It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Aliens & UFO'S!!!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightworth
I'm leaning toward the latter, seeing as how they missed the most blatantly obvious: Sorrells was the only witness to that which there is radar evidence - the large rectangular craft that flew low, very fast and soundlessly and could turn on a dime at 2500 mph.

Does anyone think any of the "Defense" giants like Lockheed has anything like that in the works? Do they have counter-gravity fields inside where no one will splatter upon such ultimate hairpin turns?

There are two possibilities:

(a) The craft did not "turn on a dime at 2500 mph". It gave out radar returns which would appear so to non-military radar. Active electronic counter measures have been around for a long time.

(b) There such 'counter gravity' fields'----really, what truly matters is inertia. However, in General Relativity such is intimately connected with gravity.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni

Originally posted by Angus123

Seriously... keeping them a secret can't possibly be as lucrative.

Oh come on now pip! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work it out!

How many cars are being used today? What do they run off? WHo makes all the money by selling you oil\petrol?

Uh, middle east oil barons?

Why are most of the wars today conducted?

Such technology would mean greater freedom to people. But the establishment would be upset because they not only cannot make us much money off you slaves but also tolerate sheeple getting a little more freedom.

The implications of releasing such technology to the publicis mind boggling . All good for 'us' but not good for 'them'.
[edit on 16-2-2009 by Jinni]

The USA could make a buttload out of this supposedly 'free energy' (who's gonna pay for service and maintenance, hmm?) and there is no doubt that the national security and intelligence establishment would love to tell the mideast to go Cheney themselves, we don't need ya any more.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

First off, if you think mankind went from prop driven aircraft to starships in 60 years you're the one living in a dream world. I have no doubt that some of the UFOs are ours but we didn't develop those alone.
Next if I went and found another civilisation on a far off world I'd probably leave them alone. Now, if I went off and created the beginnings of a new civilisation then I'd keep close tabs on them until they developed to a point that I could announce my presence. There are always at least 2 ways to look at anything.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka
I have a security clearance of S/TS/SCI(for lockheed) and others I do not wish to get into. I also hold S/SCI/COMINT/TK with different caveats such as: WNINTEL,NOFORN & CRYPTO with the military and again I don't want to get into which branch or whatever.

I was following this thread UNTIL I got to the "caveat" of "NOFORN" Um that is a stamp put on document not a caveat it means NO foreign release which means not to be revealed to anyone not of the USA. How do I know this? Because I have handled such documents as a classified Message Clerk in the USMC and Yes I am WILLING to post my DD-214 for thoes who wish to U2U me. Yes finacial access is required to "pay for goodies" as it were, but you don't get details of WHAT the GOODIES are, just names or numbers of projects and costs. that's how classified projects and compartmentalization works

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Still nothing about that supposed Erradicator ??

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Wow,
here I was ready to read it, once and for all. Silly me.

So I thought I would bite, but after trying to read through the plethora of non- information babble I seem to have lost my way.
Cynicism and sarcasm /off.

To the point, OP..
I give no cares as to your reasoning behind this post, or motivations. Nor my own. Now that we have that out of the way I'm gonna turn the tables here, and cast my lure into the pond. I will get right to my point:

You stated that in the next 3 to 4 quarters the public sector will see some new world changing tech emerge right? My question to you is: That in itself is a pretty solid statement. Are you willing to back that statement up?
Now, assuming that 'your' company's revelation will see the light of day, are you willing to then tell us the numbers, bookie?

Fair is fair, so in turn.. if nothing happens are you willing to eat your words for all of us? Hope so.

While reading through your posts, one thing in particular caught my eye...

reply to post by Bob Down Under

Incorrect sir! It's not greed! The opposite..

Want to talk about national security?! how can any normal, intellectual person give the order to release a technology than can wipe out anything and everything with in seconds and only takes a few batteries, some salt-water, a few tubes, and some "fairy" dust(even if i had the right to tell you what it is, you wouldnt even understand what i am saying, so "fairy" dust will do) and bam, you got yourself something more powerful than 100000 billion nuclear weapons and this weapon/energy source never has to be refilled(or maybe very rarely with some salt water and conducters)

I have gotten a but ahead of myself, that's all i will say..

anyway, it's not greed, it's concern

So you are implying that the concern is that the tools already exist for us 'layman' to create the very thing you people are hiding?

Test tubes, batteries... water and a sprinkling of fairy dust (electrolyte) is the way? Well you have indeed gotten way over your head, and gone too far.

What you are proposing as this technology is simply electrolysis of water. Anyone can do it.

Time to fess up.

Originally posted by miguelbmx
Perhaps mrjenka is talking about tech such as THIS being released soon.

Boeing, the world's largest aircraft manufacturer says it is working on anti-gravity propulsion, which could revolutionize conventional aviation.

Now how cool would that be?

Possibly, but with current understanding of what I said above... the laws of thermodynamics still apply. Maybe it is some Hydrogen generator thingy that works from a battery series and a few magnets. If it is really that easy to "Just add salt water" someone would have came up with this along time ago, and our need for fossil fuels would be nil.

So, what we have is nothing... which is about where I started this rant. That also is what left I had to say, so carry on.

Like you said OP, you have gotten a bit ahead of yourself... so just go on and say it. Let us decide.

T Minus out...

[edit on 09/2/16 by telemetry]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
mrjenka,

I know you mentioned something to the tune of the 13.56 Mhz frequency. I did a little basic googling and came up with a couple different areas of approach.

The first was a simple search for 13.56 Mhz and I came up with RFID technologies. Could be a lead as it looks to have been implemented in aircraft however it is my opinion that RFID is not the breadcrumb trail to follow after. Could be wrong though.

My second search proved a little bit more interested. I decided to search "13.56 Mhz lockheed" and came up with a few pdf from .mil and .gov sites. some will not allow you to view as pdf and you can just open it as HTML from google. The most interesting thing I could find with a quick search was Plasma/Helium Injection using 13.56 Mhz frequency for Plasma Propulsion engines.

This was a quick search so let me know what you guys find. And for mrjenka, using this quick research have I stumbled upon anything you hinted towards?

-TX

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I start to feel as if I was filling a pierced bucket with that guy

I dont think you'd be endangered by scanning your ID and hiding the photo and the important datas ....

And as it was said before , you work in the financial sector , you may have access to the names of the projects and other things but why blueprints and scientifical datas went under your nose
What about compartimentalization , this is a very sensitive sector and as you describe it , it looks a piece of cake to see highly classified stuff , even when on a totally different sector of activity

Please someone gimme a clue or something cause i'm very confused about all this , I took time to read all of your messages but I must admit we're still on the grid nothing serious has been learnt here

[edit on 16-2-2009 by Asset1911]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

Guys, I read post on here all the time, for like all of you, i too am seeking answers. Mrjenka: You started this discussion by saying that you're in the financial field. How do you being in that field are so sure of what you say? You are not a scientist, you are not one of the few people that carry part of the "secret". So from where do you get all your info?

You also mentioned that we such do our math and science. Well if a almost genius can say with 100% certainty that the posibility of other life exsist in the universe why should we think we are rare??? I believe that some UFOs are man made. However, i don't believe "we" humans developed the technology, for if we did, would mean that with research main stream science would be able to duplicate it. SO how come that hasn't happend? What, G-man is going around offing every one they think can come up with the tech? I don't think so.

Your post really "flared my balls!". You chose to not share hard core evidence. All that says to me is that you are just another guy with an idea trying to impose it onto others.

Thank you guys for your time.

Nexnecis
US Army, IRAQ

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

Gee wow thanks great information mrjenka who would off thought of that.This is called a Goose chase or follow the carrot!

For more information I would suggest reading science publications and/or joining science blogs, or threads. IF you guys will be able to "prove" to the moderator of the thread or blog that you know what your talking bout than they will send you an invite and you will be privy to conversations among VERY intellectual men/women that specialize and work certain fields.

If you have something to say than please say it, why all this beating around the bush.Its not as if you are trying to be Anonymous as the info you posted should lead straight to you.

I am not in the scientific sector. I am in the financial field(internal audits, auditing budgets, showing ways of cutting costs to maximize their budgets etc..) Furthermore, I am the person who has proposals for projects and requests for more money handed to me where in turn I look them over, audit them for mistakes and mathematical errors and if such a request should even be forwarded to the higher ups.. Etc.. etc.. etc..

This has to be a Classic:

Anyway.. I will leave you guys off with this. With in the next 3-4 quarters there will be "new" technology that will be made public, there will be no saucers or planet jumping ships but there will be drastic and significant changes to what is "normal" to us as of 2/15/09... Although these "new" technologies will be made public they will not be utilized until many years later.

So within one year we may see ""new" technology" that's a probability.

Another problem that "Ufologists" have is that their chief concern is to find proof or evidence of ufos and aliens, they do not do this for the sake of man-kind but for their own gains..

Attention All "Ufologists"
please check you Mission Statements and Amend if needed.

Zelong.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

With all due respect. I believe what mrjenka has been trying to do is defer away from credibility or nonesense arguing and indulge in intellectual discussion.

Wether his creds are true or not I believe he is doing a good thing by promoting active research. There are quite a few interesting tidbits you can find by reading science blogs etc. Look around some and ask questions you never know what he may be privy too and it never hurts to engage in intellectual conversation.

Its a very good thread and Im sure we can get past :proof; and just have a nice conversation. Very good thread.

-TX

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Thanks for pointing in the right direction MrJenka.

I can't believe they already have a superior fighter/bomber than the f-22 Raptor. I though that was cutting edge as far as the field of fighter jet/bombers go.

But damn they already have this F-35 Lightning II ready for service. Amazing. Apparently I've been in the dark for a couple years as this F-35 seems to have been declassified since 2006? hmm, I'm by no means an airplane or military buff, but I thought the Raptor was the cream of the crop. At least thats what the Military channel tells me, HAHA!

I love the raptor, But I think I may have found a new love. Gonna reaserch this aircraft some more tommorow.

Doesn't matter to me where you work or if you are who you say your are, you've pointed us in some nice directions here Thanks again.

As far as keeping the power source to this new propulsion system that will be revealed in the next year....What happens if we have another U2 incident, or a shoot down, or a crash, and one of these gets in the wrong hands, can they not easily reproduce this, and figure out what is fueling it?

I'm guessing Ion propulsion, or mayne plane old water. Hey you never know. Zero point energy, or Zero Gravity propulsion is im the holy grail right now. As much as I'd love to see it. Why realese it whats the point behind that?

To show the taxpayers our money is actually producing new types of energy? Because revealing this technology sounds very dangerous the way you put it.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by Nola213]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Three of family members have been employed by Convair, Boeing, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin and General Atomics. The person who worked at LM told me about the "CLV" which is going to replace the Spaceshuttle. Is this what you are talking about mrjenka? Feel free to u2u me.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
So as not to run into a problem with disrespecting the OP or the T&C, here is a dispassionate analysis of the posts in this thread.

This analysis is based on some research, some deduction and other factors. It is not directed at the OP, only at the content of the posts in thread for the purposes of a clinical analysis of the content and posting style.
======================

* ~20-25 years old

* Does not work for Lockheed

* Does not know anything about advanced propulsion (zero-gravity propulsion is a misnomer)

* Statement that estimate 70-80% of unidentified aerial craft are terrestrial is a complete guess by the OP, and at variance with a guess earlier by the OP. (internally lacks consistency)

* The post analysis shows the text and sentence structure are at the level of an 8th grade student

* Average grammar and spelling mistakes per post is 3-5 relevant words, and incorrect usage of 'your and you're', apostrophes and other basic grammar uses. In addition a Lockheed employee would capitalize Lockheed every time

* CPAs, finance managers and accountants are above all, meticulous. No finance manager would post such a missive like this, disorganized, with many errors of usage, syntax and basic errors of information. (such as the NOFORN, no foreign release error pointed out earlier)

* The author probably does come from Philadelphia and this explains knowledge of the Lockheed facility at King of Prussia

* All financial statements and documents encountered on the job at a place like Lockheed are encoded and would convey no knowledge about working systems

* The series of posts read like a UFO fan and not even a well-schooled one at that, and not those of a financial analyst.
=====

Again, this is only an analysis of the 'story' looking at internal and external consistency. There's more but I don't think further analysis is required. No statements about the OP are implied or should be inferred.

[addendum]
WNINTEL is also a misnomer, also, because it's an acronym meaning Warning Notice -- Intelligence Sources & Methods Involved and is not a classification.

NOFORN Not Releasable to Foreign Nationals/Governments/Non-US Citizens

[edit on 16/2/2009 by Syandos]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

because i answered this already. my life, family, career, well-being and future is very much more important to me than disclosing what i know..

i can push you in the right direction but you would have to do the rest of the research on your own...

I think a mod needs to correspond with you for proof that you even work at Lockheed. As a previous poster stated you can simply blank out your name and image on your Lockheed Martin id, take a quick pic of it in front of your computer logged into ATS, and that would at least bring a dab of credibility to your post.

Doing that wouldn't jeopardize anything for you.
You claim laziness by Americans/readers not doing their own research? How much effort does it take to shoot a quick picture and open up a simple paint program to black out your name, image and any self identifying serial numbers etc.. ?
Your just another poster of the "malarkey" you referenced.

Having worked with General Dynamics ordnance division for a company that had a long term contract manufacturing armor for their projects. And being the one person that dealt directly with the contracts and payments from them on classified projects. I HIGHLY doubt an accountant for Lockhead would know his ass from a hole in the ground what the line item descriptions on the purchase orders and statements even meant.
No offense, just being real here.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Please post more information for me pertaining to this topic as I have never heard, read or seen anything about this.

Your kidding right?

Furthermore, from my understanding this "world changing" technology he produced changed the world how?

If you have to ask that...well then you obviously have never heard of Art Bell or Coast to Coast AM radio program which happens to be the #1 rated overnight talk program in the entire world for over 15 years. The info slipped out the back door was so influential that it shook the entire space/UFO/Mars anomaly/NASA/ASU, and major news agencies for over 3 months back in the summer of 2001.

If I haven't heard of it than I don't think it has very much merit to it. Or a technology that is useless to our current gadgets and appliances.

The info was not technology..it was information, information that had more of an impact than any technology you say you know about.

There have been many people through out the times who have came up with "world changing" technologies yet they couldn't apply them to everyday usage, deeming them useless and not very world altering stuff..

What you are implying that you know about and are telling people to go research about is technology that wont be used in everday life or everyday usage by the everday person. Now when this incredible revelation of this technology is to come out..as you put it, in 2 to 3 months time, I suppose that tech will be able to make my car hover and run on something that isnt fossil fuel based and wont ever need a tune up or spare tire would it?

I would like to ask you for your age because it seems to me you can;t get out of the "secret world", "disinformation agents", and all this conspiracy propaganda.

Old enough to have been around when NASA was still in its infancy. Young enough to know how to have a good time, and wise enough to recognize bogus from across several states to my east.

You have no model to pattern a "disinfo agent" as there has never been one who came public or released the true nature of one's work.
Therefore, you can't lable me a "disinfo agent" because you don't know what information is true and which information is a lie.

Never did say you were a disinfo agent. Please find and post.

All your doing is assuming. I asked you not to assume. And your still doing it.

Assume? Heh...no I never assume anything. I call it as I see it.

"I see hurricanes a blowin...I see trouble on the way....I see a bad time today......So dont come round tonight...its bound to take your life....there's a bad moon on the rise".
CCR

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 16-2-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
After skimming through many of the posts (17 pages is too long for this thread), it seems evident that the OP is not in a position to handle finances for such a largescale weapons designer. Most American accountants that qualify for companies such as those have more than just a basic comprehension and use of english. His grammatical errors, spelling, punctuation, and incorrect usage of the possessive your, rather than the contraction are suspicious. His description of ancient people is obviously out of plain ignorance. Much like all hoaxers he's just running you guys around circles, without giving any information out, except only to stir debate.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Ok I give up

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
May I ask a question? Why is it so hard for some people to think outside the box? I'm not saying everyone should believe in UFO's and aliens, but is it really so hard to believe that the galaxy is huge and more than likely able to support other life? I find it hard to believe that the sightings that have taken place for centuries are either made up or the accounts of someone classed as a "looney". There are hieroglyphics depicting strange -for lack of a better term- crafts on the walls of Egyptian pyramids. Man-made planes 5000 years ago? I wouldn't bet the farm on it. I have never seen a UFO, but I would not discredit or tell someone what they are absolutely positivley seeing has to be man made.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AngelHeart

I thought that too...but it appears he was born in Russia?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join