It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Argentina , Remarkable ufo? filmed with multiple witnesses

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Found this vid on YouTube and it is fascinating as looks to be real footage of something that can be seen flying down below the tree line.Looks too bright to be a balloon.Any ideas people? Bound to be something boring but well worth a gander. .


Buenos Aires: Astonished commuters stopped their cars to view one of the clearest sightings of a low flying UFO ever near Buenos Aires in Argentina. The event occurred at 8:41 PM on January 24 2009







[edit on 15-2-2009 by tarifa37]




posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Beautiful post. Thank you for posting it.



posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The way it decends, that may be some of the debris from the recent satellite crash.

2nd line.


Cheers!!!!



posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
Beautiful post. Thank you for posting it.



Thanks, but wait one cotton picking minute,did I see him switch to infrared before he zooms in on the object? Um that would make any white object look bright.



posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

Originally posted by Nightchild
Beautiful post. Thank you for posting it.



Thanks, but wait one cotton picking minute,did I see him switch to infrared before he zooms in on the object? Um that would make any white object look bright.


*LOL* Well perhaps he did, now when you mention it. Still a interesting movie, never the less.



posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild
[mor

Yes it is still interesting,he must of seen something but why does he switch to infrared? There is an object and it is not the reflection on glass as the object is seen to pass behind a post before it goes out of sight, Maybe it is some kind of flare that he knew would show up a lot better in infrared.Not sure though.



posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
When it’s shown with the circle around it, it’s low, in front of the trees. Wouldn’t that put it real close to the people walking around there? Am I way off in perspective?



posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
When it’s shown with the circle around it, it’s low, in front of the trees. Wouldn’t that put it real close to the people walking around there? Am I way off in perspective?


Well after looking at it again I would say that it is still about 50 meters behind the furthest people that can be seen.I think they look close because of the perspective.



posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The guy in the video says that it's only visible in the nigh vision mode (he says infrared), I wonder how he was looking for it and why did "astonished commuters stopped their cars" to see something that was not visible.

I think the person that uploaded this video to YouTube used a video for which he/she does not have real information.



posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
The guy in the video says that it's only visible in the nigh vision mode (he says infrared), I wonder how he was looking for it and why did "astonished commuters stopped their cars" to see something that was not visible.

I think the person that uploaded this video to YouTube used a video for which he/she does not have real information.


Thanks for that ArMap,there are a couple of vids on yt of this sighting I think they have lifted them from the web.I t is very odd the way people are stopped on the carriageway but if you look close they are not looking at the object so could be totally unrelated.Very odd that he sees it and decides to switch to infrared.Smells fishy to me.



new topics

top topics



 
2

log in

join