It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 2009 - ’When the world becomes aware that this crisis is worse than the 1930s crisis’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Looks like a September crash in March.

Interesting quote makes us ATS members an 'early indicator': " The general public will gradually become aware of the long-term aspect of this crisis in the coming three months and this situation will immediately trigger two tendencies carrying with them socio-economic instability: fear of the future and enhanced criticism towards leaders."

www.europe2020.org...〈=en

Global systemic crisis – New tipping-point in March 2009: ’When the world becomes aware that this crisis is worse than the 1930s crisis’
- Public announcement GEAB N°30 (December 16, 2008) -
16/12/2008

LEAP/E2020 anticipates than the unfolding global systemic crisis will experience in March 2009 a new tipping point of similar magnitude to the September 2008 one. According to our team, at that period of the year, the general public will become aware of three major destabilizing processes at work in the global economy, i.e.:

• the length of the crisis

• the explosion of unemployment worldwide

• the risk of sudden collapse of all capital-based pension systems

A whole range of psychological factors will contribute to this tipping point: general awareness in Europe, America and Asia that the crisis has escaped from the control of every public authority, whether national or international; that it is severely affecting all regions of the world, even if some are more affected than others (see GEAB N°28); that it is directly hitting hundreds of millions of people in the “developed” world; and that it is only worsening as its consequences reveal throughout the real economy. National governments and international institutions only have three months left to prepare themselves to the next blow, one that could go along severe risks of social chaos. The countries which are not properly equipped to cope with a surge in unemployment and major risks on pensions will be seriously destabilized by this new public awareness.

In this 30th issue of the GEAB, the LEAP/E2020 team describes these three destabilizing processes (two of them are described in this public announcement) and gives recommendations to cope with the surge in risks. In addition, this issue also provides the opportunity to make an objective assessment of the reliability of LEAP/E2020’s anticipations and specifies a number of methodological aspects of the analytical process used. In 2008, LEAP/E2020’s success rate reaches 80%, and even 86% when it comes to strictly socio-econimic anticipations. In a year of major upheavals, our teal ise altogether quite proud of this result.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I really, really don't want to be an "I told you so" guy, when TSHTF. Yes, I've known for years. Yes, I told everyone I knew, while accepting the crazed looks.

I want only to be heard, after SIT X occurs. I want people to listen, with an open mind, to the possibilites for the future, now that the old way of living has gone to s#%t.

I'm a bit insane these days. All I can say, with anticipation is, "Burn baby, burn".

It's too late to fix this mess. Let's just do our best to rebuild based on spiritual understandings.

I'm awaiting the community spirit that yearns to be voiced and heard.

Hopefully it will come about before mass chaos spreads...

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Thanks for the OP Dbriefed. It's good to see GEAB getting some ATS air-time. I began following the GEAB reports with their inception back in 06. Dire, but accurate.

How accurate? Check this Dec 06 report available for review @ itulip.

Excerpt: A large number of events - whose importance began to appear clearly at the end of 2006 - is about to thrust the world's financial sector into a process of deep crisis: depreciation of US dollar-denominated assets, monetisation of US debt, fast degradation of US banks' and of some EU banks' balance-sheets, low level of banks' reserves, fast depreciation of housing loans (2) and recession of the US economy.

Text

Edit add: I touched-on the looming pension fund problem in a post yesterday. They need to seriously re-evaluate their risk profiles. The 100 largest funds began 08 with a multi billion $ surplus, only to end the year in deficit. We should know the full story by the end of the March - 08 EOY reporting.

GL

[edit on 15-2-2009 by OBE1]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I am in no doubt that this is bad. We can see how bad it is by the massive job cuts already hitting epic proportions world wide.

However, this is a FALSE FLAG event, created by the global elite to bring about a new world order, and a new financial order. This is by design... so as you starve and suffer unemployment just remember that.

The new Greater Depression, courtesy of the Bildenberg group.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I liked this one...

Global systemic crisis / September 2008 - Phase of collapse of US real economy
www.europe2020.org...

Public announcement GEAB N°22 (February 16, 2008)

A revealing harbinger: From March 2008 onward, the US government will cease to publish its economic indicators due to budget restrictions [3]. Those who read the GEAB N°2 (02/2006), and included Alert, certainly keep in mind our anticipation which connected the upcoming fall of the US dollar with the US Fed’s decision to cease publishing the M3 indicator. This new decision is another clear sign that US leaders are now anticipating a very bleak economic outlook for their country.

In this 22nd issue of the Global Europe Anticipation Bulletin, with the alert we sound about a collapse of US real economy from September 2008 onward, we are trying again to warn those concerned that this major event will generate many very severe socio-political troubles in the United States [13] whose economy is truly on a tumbling course [14], a situation extremely likely to entail very heavy consequences for the financial and monetary markets, and for the world’s economy. We have not yet reached the heart of the crisis. According to LEAP/E2020, we will be there in the second semester of 2008.

SR

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
How society hasn't mass rioted yet is beyond me i mean HELLO we've all been and bought and sold into slavery. We're gonna be poor yes poor and worthless for the rest of our live's because it was decided by our leaders we are nothing more than livestock. It's like why are people just sitting back and letting it happen is the hardest part to stomach. It's like people actively want to starve to death or something.

I wouldn't even mind being poor as long as i was happy but living under increasingly oppresive societies around the world one can't even be happy any more without it being taxed someway or censored.

It's clearly obvious this has all been planned to start another world wide war to reduce the worlds vastly overpopulated socities.

I just hope we're not suckers when the poo hits the fan and start fighting each other when we should fight our leadership and take back control of our own destinies.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
I am in no doubt that this is bad. We can see how bad it is by the massive job cuts already hitting epic proportions world wide.

However, this is a FALSE FLAG event, created by the global elite to bring about a new world order, and a new financial order. This is by design... so as you starve and suffer unemployment just remember that.

The new Greater Depression, courtesy of the Bildenberg group.

Well, yes, the situation is deliberately created for a specific purpose. BUT, it's going out of control......which makes many of the elite very nervous right now. And I am not "just" talking about the economy.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegreatobserver
Well, yes, the situation is deliberately created for a specific purpose. BUT, it's going out of control......which makes many of the elite very nervous right now. And I am not "just" talking about the economy.

What needs to happen, is this knowledge needs to be on the tip of the tongue of every citizen who is going to suffer greatly because of this global elite.

This is a time for reclaiming out personal power, taking back our sovereignty and becoming free men and women.

We do not need to be controlled, we do not need to be lied too. I pray we survive this up and coming maelstrom.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Don't forget Global Petroleum Investments & United Kingdom of Atlantis.
They helped Embezzle our $6.5T Debt payment from Durham Trust in May 21, 2003.

The Bankers' Manifesto of 1892
circleof13.blogspot.com...

People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders. History repeats itself in regular cycles. This truth is well known among our principal men who are engaged in forming an imperialism of the world. While they are doing this, the people must be kept in a state of political antagonism.

The question of tariff reform must be urged through the organization known as the Democratic Party, and the question of protection with the reciprocity must be forced to view through the Republican Party.

By thus dividing voters, we can get them to expend their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us, except as teachers to the common herd. Thus, by discrete actions, we can secure all that has been so generously planned and successfully accomplished.

Sound Familiar?

Notice Who is standing behind TPOTUS these days?
In fact most of the higher up Politicians these days are involved somehow with Bankers/Wall St/Lobbists...

[edit on 2/15/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

It's all too familiar, the US has completely had it's coffers emptied during the Bush administration, to the sum of 8.7 trillion dollars, including the privitization and looting of the social security retirement fund. 1.7 Trillion dollars stolen from there.

It is total, blatant robbery. And the blame in the media, is that it's us the people of course. So we hate each other and not the evil men, who there are very few compared to us, who did this too us.

With all the money being robbed and looted in the last 8 years, I am sure we could have provided food for the entire globe many times over, and built many shelters, communities and solved many of the real world problems.

Has any penny of this money gone to the common good?

No.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Funny you should mention that...

It was during this time MR. KAMARULZAMAN BIN ANNUAR began the
: negotiations regarding payment of THE U.S. & LATIN
: AMERICAN DEBT in the amount of $6.5 Trillion Dollars, along
: with another $6.5 Trillion for Global Humanitarian Projects
: of housing, food for starving children, education, health
: care facilities in the form of field units set up much like
: MASH units, etc.

FORFEITURE OF CITIZENSHIP LIKELY FOR HELPING K. ANNUAR
www.rumormillnews.com...

Here's the preceding documents linking to that one...
RESPONSE TO THE THREATS AGAINST V.K. DURHAM
www.rumormillnews.com...
THE DURHAM TRUST REQUESTS AN INVESTIGATION
www.rumormillnews.com...

[edit on 2/15/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Worse than the 1930's? I hardly think so. Everyone complaining and comparing this current Economic Situation to that of the 1930's has NO IDEA what it was really like back then. I still have family members alive from the Great Depression Era, and trust me when I say that if you think it is hard this day and age, you can never imagine the blight from 70 + Years Ago. Not to mention how in the 1930's the People brought themselves up through Hard Work and Dedication, not to mention Complete Self-Reliance. Sure, FDR implemented programs, but it was hardly the same as the current Administration's complete round of Handouts and Welfare Cheques.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Dbriefed

The link is all in French, is there an English language link?

not a one liner
edit: oooopppsss - never mind I found - how to get it in English

Forget I said anything....

[edit on 15-2-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

This is just the start TAN.. it's not like we are 5 years into it yet, it is just the spiraling down stage to the bottom and is moving far faster then the great depression which took 5 years to sink in... we are doing it in a year span by the looks of things.

This is way more accelerated then the Great Depression, all we need is one more bubble to pop... the Commercial Real estate Bubble, the credit card bubble... all the derivatives...

And we are done.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
Worse than the 1930's? I hardly think so. Everyone complaining and comparing this current Economic Situation to that of the 1930's has NO IDEA what it was really like back then. I still have family members alive from the Great Depression Era, and trust me when I say that if you think it is hard this day and age, you can never imagine the blight from 70 + Years Ago. Not to mention how in the 1930's the People brought themselves up through Hard Work and Dedication, not to mention Complete Self-Reliance. Sure, FDR implemented programs, but it was hardly the same as the current Administration's complete round of Handouts and Welfare Cheques.

That's exactly the point. We haven't experienced it... yet but we certainly are headed that way. I truly hope that the article in the OP is wrong and that we can gain control over it but it looks like only a miracle can make that happen. That said, miracles DO still happen.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Dbriefed

My guess is this wont happen. Everyones favorite predictor for economic doom, Reinhardt, predicted a major stock market crash on feb 9. Guess what, that never happened either.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen

THere is a good article at cnbc.com talking about how now is nothing like the depression, nor like the crisis in the 70's or 80's. Here is the article.
Why This Recession Seems Worse Than '70s and '80s

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
If in fact this occurs, it WILL be worse than the Great Depression - follow along for a brief explanation:

1) There are more of us on the planet to consume fewer resources
2) Home Ownership was not as common and Home Equity Loans were unheard of in the '30's
3) Credit Cards did not exist
4) Protectionism, NOT globalism was the order of the day, a return to protectionist policies will magnify the effects of collapse on America and its' trading partners
5) There was a higher concentration of manufacturing base in North America then, now it is outsourced abroad at the expense of regional employment
6) A complete generation has matured and NEVER experienced what it is to be without, many are self-indulgent narcissists concerned with the present and immediate need fulfillment

The list is endless.

If in fact the collapse occurs, we are severely hooped.

Or not.

Perhaps we are strong enough to get out of it, we are self-aware, intelligent human beings.

On second thought, we're hooped.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
"Soothsayer:
Beware the ides of March."

And if not the Ides of March, maybe the Kalends of March or the Nones of March? I think it will happen it due time and we can just speculate when.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Call out the instigators
Because there's something in the air
We've got to get together sooner or later
Because the revolution's here, and you know it's right
And you know that it's right

We have got to get it together
We have got to get it together now

Lock up the streets and houses
Because there's something in the air
We've got to get together sooner or later