It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on in Denver?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MattMulder

You can always reach me at my AOL address. [email protected].

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Headquarters of the North American Union? Yes. Headquarters of the NWO? Unlikely. The headquarters of the NWO is most likely either Israel or Rome.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
America has been sold... for free... not only for free... but with a debt to the NWO.
Game Over

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
This is a new finding for me. I was in Denver right after the DNC happened for my cousin's wedding. I arrived by plane and walked through DIA. Now I didn't know of all the conspiracies surrounding DIA at that time (I wish I had, I would've been more observant).

Even before I have learned of the conspiracy theories, I couldn't help but have a strange feeling in my gut when I was in this place. Something just seemed....not right. Another thing that really struck me was odd is the airport security "puff" machines you walk through, does anyone know what I'm talking about? They puff air around your whole body as you step into the security enclosure. I've been through a lot of security checkpoints in my time and I've NEVER, EVER experienced anything like this.

Another odd thing I noticed while in DIA was the security. I didn't even stand for 5 minutes with my luggage waiting for my parents to arrive and there was already 2 airport security dressed casually (black and white outfits) suspiciously looking me over.

Oh - and another thing. Driving out of the airport and entering the airport you see that creepy ominous giant blue horse with the gleaming red eyes. That totally caught me off guard and gave me with shivers when I first saw it. I instantly thought of the horsemen and the apocalypse.

Strange...veddy veddy strange. I will definitely be flagging all posts on DIA here and researching deeper.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jeepin4x4girl

I've never been to the DIA, but maybe the blue horse is just for their football team.

I'd feel weirded out tho if I was just waiting for my ride and security was watching me!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Thought this was interesting

reptoids.50megs.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
It's not that it's where the "NWO headquarters" will be. However in the case of a pole shift it is one of a few of the safest possible places in the U.S. to survive. Hence, a good place to prepare a central government command center/survival center for the government.
They have spent tons of money overbudget to construct miles of "something" (bunkers?) under the Denver airport (this is a fact).
Another fact is that in 2005 the Washington Post reported that the CIA admitted that they would be relocating CIA headquarters to Denver and spending over 20 million to do so.
There are of course the "weird" paintings all over the airport (which were painted by a Mayan painter by the way) and there are also some masonic symbols in and/or around the airport.
Something is definately going down there as the simple fact to ask is WHY would they spend so much money over budget on the airport as an INTERNATIONAL airport when it really is not an ideal location for INTERNATIONAL flights...

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

What does the German boy turning swords into plows mean?

Swords into plowshares, you can find some info here:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by StonyJ
DIA is seriously a place to stay away from.

For those that have been there, and been observed, you know what I mean.

Have a look at Denver Airport from Google Earth or Google Maps! /sarcasm.on/ the runway configuration is like none other. Well, there is a naval building in San Diego with a similar layout. Funny! It's so "iN yO FaCe" ballsy! /sarcasm.off/

Nothing personal to Denver people but I have gotten close to Denver 3x and everytime I got the sensation of high risistance or ... something really creepy about that city. And I never made it closer than aurora(?) suburb... No worries. I'm not missing anything I'm sure of that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join