It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US army 'wants more immigrants'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

this is one part of the alex jones type scenario that i thought would never happen...seems i was wrong..

could obviously really be for translations and public relations etc but it could obviously be used to get US army personnel to be less wary of attacking their own country...if poor mexicans gets told they will be able to stay in the US if they do certain things then plenty would..and it wouldnt be their family or friends they would be attacking.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by alienesque]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Service = Citizenship

They will also offer citizenship to those who serve a specific amount fo time as well

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

This is the point I was trying to make in another thread regarding this issue. Now this isn't for illegals, but we're still talking about people who don't exactly have allegiance to this country or its' people. I'm an immigrant, and so is my brother who serves in the Army, but we gave up all ties to anything not American in heart, mind, and practice in order to become patriotic and proud Americans. These people will be doing it for a paycheck, and a promise. Not to preserve, protect and defend the constitution.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

As in the other thread, this ....... just more proof that immigration is NOT the problem, its an answer to the need for either suppressed, CHEAP labor or as in times of war when you need hired hands for the military, the fact is they don't expect half of the sign ups to actually get to the carrot.

A truly disgusting way of conducting business any way you slice it, from corporate greed to government abuse.

yet immigrants illegal or otherwise, are the problem to everything and yet the answer only when its convenient!!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hey now, wait a minute. Since when does the military have the jurisdiction to override immigration law and make an exception for illegal immigrants? This is insane! And what's more, it has to be illegal! Many states have laws enacted to penalize employers who hire illegal immigrants. The military is a job. You get paid. So why in the world are the military exempt from these laws?

BAD BAD BAD. Not only that, the question of allegiance to country is paramount. And then there is the problem of being infiltrated to the point where these illegal immigrants could assist in any potential invasion attempt from Mexico in order to reclaim Atzlan. That is a real movement, not some fantasy.

Why is this necessary? They continually report they have no problem meeting recruiting quotas. This move in itself suggests otherwise. It's one thing to have an American citizen pointing a gun at me. But now I will be facing illegal Mexicans and Latin Americans? Jesus. This is worse than insane.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It's not like the immigrants are illegal, so I think it's fine they're joining the army, Even though they're doing it for the money and citizenship instead of protecting our country.
Although one could be a terrorist and join our country, then join the army and work from the inside and eventually turn on us.

new topics

top topics

join