It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Filmed Live by TV Station

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

The film shows one object that changes color in white, red, and blue. You can see clearly the moon and one star in the sky together with this object in the footage.

Here we have yet ANOTHER case of a ufo being caught on live tv.
Isnt that enough to convince you?
Link

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Looks like some type of lantern to me or something remote control. Does not seem like any type of actual aircraft. Man-made or alien.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by riggs2099]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
It would be nice if this TV station were to publish the recording of this live telecast. All tv stations, no matter where they are from, record live events for station records.

A frame grab doesnt tell us anything, especially when its such a small image like that one.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

NEATOH!! I'm surprised there are UFO debunkers here. I haven't seen any UFOs since the 1980s but last night I found almost the exact same description of a Tucson, AZ UFO that sounds just like the one I saw when I was 8 yrs old. The lights flashed red, green, and dark blue, it hovered over a clay mountain for a while too.

If debunkers take into consideration that people who see UFOs do not know each other and have no reason to make up a story because where is the profit
then maybe they will back off their debunking totem poles

S & F

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Aubryish]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

The video is at the bottom of the page, but it takes too long to load, so I suggest the download link below it.

Edited to add:

It can be anything, not enough information.

[edit on 15/2/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aubryish

If debunkers take into consideration that people who see UFOs do not know each other and have no reason to make up a story because where is the profit
then maybe they will back off their debunking totem poles

S & F

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Aubryish]

If you read most of our (debunkers) posts you would realize that most are only out to get the truth and when a logical alternative answer may be the real reason...then why not consider it. Most debunkers believe in UFO's( as in the are unidentified to the observer at the moment)...we just questions what they are or where they are from. As anyone who considers everything logically...there is absolutely no evidence pointing to aliens. The believer always point out...that the government is hiding what they really are. Well if they are....isn't it also reasonable to think they are hiding the fact that they have this type of technology and that it is not alien...of course the alternative could also be true....We hjust do not know yet. So for people to declare that aliens are here is just ignorant...just as ignorant for a debunker to declare that it is all military.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by riggs2099]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by RFBurns

The video is at the bottom of the page, but it takes too long to load, so I suggest the download link below it.

Edited to add:

It can be anything, not enough information.

[edit on 15/2/2009 by ArMaP]

Noticed that and unfortunately, there is nothing in that video to suggest to me that its a UFO.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I see that you want to know what's up riggs, but the truth is there are far more things that exist than Aliens and UFOs that the world governments have not explained and probably can't, so what about the Mothman, Ghosts, Shadow People, Angels,..etc Have you ever watched a Haunting on the Discovery Channel? please do if you have not

Some humans are sensitive to non human entities and treat these encounters like regular contact with another person. (or at least I do) These spaceships are real and I've seen one so far in the 1980s, it was about the size of a house, and it had red, green, and dark blue lights on its side My sister saw one Feb 7, of this year but I noticed she has become extremly sensitive since coming back from Iraq.

Stay on the look out though you'll end up a believer

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Dont tell me its a lantern or a balloon,
I dont fall so easily for that.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

Dont tell me its ET, I dont fall so easily for that.With the quality of the pic you have there it can be anything. No one could give you a definite answer about what is in that pic. Is it a UFO sure it is, because no one knows what it is. But, that doesn’t mean it is alien, it could be something simple as a balloon a lantern a flare.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
To me it looked a little setup the whole video.
It didn't look spontaneous.
And they didn't zoom in to much trying not to give you a good look.
Its really easy to make something like that, colored LED's and small lithium battery's weigh almost nothing.
You could tape this to a balloon and send it up with a string attached like a kite.
It would flash for hours.You could even use remote control or something to press buttons to make the flashing random.
This unit however wasn't random, it flashed from a basic simple timer and was probably just helium filled.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BorgHoffen
And they didn't zoom in to much trying not to give you a good look.
I also found that strange, professional video cameras have a strong zoom, they should have got some good images of that object.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
What I see:A satellite.

What I here:...What the heck?!

How can we be sure there not launching a new satellite and not filming an alien aircraft? But yeah, it is a UFO so far because it has yet to be explained.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Hey ArMaP, been awhile. Wondering where I might find the vid? Iv'e lunkered at the bottom to find, but without vid results.
Decoy
EDIT: Forgetaboutit. Found it, if that's it real or no, Junk video.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by Decoy]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Your looking at the rear end of a rocket in flight in the upper atmosphere....don't know who's it is but it could be refracted off the ionosphere from the other side of the earth which accounts for its velocity.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
Here we have yet ANOTHER case of a ufo being caught on live tv.
Link

Stay kewl. I think it's most important that you know the truth. It's a discussion board, yes, so it makes sense to ask questions
but don't expect that skeptics open their minds.

Just recently I listened to a podcast, ok, the skeptic was asking for scientific evidence even from spirits. Anyway, she also said in this podcast that even if a full blown apparation appeared in front of her, she would ask for scientific evidence before she believes it. But the most hilarious thing is that she would basically not accept ANY evidence or proof that is delivered. Her only scientific proof would be if the James Randi said that spirits are real. The host of this show tried to make her aware that Randi might also be wrong, but she would accept Randi's word as scientific evidence.

I can't give you any link, but it was on DarknessRadio and the interview was with Alison Smith. I downloaded this podcast last year and just recently listened to it. She is definitely not representative for all people, but I am positive that it represents quite the majority. Or maybe I just don't see the open-mindedness in skeptics

However, what do you expect from skeptics? Hey have their own Gods too. You may try to debate, but don't put up your hope too high.

My today's message for skeptics: Open-mindedness begins with questioning one's own ignorance. Open-mindedness does NOT equal gullibility.

Have a great day.

Greetings

[edit on 16-2-2009 by TheWriter]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak

Convince one of what exactly? That there's something in the sky? I'd say most definately, a classic Unidentified Flying Object.

Aliens? Yeah, because that's a rational leap.

I don't know why you're so desperate for people to be "convinced", if you're strong enough in your own beliefs then what others think really shouldn't be an issue.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWriter
The host of this show tried to make her aware that Randi might also be wrong, but she would accept Randi's word as scientific evidence.
In that case she is not a sceptic, she is just a Randi believer.

My today's message for skeptics: Open-mindedness begins with questioning one's own ignorance. Open-mindedness does NOT equal gullibility.
That applies to all people, sceptics and believers (in any subject), the problem is that some people accept things for several reasons, some because it looks to prove that they are right in other things, some because someone else said it (like the "Randi believer"), some because it goes against what other people say.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

That applies to all people, sceptics and believers (in any subject), the problem is that some people accept things for several reasons, some because it looks to prove that they are right in other things, some because someone else said it (like the "Randi believer"), some because it goes against what other people say.

Sad facts you stated, but you made true points. You are just right on the money.

Greetings

[edit on 16-2-2009 by TheWriter]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
Aliens? Yeah, because that's a rational leap.

We are the aliens.

Really.

Greetings

top topics

<<   2 >>

join