It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Aliens & UFO'S!!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka
I NEVER said I was going to release anything to anyone. I simply told ONE person to PM ME.. How do you know what I may want to talk about? I may want to ask how the weather is in that particular part of the country.

Your thread title ties in with your very reason for posting:

how about this.. if anyone here can give me ONE good reason on why I should release any type of information that please list it. if it is good enough I will send the 3 owners of above topsecret a cd with over 5k documents, files, pictures and videos.. they can do with it what they wish..
From your post

And IF and a bigg and huge IF i wanted to disclose something to someone how would I go about choosing who to u2u??

Easy, select someone from the members list, call up their profile, click the "send u2u" icon and wala.

Wouldn't those people turn around and just re release the info'??

Well what difference would that make if this is what will happen..in your own words btw...

The information I am discussing will be made public WIDELY public very soon however, the information has been out there in bits and pieces for about 2-3 months.
Your own words

I will not talk about stuff I can not. I know where my legal obligations begin and end..

Do these legal obligations allow you to hand over a CD with 5k of documents, which btw, 5k of documents isnt but a few pages, to 3 staff members of ATS if someone gives you ONE reason to do so?

Again. I will repeat myself. No one has asked me a direct question..

Oh yes we have. More than once and more than one member has aksed you clear and concise direct questions.

One of which is..."Where is this proof you refer to in your title?".

Lure and bait. Thats all this is turning out to be. Thats just my opinion, throw out some of this proof you claim to have and then maybe my opinion will change.

And I am just one person out of thousands here at ATS. I am sure at least some of them, especially those participating in this fun fiasco, also want that proof the title refers to. You started this thread...so fulfill the title and purpose of it.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
reply to post by Jinni

At my recent employer, their IT structure made it impossible for you to enter a keystroke without them knowing about it, whether it was in word processing or the internet.

Further, in the more restricted sectors, there was ZERO internet access. You had access to network resources only, nothing got in or out from or too the outside world.

I'm telling you I clocked him!

He's not using the right terminology and key words associated with someone in the role he claims to have. Also, the intellectual property that would come in would be so speciallised he wouldn't know what they use it for!

There is no way he is looking at 'blueprints' of aircraft - it just doesn't work like that!

LOL.

You've been CLOCKED!

Now since he tried to poo poo the idea that UFO's are man made by discrediting himself we should know that their may be truth in that idea.

Another case closed by the Jinni!

[edit on 16-2-2009 by Jinni]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mozzy
If so called "supertechnologies" exist then it would be but a small matter for Lockheed or whoever owns them to take over the world.

Why hasn't this happened?

1. The owners of this technology are short sighted and stupid.
2. The owners do not give one single thought to world politics.
3. This isn't real.

It would be so easy to hold the world hostage for either a good or bad reason with all this power. Who's going to stop you eh?

Well.... Think about it!

Why would lockheed take over the world? Where would there profits be? Why would they take over anything, they already are the #1 defense contractor in the WORLD!

Silly silly! If lockheed decided to do something stupid like that than every military personal in the entire world would be against them, every civilian, every single body in the world would be against them..

Lockheed is a money making machine and for them to take over the world or whatever else childish thing would be disastrous to their profits.

Furthermore, Lockheed is a public traded company which I doubt lockheed share holders will be not so happy with this.

Furthermore, lockheed is a defense contractor, therefore we build technologies to resell them. We do not have the capabilities, the capital or the man power to even be able to take over anything....

Many technologies that were developed by lockheed(stealth bombers, blackbirds, unmanned drones etc..) are commissioned by governments.

We develop ONE of something and make a demonstration, than whatever agency decides if they want this technology for military use.

After this happens, the agency dumps money into escrow accounts so that lockheed can start hiring out other contractors to make certain parts, they never use the same company for more than two things and the companies do not know what their making will be used for.

Only the most highly classified technologies are made at lockheed warehouses and when all the parts come in than a team will start assembling them.

So, my question is this. Where will lockheed find the money, material and the ability to hush everyone up?

To take over anything will take A L O T of people involved and it is NOT in anyones interest to take anything over.

Also, when lockheed does develop and resell technologies we only keep a blue-print of what we made or many times we have to erase what was worked on so even if lockheed wanted to reproduce something it would take many different channels to make even the schematics available.

Also, when lockheed does sell these technologies back to the military they are in working order and are used by the military.

How and why would lockheed want to fight a war against something we developed and resold back to the military. We know the power and the possibility of what we resold and by no means would we ever want to "fight" that....

lockheed is a company at the end of the day. Our main goal is to report quarterly profits for our shareholders. To embark on such a plan as to take over the world or what have you will have a drastic and heavy affect on the bottom line and 99% of the time when lockheed is developing somehting on our own we are mostly always in the red, hence our quarterlies go down, shareholders lose money, and lockheed doesn't like losing money.

Do you get it?

PLEASE guys. No more childish questions or statements about taking over the world or secret organizations like the new world order or whatever other nonsense i read on here before.

And to just close this reply out, I would have to suggest that forbes 50 companies already "run" the world. there would be no need for these companies to take over the world because they already run it.

Pharmaceutical companies are #1 in the "running" the world because if they so choose to stop making certain drugs because something or someone pissed them off than millions of people will die. Governments are not prepared to manufacture and distribute millions of heart medicine pills in a short period of time.

Furthermore, these companies make huge donations and contributions to political campaign funds. A company like lockheed can really sway the voters decision if we drop a few million into a campaign account.

Makes sense?!

So... think about it!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mozzy
If so called "supertechnologies" exist then it would be but a small matter for Lockheed or whoever owns them to take over the world.

Why hasn't this happened?

1. The owners of this technology are short sighted and stupid.
2. The owners do not give one single thought to world politics.
3. This isn't real.

It would be so easy to hold the world hostage for either a good or bad reason with all this power. Who's going to stop you eh?

Well.... Think about it!

Why would lockheed take over the world? Where would there profits be? Why would they take over anything, they already are the #1 defense contractor in the WORLD!

How do you know that the so called 'blue-prints' and 'technology' relate to 'UFO' super tech and not conventional UAVs?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Ok. a direct question is not "what proof do you have" that is a very broad and general assertion.

A direct question would be i.e. Is there technology that uses free-energy?

I will ask you why you asked me that and where is your RESEARCH to back up such a question..

If you have the proper research and ask the proper questions Iwill give you proper answers.

Your spending way too much time hanging on to certain things I may have said and your reading into what i say with way too much attention.

I WILL NOT send a cd to anyone. it was sarcasm!

I will engage in conversation about certain topics with certain educated people who are not lazy and who have spent many of their own personal time to research a certain thing. Whether it be an engine or an energy source.

"hey mrjenka, I have done some research and found x,y,z do you think that _____ would be possible? i think it would be because these are the facts that I have to support my statement"

If I have first hand knowledge of the topic and if I am able to talk about it I will further your research and may lead you to sources and people who will open your eyes to other things.

I will not however just sit here and "spill the beans" to people who will undoubtedly question me, the authenticity and my character.

If I was standing at Lockheed HQ in MD in front of a space vehicle that strongly resembles a "UFO" with my ID and all. And say someone took a picture of this...

There would be hundreds of people who will call me a liar. Will try and debunk what I showed. Will swear on the lives of their first born that they debunked me and attack me and my character.

So, why should I do anything more than just sit here and correspond?

Go do your research guys and ask me technical questions with upholding facts for your argument and I will most def. help you or lead you down the right path.

if you want me to show you a picture of an interplanetary vehicle than just "x" this post out and go to the numerous pictures that are available on this wonderful forum because there are atleast 30-40% real pictures in there.

I will also tell you guys this. There was a VERY famous incident where 3 pictures were took by a gentleman.

These pictures ARE real but they are NOT from an intelligent life form the object was man made.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

To take over anything will take A L O T of people involved and it is NOT in anyones interest to take anything over.

Of course, you are right.

But wait! According to you, (as cleared by your superiors,) Lockheed (or perhaps another company you have worked for) has access to, or can create a device made out of almost ordinary materials, that "can wipe out anything and everything with in seconds"!

BUT WAIT! Theres more! This device made out of batteries, salt-water, some tubes, and some "fairy dust" (what a cleaver pseudonym by the way!) is more powerful than "100000 billion nuclear weapons"!

Want to talk about national security?! how can any normal, intellectual person give the order to release a technology than can wipe out anything and everything with in seconds and only takes a few batteries, some salt-water, a few tubes, and some "fairy" dust(even if i had the right to tell you what it is, you wouldnt even understand what i am saying, so "fairy" dust will do) and bam, you got yourself something more powerful than 100000 billion nuclear weapons and this weapon/energy source never has to be refilled(or maybe very rarely with some salt water and conducters):

Source

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
InSpiteOf does raise some valid points though. My security clearance was back in 90, and even that long ago, it won't expire until next year, and I certainly wouldn't think of revealing anything I was privy to (even though it was hardly anything, and it's all obsolete these days anyhow...

However, my father has far, far, far more clearances than I do (mine is VERY basic, must stress that), and he constantly drops hints too, so there you go.... Of course, like the OP, the info was from acquaintances built over time (he's been in the darker part of the biz for well over 2 decades)... There's even a publicized quote from a former director of Lockheed about the technologies "blowing our minds", and this was years ago...

Thank you for your post. That's all we can do is drop hints. People seem to not understand this.

The name of the gentleman was Benjamin Rich(he ran lockheed skunkworks) he was the predecessor of the man who founded lockheed.

I have had the most wonderful pleasure of meeting this man and speaking with on numerous occasions for hours at a time. Once during a luncheon and once during a trip on a company jet to California and subsequently on a car ride to Los Alamos lab.

Only reason why I had the pleasure of traveling with the man is because my flight plans had to be changed due to deadlines that I had to meet and my travel plans had been postponed so many times I lost the flight till the following morning which was unacceptable because we had a meeting the following morning to debrief a military official about a certain technology that we maximized and were ready to "test"

I was there because my department had developed it and I had first hand knowledge on the financial ramifications such a project would require.

This wonderful man has since passed but our conversations resonate within me daily.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by mrjenka]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The whole 'no proof' thing really bothers me about this thread. I am also bothered by the fact that a staff accountant is able to read about the budgets of all of the projects when the scientists who actually work the projects are typically more compartmentalized. While it is not unheard of to have 'the family business' be intelligence, I find it hard to believe that Grandfather could manage to get him security clearance when all it takes is one member a a clearance board to veto his clearance. Especially given some of the OPs' statements on some issues. For example, the jab at the Vatican is a very communist Russian viewpoint, the lazy American, Americas' ideas are from Europe (another very communist Russian view) and we (the U.S.) should do the jobs the 'illegals' (read Proletariat) are doing. The claim that 80% of all UFO's are man made makes me wonder as well since that implies the OP knows EVERY project that is in the sky to make that determination.

OP, I am a scientist. I have a lab and teach college physics. You wanted a direct question, well here it is. For any of the above named technologies that you have hinted at in this thread require great power. How has LM overcome this very basic requirement? Also, just for kicks and grins, let me ask one more question. Assuming power was not a problem, how did the scientists overcome the space-time curvature of gravity?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

here's your original quote, for all of us who take things literally, why don't you show us how this comment can be taken as sarcasm:

how about this.. if anyone here can give me ONE good reason on why I should release any type of information that please list it. if it is good enough I will send the 3 owners of above topsecret a cd with over 5k documents, files, pictures and videos.. they can do with it what they wish..

There is no sarcasm in the above comment. What there is however, is an unwinnable challenge. You propose to send the owners a cd with over 5000 documents, videos, and pictures so long as ONE person can come up with a good reason for you to do so. Its a BS challenge because regardless of the reason, you would have never done it, even IF you had such a CD. Which i doubt you do.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
My head hurts, seriously this thread has given me a serious headache. Ive just read all 13 pages on a wild goose chase thats being produced by someone with no intentions of revealing anything, nothing at all.

If someone had something to reveal they would have done it 10 pages ago, instead of keeping people guessing. Who in there right mind would play mind games with others, telling them if they dont ask specific and certain questions then they dont get the right answers/information?

I have to question your claims on who you work for. Do you really work for Lockheed in the position you claim to? Do you work for Lockheed but are merely a cleaner who likes to dream big? Do you even work for Lockheed AT ALL?

The hard way, or easy way??

IP

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Fine you want simple direct questions, here is one

When did you say you started working for Lockheed?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Ok. a direct question is not "what proof do you have" that is a very broad and general assertion.

A direct question would be i.e. Is there technology that uses free-energy?

Free energy could be a wide variety of things. Wind, hydro, pedal power, hand crank, solar, a couple of ox going in a circle tied to a wheel turning a gear system attached to a shaft of a generator perhaps....seems pretty "broad" to me.

I will ask you why you asked me that and where is your RESEARCH to back up such a question..

If you have the proper research and ask the proper questions Iwill give you proper answers.

About 95 percent of the questions posed to you have been "proper". What has not been proper is your continuous dancing around those proper questions put forth to you.

Your spending way too much time hanging on to certain things I may have said and your reading into what i say with way too much attention.

This reads all to familiar with the derail tactics used by disinfo agents. Hmm....bet you are sitting there wondering how I would know that.

It read as if you were quite serious. Now its a note of sarchasm? For what means given the title of "Proof of Aliens & UFO's"?

I will engage in conversation about certain topics with certain educated people who are not lazy and who have spent many of their own personal time to research a certain thing. Whether it be an engine or an energy source.

That statement sounds like you have yourself up on some pillar looking down at the rest of the world. Again you have not provided any proof that tells the rest of the world is dumb and you have all the knowledge. Just statements is all you have provided.

I will not however just sit here and "spill the beans" to people who will undoubtedly question me, the authenticity and my character.

You have not provided any "beans" of any kind, and just in case you havent figured it out yet...your character and authenticity IS in question and you have brought that upon yourself.

If I was standing at Lockheed HQ in MD in front of a space vehicle that strongly resembles a "UFO" with my ID and all. And say someone took a picture of this...

There would be hundreds of people who will call me a liar. Will try and debunk what I showed. Will swear on the lives of their first born that they debunked me and attack me and my character.

Are you so sure of that? Are you so convinced that this evidence you say you know about would not be taken seriously if you provided it with you standing in front of it at the L.M. HQ building with your ID and other collaborating people around? So instead of doing something valid like providing some conclusive evidence and proof...you would rather just say to heck with it and not even try..yet sit here across several pages of a thread you started saying you know this and that, yet stop right at the edge of showing what you know.

Your basically teasing everyone with alot of big talk yet wont do the walk. Its so evident of that I am surprised some actually buy your BS.

So, why should I do anything more than just sit here and correspond?

If all you want to do is correspond with members at ATS, why presist in this one particular thread? Why not interact in the many other threads here, or start another one..say one that is less of a bait and lure type of thread.

Go do your research guys and ask me technical questions with upholding facts for your argument and I will most def. help you or lead you down the right path.

if you want me to show you a picture of an interplanetary vehicle than just "x" this post out and go to the numerous pictures that are available on this wonderful forum because there are atleast 30-40% real pictures in there.

That is not the issue friend. The issue is we are expecting something from you that you willingly claimed to have to show all tell all. Again, refer to your thread title that YOU made, not us..YOU.

I will also tell you guys this. There was a VERY famous incident where 3 pictures were took by a gentleman.

These pictures ARE real but they are NOT from an intelligent life form the object was man made.

Oh yes throw in one more little bait on the hook. Well sorry but your bait has become quite sour and no one is going to bite.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GTORick
The whole 'no proof' thing really bothers me about this thread. I am also bothered by the fact that a staff accountant is able to read about the budgets of all of the projects when the scientists who actually work the projects are typically more compartmentalized. While it is not unheard of to have 'the family business' be intelligence, I find it hard to believe that Grandfather could manage to get him security clearance when all it takes is one member a a clearance board to veto his clearance. Especially given some of the OPs' statements on some issues. For example, the jab at the Vatican is a very communist Russian viewpoint, the lazy American, Americas' ideas are from Europe (another very communist Russian view) and we (the U.S.) should do the jobs the 'illegals' (read Proletariat) are doing. The claim that 80% of all UFO's are man made makes me wonder as well since that implies the OP knows EVERY project that is in the sky to make that determination.

OP, I am a scientist. I have a lab and teach college physics. You wanted a direct question, well here it is. For any of the above named technologies that you have hinted at in this thread require great power. How has LM overcome this very basic requirement? Also, just for kicks and grins, let me ask one more question. Assuming power was not a problem, how did the scientists overcome the space-time curvature of gravity?

My grandfather had no hand in my clearance. he got me through the front door.

The vatican statement is not communist at all, it is a statement that I made with knowledge of a subject and the most likely source for disclosure.

I also never claimed to to know everything, nor see everything. I only see what come in to my department and my department is developmental.

My statement of 80% man-made crafts comes from a career within a defense contractor, from my consulting work for the DIA, DOD and Homeland Security and from my extensive conversations with my family members, staff at lockheed, military personal, and fromjust general conversation with people who work in and around my department.

I beg to disagree. Scientists know only what they need to know and that limits them significantly. If your working on insulation used in hyper-sonic speed than that's what your developing. You don't know exactly what it is going to be used for..

I do not know what it will be used for either. However, I do get files from other departments(people like myself) who have developed or researched certain things and now our department has it so that we can "add" what we have been working on & vice-versa.

We sometimes work on projects that are in their infancy and sometimes we work on projects that are complete or very close to it.

That's where my knowledge comes from. From seeing what we develop and than 2 years later getting a project that has the tech we developed among other things and being commissioned to "finish" the project or what have you.

usually the department that was in charge of the most critical and important piece of the equipment is usually given the project "back" to finish because of the extensive knowledge the team already has.

Simple explanation is this. Say General motors was developing a super-tech car. The team that was in charge of the engine or propulsion system would be iin charge of finishing the project.

Why? because they have to make the propulsion system work with the other pieces of the vehicle.

To comment on your question of overcoming the space-time curvature of gravity.

How do we know that the same mathematics & physics used on Earth can be used in the development of "anti-gravity" propulsion systems.

Can we consider that time, math and physics as we know it today may be very much different when we move past what we know currently.

Does time, math and physics apply to everything or just our Earth? Can we consider that for the ability to be able to develop and research a technology such as anti-gravity would need a "different" approach, rather than what is widely used and accepted by scientist today?

So I want to ask you a question. overcoming the space-time curvature of gravity in which location and for which technology?

Are we talking about Earth vehicles or vehicles that may be able to travel interplanetary?

Can we agree that certain things that governments have can only be described to an average person as "pixie-dust" ?

And can we agree that in order for me to explain to you and answer your question we would have to first establish a certain degree of familiarity with the subject at hand.

If my 5 year old daughter asked me to explain to her (a+b)(c+d)=x she wouldn't understand it no matter how much detail or time I would spend with her. because, to her, (a+b)(c+d)=x is "pixie-dust"

Do you understand? I will however speak with you over U2U because of the technical nature of the conversation. many people wouldn't understand or care what we are talking about.

Furthermore, I know exactly what your asking me and I can not simply answer you but I can def. help you with your question

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
You see only what you want to see

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
With about 15 minutes of digging I came up with this.

Puts the TR3B to shame, IF this informtion is real.

The Lockheed X-22A antigravity fighter disc fleet, equipped with Neutral Particle Beam directed-energy weapons, and capable of effecting optical as well as radar invisibility, is deployed for worldwide military operations from the new U.S. Space Warfare Headquarters, located in hardened underground facilities beneath 13,528' King's Peak in the High Uintas Primitive (Wilderness) Area of the Wasatch Mountains, 80 miles east of Salt Lake City?"

Dr. Richard Boylan states the following about the X-22A:

"The described disc was clearly an antigravity levitating aerial weapons platform in the U.S. arsenal, possibly a Lockheed X-22A two-man discoid craft, the real DarkStar, (of which the unmanned drone X-22 DarkStar is a front "cover" aircraft program to disguise this manned antigravity fighter disc.) Further, it appears that the real DarkStar manned discs come equipped with the latest Neutral Particle Beam weapons, which take apart the target at the molecular level. ET craft do not incinerate humans. Only human military fighters are so deployed. So this report does not deal with any extraterrestrial event.

Whats unreal about this is tha this is suypposedly a 2 manned vehicle. So somehow, they've firgured a way to produced a safe field inside the craft to protect the crew from the highrates of speed, and amazing turning capabilities, and changes in 10's of thousands of feet in altitude within 5 or so seconds.

This getting any closer to what we might be seeing in the next couple quarters MrJenka?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I have to go for a few hours. My wife just got in from work and my daughter is jumping right in front of me

I will leave with a few quotes. A few points of interest. I will leave some sources and some very good research avenues.

It will be up to you guys to find your own "proof" and if you have questions about what you read please ask!

“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity….. anything you can imagine we already know how to do.”
Ben Rich, former Head of the Lockheed Skunk Works

Something that my be important to some but may be just a number to others.

13.56 MHz is very important. Anyone care to engage in a conversation on why, or why I even mentioned it. What is the significance of 13.56 MHz?

The problem is liberating oxygen and hydrogen.......??

is that the problem?

[edit on 16-2-2009 by mrjenka]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
With about 15 minutes of digging I came up with this.

Puts the TR3B to shame, IF this informtion is real.

The Lockheed X-22A antigravity fighter disc fleet, equipped with Neutral Particle Beam directed-energy weapons, and capable of effecting optical as well as radar invisibility, is deployed for worldwide military operations from the new U.S. Space Warfare Headquarters, located in hardened underground facilities beneath 13,528' King's Peak in the High Uintas Primitive (Wilderness) Area of the Wasatch Mountains, 80 miles east of Salt Lake City?"

Dr. Richard Boylan states the following about the X-22A:

"The described disc was clearly an antigravity levitating aerial weapons platform in the U.S. arsenal, possibly a Lockheed X-22A two-man discoid craft, the real DarkStar, (of which the unmanned drone X-22 DarkStar is a front "cover" aircraft program to disguise this manned antigravity fighter disc.) Further, it appears that the real DarkStar manned discs come equipped with the latest Neutral Particle Beam weapons, which take apart the target at the molecular level. ET craft do not incinerate humans. Only human military fighters are so deployed. So this report does not deal with any extraterrestrial event.

Whats unreal about this is tha this is suypposedly a 2 manned vehicle. So somehow, they've firgured a way to produced a safe field inside the craft to protect the crew from the highrates of speed, and amazing turning capabilities, and changes in 10's of thousands of feet in altitude within 5 or so seconds.

This getting any closer to what we might be seeing in the next couple quarters MrJenka?

Very good my dear friend. very good indeed.

See, with just a few minutes of research you may find your "proof"..

You just have to look for it and put the pieces of the puzzle together..

I would suggest looking into the Martin-Marietta X-24, the X-24 engine...

See how this goes guys

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

For an accountant, who obviously is describing the compartmentalized nature of the innards of Lockheed and other contractors, ie one scientist working on one thing and not know about the other, you sure do put on a good dog and pony act that you know everything going on inside these heavily compartmentalized military contractors.

How is it that you, an accountant, would have prevy to all the inside juicy stuff when those actually working on said juicy stuff does not know whats going on in the room next door????

Cheers!!!!

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join