It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social collapse best practices

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

By the mid-1990s I started to see Soviet/American Superpowerdom as a sort of disease that strives for world dominance but in effect eviscerates its host country, eventually leaving behind an empty shell: an impoverished population, an economy in ruins, a legacy of social problems, and a tremendous burden of debt. The symmetries between the two global superpowers were then already too numerous to mention, and they have been growing more obvious ever since.

Social collapse best practices

A very good presentation on how we might be able to survive the sh#t storm looming on the horizon.

One point not mentioned however: How will we deal with the maniacal evil that is amerikka Inc. and it's plans to control us?

Peace be with us all my friends.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by TaZCoN]

[edit on 15-2-2009 by TaZCoN]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I have found that a lot of people do not like to read.

They do this toward their own doom.

It seems very obvious to me that collapse is on the horizon and this is exactly what made the Senate/Congress dicks go limp on the night of that meeting.

Make friends with your friendly neighbourhood cops and gangbangers as soon it will be real. No need for a war or anything...mutual survival is the keyword to anybody in the know.

Buy some seeds and dry goods....lol

new topics

join