It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to sign Stimulus in Denver

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Symbolism or just a coincidence?

Denver Post

The bill-signing, an unusual event outside of Washington, will be Tuesday at the Denver Museum of Nature & Science in City Park. The president also will give a speech about the economy.

Just wanted to throw that out there - didn't see anyone mention it here. You can check Reuters as well. Considering the magnitude of what he is signing, and the location where it is being signed, could this be a message of sorts?

Hey, this IS ATS

[edit on 15-2-2009 by ACEMANN]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I just heard the same thing on The Alex Jones Sunday SHow.
Yea he's taking a 3 day weekend and he's goin to denver to chill at the NWO bat cave. They are bat-sheet crazy and they have who knows what planned.

Good luck

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Heh, if it was done at the airport how many threads would that spawn?

Yeah Denver is probably the safest place to be hanging out right now. At least W would always tell us a good whopper before screwing the people.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I just can't understand why he would sign this huge, historic bill in a nature and science museum. You would think that one month into his presidency he would choose a more "appropriate" backdrop, e.g. a town in Michigan or the like. I didn't have any time yesterday to look into this further, but considering it is Tuesday I have a little extra time. Might look into the museum and see if anything is special about it, or was in the past.

Just the fact he will be flying in to the "New World Airport", a place already under suspicion, to sign a bill in Denver is something I don't think anyone could have predicted. How interesting!

[edit on 16-2-2009 by ACEMANN]

[edit on 16-2-2009 by ACEMANN]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
An answer as to why we is signing in Denver?

"New Energy" Behind Obama's Choice for Denver Signing

President Barack Obama has chosen Colorado to sign the sweeping economic stimulus package into law Tuesday because of the state's potential for renewable energy jobs. That's according to Gov. Bill Ritter, who calls Colorado "a perfect venue" for Tuesday's signing of the $787 billion stimulus bill.

Interesting tidbit:

The package, which includes nearly $2 billion in funding for Colorado that will go to transportation projects, public education and new energy growth

As if we weren't already suspicious of the Denver area, the state gets this enormous Gov't funding via the stimulus. More fuel to the NWO/NAU fire!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Denver Is said to Be the capitol for the North American Union, If I am not mistaken I think the C.I.A. calls Denver There new home

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Thats right so far everything seems to check out in this thread.

2 Billion wow!!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
CIA calling it a "new home". Gotta check that one out.

These are definitely interesting times. I skimmed through the whole stimulus and missed the part about $2B funding for Colorado. The section on state funding was very long and most states were getting a few tens-of-millions if I recall. Maybe there is more detail there.

Once a funding pipeline is built, the money can go anywhere, and amount to any total - we all know that. What amazes me is that with all the talk of Denver over the years, no one could predict this!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ACEMANN

At the very least it is quite a strange coincidence that all the "crazy" conspiracy theorists mention Denver as the new supervillian world headquarters and the next thing I know it is specifically selected to be the location to sign "HR 1". This does not have me quite convinced but is clearly evidence of those who believe the theory being correct.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ACEMANN

The Denver signing caught my attention. We couldn't find out anything particularly interesting about the museum. He flew into Buckley AFB instead of Aurora. If Denver is supposed to be a governmental center where are the facilities. Underground at DIA would be gloomy in anything short of catastrophic conditions

Colorado Watcher

top topics

join