It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

<FAKE>Obama Turns US Over To 'New World Order' On February 17th

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Would the Denver Post report this, if it was fake?

Denver Post

Found that link in this thread: Link

PS. Just trying to show he is actually signing the bill in Denver, as I had questioned it earlier.

Who knows about the NWO stuff!

[edit on 15-2-2009 by PH43DRUS]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I see that the title says FAKE.
But, being a Denver resident, I wanted to confirm that Pres Obama is in fact coming to Denver on Tuesday.

I just received this email, since I am a member of the Denver Museum:

President Obama to Give
an Address on the Economy at the
Denver Museum of Nature & Science on Tuesday
The Denver Museum of Nature & Science is honored to have been selected
as the location for President Barack Obama’s Denver visit on Tuesday, February 17.
In order to host this historic, invitation-only event, the Museum will be closed
on Tuesday and will reopen at 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday, February 18.

This White House event is for invited guests only, and all tickets have been distributed. There are no remaining invitations.

The Spring Educators Night scheduled for Tuesday evening at 5:30 p.m.
will go on as scheduled for those planning to attend.

No, I didnt get an invitation.

[edit on 2/15/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by djvexdWhere do I go to sign up for the Gestapo Enforcer Program?

Right here...

www.aryan-nations.org...

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Yup, Sorcha has done it again. For the most part, this is an important lesson in how the media is used to manipulate and polarize.

Fact: Denver appointment at the museum
Fact: Will sign on Tueday
Fact: .... that's pretty much it ...

The rest relies on the undercurrents the 'notorious' Denver-connection which manifests itself by way of the hinky murals and their interpretations, the persistent rumors of massive underground construction, the general NWO-phobia, and of course, endless layers of conspiratorial observations which appear connected to they very reason we need a stimulus package in the first place. (The latest one I hear was that all the Amero's are being produced in Denver... ahem...)

I really don't blame those whose hearts leap at the rather inflammatory title (no offense OP - this is still a good thread). There are, after all, a number of questions that merit attention:

Most of us here are certainly not of the opinion that the most important element of the legislation is it's approach to executive compensation. As repulsive as the mentality evident in our barons of industry is, it is hardly the 'reason' for the bill. Yet, as it was well-pointed out earlier, that IS the single most salient aspect of the coverage the MSM is pushing. Why? Do they NOT KNOW the reason for the gigantic shift of economic stance? Can they not 'investigate the details' of this, or is the population of the nation to be sold a 'spin' by the media, because it appeals to our 'reality-TV' mindset?

People like myself, DO believe that their is a greater agenda at play. But that doesn't mean that we believe any 'shocking' declaration that Sorcha and his particular media staff produces.

I hesitate to surrender to the knee-jerk reaction that if Sorcha spews it, it's tripe; only because even a clock is right twice a day. But sometimes I wish those who formulate the 'headline' would be much more responsible to convey the gist of the facts, as opposed to the gist of their fears.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
strange.....the 17th of february was the original date for the analogue televison broadcast being switched over to digital before it got recently redated to june.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

obama...a wolf is sheeps clothing....some one to paint over the cracks and pretend everythings ok whilst the grand deception continues.

they gotta get some one in now and again who appears to be doing a good job or everyone gets to supsicious!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hi All

so it seems i have started a strange thread creating confusion (for me also). I think we can say this source from the beginning is fake, but we seem to be talking about 2 topics here.

I dont want to create a problem, so maybe (my suggestion) we should close this thread and start a new one.

Mods - any input ?

Peace and love

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Sometimes I think about posting an article from The Onion, but I'm aftaid somebody will believe it!

As I understand it, Denver is just one stop on Obama's tour to sell the stimulus package to the American public. There's a symbolic element to it, too, as it was the site of the DNC convention last summer--the place where he was nominated to run for president.

Hey, wait a minute! Isn't the SAC close to Denver?
There you go. . .

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Sorcha Faal is such a douche bag.
He has quite the vivid imagination, but nonetheless, he's still a douche bag.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Just thought you would like to know the significante's of signing the bill today in Denvor......... After pushing Congress to act quickly in passing the huge Stimulus Bill, President Obama inexplicably delays the signing until Tuesday, February 17!

> Obama will sign this bill in the New World Order city of Denver, Colorado, on the very day that the "Moon is in the Seventh House and Jupiter Aligns with Mars", To the New world order elite astrology is very important, as they are waiting for the great high day"Age of Aquarius"
And the end of the mayan calender Dec 21 2012
After hearing that this was going to happen today in Denver it is quite scary....time to repent.....Ask Jesus to save you and come into your heart.
>

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
LOL-someone had to point out the artcile was a fake before you didnt believe it? My word this world is in more trouble than we think if folks are so gullible as to believe anything. I meant think about this article...just think about it really. You think this could happen by Obama saying he would surrender the US? He cant even do that if he wanted to!!!

Originally posted by 1234567

Obama Turns US Over To 'New World Order' On February 17th

SOURCE IS FAKE ! www.whatdoesitmean.com

Russian reports coming from the G-7 meetings being held in Rome are stating that under pressure from his European Union peers, President Obama has ‘agreed in principal’ to totally surrender the sovereignty of the United States to the New World Order before this year has passed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

EDIT - Update to say that the source is fake after i was informed. Sorry for this as i didnt know when i posted it.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by 1234567]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join