to you but, I may not be a reliable source to you or to others. therefore, you can hear what i say and take it with a grain of salt or you can disregard everything i say. the option is yours.(and i am not talking about you, i am saying "you" as a whole forum discussion)
I would like to think you guys take me for a reliable source yet I do not expect anyone to believe me, I am just pointing out a different way of thinking and looking at things.

Rather than try and find "proof", why don't you guys start looking into scientific forums, scientific community meetings and just chit-chatting with people in certain fields.

Approach these people with a scientific question, rather than ask them about ufos and aliens. if you ask a scientific, intellectual, well-educated person about ufos he/she will totally disregard you and lose interest with corresponding with you. However, if you approach it in a scientific matter you may get a conersation you didnt expect.. All's I am saying.

But, as far as a mathematical fact than yes, beyond any skepticism than yes a fact.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by mrjenka]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Want to talk about national security?! how can any normal, intellectual person give the order to release a technology than can wipe out anything and everything with in seconds and only takes a few batteries, some salt-water, a few tubes, and some "fairy" dust(even if i had the right to tell you what it is, you wouldnt even understand what i am saying, so "fairy" dust will do) and bam, you got yourself something more powerful than 100000 billion nuclear weapons and this weapon/energy source never has to be refilled(or maybe very rarely with some salt water and conducters)

BS! No way is it concern and its how you apply that tech.

The Military and higher Corperates have been hand in hand for years over this an its not for the better of mankind.

Its a control thing and the USA have done this for years and I would like to add the US Goverment is the biggest war munger ever, and thats not just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

Ok so you being worried and or greedy about your information makes it so you cannot talk about what you know in detail? Come on now, i'd like an answer as to why YOU are not disclosing what you know, not what they know.

Why wont YOU disclose what you know about the program?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
reply to post by mrjenka

Cheers!!!!

I also dont really care to get into an opinion orientated exchange of correspondance pertaining to ancients etc.. because neither you or I have any significant knowledge about the subject and I do not wish to engage in a conversation about speculation, i'd rather talk about thinks i have first hand knowledge off.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

A mathematical fact that we have been visited by extraterrestrial civilization. Not that there are other civilizations (which I'd also dispute as a "mathematical fact") but that we receive or have received visitors. And you as someone who does math for a living, maintain this is a mathematical fact. I just want to confirm what you're stating here.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
To me this is one of those disinfo type threads, and the truth is that not only is disclosure truly coming, but our visitors will make sure of that soon enough themselves. This prison planet will end soon, and yes I know that Lougheed is one of the cabal players.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under

BS! No way is it concern and its how you apply that tech.

The Military and higher Corperates have been hand in hand for years over this an its not for the better of mankind.

Its a control thing and the USA have done this for years and I would like to add the US Goverment is the biggest war munger ever, and thats not just my opinion.

How can you claim the military or forbes 50 companies for concealing this tech etc..

are you assuming? repeating something you read or saw on tv, or do you have first hand knowledge...

Because, I have first hand knowledge.. And I may agree that corps and government are a bit shady but in no shape form or way are they as bad as everyone makes them out to be.. Maybe 15-20% of the reported "black" area funding is true..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join