It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schro's, Shock's, and Ian's American Vacation (Road Trip 09)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
So, where are the media uploads?

*tapping foot impatiently*

How are we supposed to live vicariously if you don't upload any pics or vid?

Well considering that they are together now that makes them much easier for the agency to track. So after hacking their way through several security perimeters, bouncing their signals from at least 3 routers (2 of them international and one satellite), and then a quick shut down to prevent backtrace I would suspect that we should hear from them by .... maybe Tuesday?

I can't believe that I only just found this thread. :shk:

I've read through it and several thoughts came to mind.

Sedonia: You know the first thing that I thought was "THEY'RE GOING TO MARS??!!" Then I realized "oh yeah, Sedonia not Cydonia.... oops" Now that would be a trip worthy of ATS. (chuckle)

I then read through the thread and notices S-Dog's route and thought to myself. Ah too bad he missed Wisconsin. I'd have sent them up to Racine to get a Kringle and then to Rhinelander to investigate the Hodag.

Concerning knowing if you have too many shoes? I'm a guy so that usually isn't a problem. I would guess if you need a index or card catalog to find the right pair then you may have a problem. (chuckle)

I shall be monitoring this thread with great interest needless to say. Hehe

Edited for the good of humankind..... and spelling.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by Deson]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Edit for propriety...

[edit on Mon, 16 Mar 2009 21:10:46 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
Edit for propriety...

[edit on Mon, 16 Mar 2009 21:10:46 -0500 by MemoryShock]

Ah nuts!! Now I'll end up wondering what I missed there. Ah well. Glad to hear from you in one form or another anyway.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Deson

It was a picture of Schro Dog taken while he was hung over...posted without his knowledge and thusly veto'ed by him...

We'll probably take a few pictures tonight now that the initial greetings have been completed...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Deson

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Ah, so this is to be a censored report

Nah, just kidding. I don't really need to see pictures of SchroDog hugging a toilet :shk:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by americandingbat

Ah, so this is to be a censored report

Nah, just kidding. I don't really need to see pictures of SchroDog hugging a toilet :shk:

Well, I can understand it being partially censored. I mean they gotta keep from using certain "trigger words" right? (chuckle)

S-Dog, Memory, looking forwards to hearing from you two and I'm glad to hear things are going as they are. ..... I think.

americandingbat, using the wayback machine I think I may have found the pic.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Glad to hear you guys are having fun and getting to know eachother and engaging in pleasant profound discussions

- Carrot

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

And the brain cells being killed on the trip should make the next Debate Tournament a lot easier on the rest of us

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

reply to post by CA_Orot

And the brain cells being killed on the trip should make the next Debate Tournament a lot easier on the rest of us

Shhh! You're not supposed to let them know that! Sensing that they might lose an advantage, let alone handicap themselves, they'll back off and the trip won't be nearly so entertaining!

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
Edit for propriety...

Well, thats anti-climatic. Ian does not post here, Memory Shock removes pics...

Cmon guys...we're fans of you and your trip no matter who you are or what you look like.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
everybody still alive?

or did anything harmful happend?

i am very certain that schro dog shouldn.t drive if he is in the state the last picture i saw of him indicates! be safe and take the steering wheel out of doggy.s hands

still waiting for pictures and videos !
you know no photos = no evidence = nothing had happend!

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Are y'all celebrating the greatest holiday of the year is the question I wat answered. St. Patty's Day.
If'n I hadn't had a conversation with my good friend Mr George Dickle I may of had something worth wild and thought provoking to say. But the hell with it glad to here that y'all are together adnd having a good time.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
If you guys are going to be in the area, I think you might enjoy Chaco Canyon.

en.wikipedia.org...

Between AD 900 and 1150, Chaco Canyon was a major center of culture for the Ancient Pueblo Peoples.α[›] Chacoans quarried sandstone blocks and hauled timber from great distances, assembling fifteen major complexes which remained the largest buildings in North America until the 19th century.[1][2] Evidence of archaeoastronomy at Chaco has been proposed, with the "Sun Dagger" petroglyph at Fajada Butte a popular example. Many Chacoan buildings may have been aligned to capture the solar and lunar cycles,[3] requiring generations of astronomical observations and centuries of skillfully coordinated construction.

It has the Stonehenge-type astronomical thing going, there is also evidence that when the climate changed there was starvation and canabalism as the culture collapsed.

Although it is not widely considered a haunted site by Caucasians, the Natives of the area consider it to be VERY haunted. I know this from people I know, and there is little about it on the web, but this story makes mention of it.

nmweddingphotos.com...

One of the things I learned was that the Navajo were superstitious. When we first went to Chaco Canyon there wasn't a Navajo living there, not a one. They herded their sheep in there but they didn't live in the canyon. They lived up on the mesa tops and the rimrocks. They did camp at the end of the canyon where it opened out into that great vast country and also in the canyon that went straight south out of Chaco. We always called that the [South] Gap because we could look straight south for miles. But they never lived in the canyon and when I asked them why they said it was crowded with the souls of too many dead people there.

Someone may have already suggested this, and if so, I apologize. I did not read the entire thread yet.
It sounds like a wonderful trip. Sedona is very nice too, but dont be too literal if you use the maps of the vortexes. If you get yourself in the right general area, and are sensitive at all, you will find them. They hum, much like the Taos hum, (though not every single person can hear it) and if you use, say, a hand almost like a radar dish, you can feel the difference when your palm faces the vortex.

It is supposed to be a great place to go with an unresolved choice. Something that you just cannot decide. Think about it there, and often the right move will become clear to you while there, or shortly after you leave the area.

Good luck, have fun, and if you get lost in New Mexico or have some unexpected trauma, you can always give a holler.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Hey guys,

Just dropping by to post yesterday's itinerary from Reno Nevada to Sedona Arizona:

It was an amazing day and we took loads of pics.

The guys will be by later today to post them.

[edit on 18 Mar 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
OH SWEET! I didn't miss your trip guys!
Can't wait for piccies!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Good morning everyone! Yes, as S-Dog mentioned, we have arrived at Sedona. We got into town, after a long day of travel, late last night (very late!).

100% PROOF!!!:

Please, no debunkers.

We are at this very moment figuring out the strange rituals involved for the uploading of 'digital photos'. With luck, Mem will have more of these from his (far clearer) camera, perhaps sometime simultaneous with breakfast.

Sedona's breathtakingly beautifully. Do they place the 'roundabouts' around the vortices? That would make it easier to drive.

*now reading IAG's excellent info*

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

reply to post by CA_Orot

i just love your way of thinking dingbat!

;up:

a very handy way!

@ian thanks for the picture

glad we finanly got an evidence ;lol:
and i am impatiantly waiting for more

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

Hi Ian! I jsut posted this in the FCP, but thought I would add it here too:

"Don't forget about the video you guys promised, and if you are all too shy to be on camera -- which may disappoint many, but would be understandable -- you can show us things and parse them for us.

Right, gang? That would be acceptable, I think. I may also post this on your trip thread and see what the other fans have to say."

Which you can see I have now done.

EDIT TO ADD:

@MEM - I am psychic today and can see that you guys are driving in a van and that there are TWO SETS OF KEYS. Get one of them.

[edit on 18-3-2009 by TheWayISeeIt]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWayISeeIt
@MEM - I am psychic today and can see that you guys are driving in a van and that there are TWO SETS OF KEYS. Get one of them.

What a good idea...

Downloading pics now so expect a thread which I will link here in a short while...I have to upload them to ATS Media and then commentary and all of that good stuff...oh...and video will be had...we're thinking video for the vortexes perhaps...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join