It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this an early warning of whats to come?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigfoot209th
Grab this one while you can...it's even purdy...

GunBroker

edit...and ya, exposed hammers are really hard to find

[edit on 2/16/09 by Bigfoot209th]

Thanks! I looked on two other on line auctions and they did not have any thing.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by waterdoctor

Hey, here's a Norinco offering from a company I have used before and really like. Exposed hammers, even. Now you have me thinking about one of these...might be fun. :-)

keepshooting.com

edit: doh...out of stock, didn't even see that. Still, I might watch for more coming from Norinco. doh doh doh...getting old

[edit on 2/18/09 by Bigfoot209th]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigfoot209th

Thanks but I am looking for something that has a history of being very durable and has 3 inch chambers.

Back on topic now. Last week we were quoted 4 week delivery on two specialized valves. Yesterday we were told that no way can they be delivered until June! While this might be an economic melt down it is getting me concerned for critical services like water and power. Just in time delivery is'nt and I need those valves. If eastern Europe goes down then a major part of the supply chain goes down too. Will natural gas still be shipped from Russia? Will food shipments dry up out of the Ukrane? How much steel production will be lost? What about the Caspian oil pipe lines? Had a bad day at work, sorry for the Polly Anna.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
no, the OP IS CORRECT! I too am looking for a 12g coach gun-20" barrell, exposed hammers et.al
Google it or look around yourself. Everyone is OUT OF STOCK. There are 20 gauges available but no 12G.
Local Gun Show is this weekend so maybe I'll find somthing.

A twenty gauge will work just as well for what you will using it for....sabre11004...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bigfoot209th

Hey, here's a Norinco offering from a company I have used before and really like. Exposed hammers, even. Now you have me thinking about one of these...might be fun. :-)

keepshooting.com

edit: doh...out of stock, didn't even see that. Still, I might watch for more coming from Norinco. doh doh doh...getting old

I don't know if you've looked lately but it is out of stock there too !!!!sabre11004...

[edit on 2/18/09 by Bigfoot209th]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I even notice the fast food places I go to: Coney Island, Taco Bueno, and Whataburger are maybe HALF as busy as they were a few months ago. I have noticed this for a couple weeks now.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I saw this post an decided I had to reply, the list of things you say can't be found suprised me, Example: Boiler Tubes. . . I am a 'Master' welder ( by trade ) you can't be looking that hard, I called a supplier I know, an was told simply. . . How much do you need, what size ? And the 'Co. Gun'. . . how many do you want ? , you can't be looking very hard. Ammo : I load my oun, so I don't buy a lot over the counter, but 'Surplus' ammo is getting rare and prices in general are going up, but I still can get whatever I want. ( I don't go to Wal-Mart' for my ammo) just look around more. . . pick up an issue of 'Shotgun News' and you will be suprised what you can find.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Northern Raider

Just wanted to get this in 'Raider'. . . it was Jeff 'Cooper' . . . an the original 'Trench 'Broom' was a Mod 1896 Winchester pump ( 12 ga. ) 6 rd, with the 'Slam Fire' ability ( an a 17.5 in. enfield bayonet ) it was the primary reason the Germans gave the Marine Corps one of our names. . . Devil Dogs, we used that shotgun a lot in the first war ( it was made 'For' us. . . others got it later)

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Panda Bear
reply to post by Northern Raider

Just wanted to get this in 'Raider'. . . it was Jeff 'Cooper' . . . an the original 'Trench 'Broom' was a Mod 1896 Winchester pump ( 12 ga. ) 6 rd, with the 'Slam Fire' ability ( an a 17.5 in. enfield bayonet ) it was the primary reason the Germans gave the Marine Corps one of our names. . . Devil Dogs, we used that shotgun a lot in the first war ( it was made 'For' us. . . others got it later)

Aye thats the chap Jeff Cooper, Name goes down in history with the greats like Carlos Hathcock, Mel Tappan etc, still cant belief that such a fabulous shot as Hathcock was not British

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join