It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry's Yale GOP Membership Likely a Prank

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Well, what next? We have John Kerry here joining the young Republicans in college. And, now folks want us to think he did it as a prank.
I'm beginning to think John wouldn't know his name is he hadn't decided to use his middle initail, suddenly.

By DIANE SCARPONI
Associated Press Writer

NEW HAVEN, Conn. (AP) -- John Kerry, Young Republican? Or has the Democratic candidate for president been punk'd after nearly 40 years?

Among the many activities listed under Kerry's photo in the Yale University yearbook of 1966 is membership in Yale Young Republicans. Both the Kerry campaign and the club's president at the time think the listing was a prank.

"My bet is it's a joke, because John was very careful about what he did and didn't do," says Renny Scott, the president of the Yale Republicans that year. "Everything was with a mind to the future."

Kerry's college roommate, Dan Barbiero, also doubts the yearbook's accuracy. "I can't imagine that," Barbiero says.

the full article

[Edited on 14-4-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I know Kerry needs to bond with his dem buddies... but does it have to be with.... with... with... her? r4015528519.jpg (Caution, not for those with weak stomachs) So now who can I vote for?

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
vote Nader!!!

kerry, bush, clinton...are share a connection...skull and bones.

btw anyone has any info if Nader has any possible connections to Skull and Bones, cuz if he does...then just toss a coin and pick one.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
but does it have to be with.... with... with... her?
r4015528519.jpg
(Caution, not for those with weak stomachs)

OMG, not a pretty couple. Their scales are almost showing

_____
WW: the $50,000 question: who to vote for.
I'm still leaning toward the least of all evils, I think

top topics

join