It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a vote of no confidence.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
We the people of the united kingdom DEMAND a vote of no confidence in the corrupt fascist government that is reducing our country to i'ts knees.Our every move is being monitored by Big Brother ,our freedom of speech is being eroded on a daily basis. This is NOT what my father and other brave souls fought for in WW2.Our pensioners are unable to afford to feed themselves and keep warm--the rip off fuel bills are nothing short of a disgrace.The rich are getting richer and this is under a so-called Labour government,who frankly d'ont give a damn .about anyone but themselves,as long as they can keep their multiple homes and extortionate expenses.Our UNELECTED excuse of a prime minister is close to bankrupting the country and generations to come will have to pay for his incompetence.Go now Mr brown and take your place in the history books as the worst leader this country has ever had to endure.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
He's trying his best to bail water out of a sinking ship that's tied to a sinking pontoon....

You seem to feel very strongly about the subject, what steps have you already taken to start a change?

EDIT to add: "We the people of the UK...", How many votes did you get, that you have the right to speak for all UK citizens?

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Aldolas]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Fair point.I suppose the bankers on their uber-salaries and bonuses who have been given unregulated freedom by Mr Brown would certainly disagree with me,but opinion polls and letters to daily papers here show a growing amount of people VERY dissatisfied and angry with this government.Many have even begged the queen to intervene,it's got so bad.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
That is because those 'many people' don't understand that Gordon Brown's hands were tied. There was nothing he, or anybody else, could do!

But please see this thread for more details on the severity of the matter. BTW did you hear about those miniworkers this morning. OMG!

Back on topic: On the other hand of course, please explain to me exactly what Gordon Brown could have done, maybe I've missed something.

Samuel

[edit on 16-2-2009 by Aldolas]

top topics

join