It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Knoxville TN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
My brother saw this a couple of nights ago and said it looked like it was very slow moving and on a course to land in or around the knoxville area. This is the only article I have found about it. www.wbir.com... what do you all think?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I actually saw a large triangular craft a little over a week ago and reported it to MUFON with the picture I took. You can go to their website and look at it. The picture is really small and blurry because all I had was my cell phone but there have been a lot of sightings in the area recently.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This is probably some of the debris from the two smashed satellites. Over the next few weeks, there will be debris from that crash falling all over the place.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
According to the article you posted:

Paul Lewis, University of Tennessee Space Science Outreach program director, did not see the light, but said the descriptions he received indicate it may have been a meteor.

We are not in the midst of a meteor shower at this time, but Lewis said random meteors do come down periodically.

From a description of the angle of the light and because it went across the sky, Lewis believes the meteor would have probably touched down hundreds of miles away from East Tennessee, but more likely burned up in the atmosphere.

A meteor.
Too bad there are no pictures or video of it. But meteors are rather normal, and the explanation is legit IMO.

new topics

top topics

join