It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nude Man Dies After Being Tasered by L.A. Sheriff's Deputies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Nude Man Dies After Being Tasered by L.A. Sheriff's Deputies

www.foxnews.com

A man running naked in the street died after he was shocked with a stun gun by Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies.

...they hit him with pepper spray and a taser electric stun gun.

...after the man was handcuffed, deputies realized he wasn't breathing.

...the man was pronounced dead at a hospital.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.abclocal.go.com
cbs2.com
www.myfoxboston.com
www.mercurynews.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Taser guns 'raised deaths in custody'
NEWS: Police Taser Kills 18 Year Old

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I know, I know, just another taser death, no big deal.

But, hey.. this guy was butt naked, meaning that if he had a weapon you'd see it. I mean even if he had to pull it out of is butt, you'd still have time to react. I mean, you can see EVERYTHING on this guy.

On top of that, they had already used the pepper spray.. are cops so weak that they can't restrain a butt naked dude? I mean, I buy a bus a ticket at the Cleveland, OH greyhound station, and security guards come up with guns and grab me and drag me into a back office and torture me... but the cops are too weak to even put handcuffs on the guy without tasering him?

And on top of that, this taser stuff is killing enough of a percentage of folks that it should be illegal, not used more freely!

I've never had a cop save me from anything. They always come after the guy has shot up the place and victim's family has already beat the guy senseless. Then the cops show up and you see on the news that night that "the perpetrator was accidentally injured in the scufffle".

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

new topics

join