It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GodMath website predicts planes falling out of the sky, a year ago!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I came across this interesting, and somewhat bizarre (IMO) website that made this statement

Above is a sample of historic airline problems. Due to Global Warming, far more problems can be expected in the future, from businesses flopping to jets falling out of the skies:

Global Warming's Coming Quicker Than A Rabbit As The Tortoise Snoozes:

Airlines Will Have To Expend More Energy In The Future: Or at least come-up with better technology. While the White House snoozes, airlines are faced with flying through, over, or around mightier and mightier storms due to the Bush regime's Global Warming. Powering-up to push through a storm also comes with a bumpy ride: coffee, tea, or scared?: An increasing number of crashes can be expected. Thrust suddenly replaced with drag will make flying difficult.

newswhitehouse.com...

The truth is, there HAVE been a lot of plane falling out of the sky lately. Maybe it's just more air traffic, OR, there is something going on.

www.nytimes.com...
AMHERST, N.Y. — The commuter plane that crashed near Buffalo on Thursday night slammed to the ground flat on its belly, with almost no forward momentum and facing opposite its intended route, seconds after two automatic warnings to the pilots that the plane was not moving fast enough to stay aloft

www.iht.com...
Published: May 8, 2007
U.S. aviation experts conferred with their Kenyan and Cameroonian counterparts Wednesday in an effort to determine what caused a Kenya Airways jet to crash into a central African swamp, killing all 114 people on board.

www.independent.co.uk...

Ten Britons feared dead in Thai plane crash

www.washingtonpost.com...
-- Brazil's president promised a thorough investigation Friday into a plane crash that killed 191 people and announced measures to improve air safety...

I could go on and on.

See for yourself.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I did hear about this, but i think every couple of years the same happens and then stops and everyone forgets.

This seems to be the window in which they are falling...I guess the best thing to do is stay away from them for now. Amtrack it if you can.

Seriously, when you see how many airplanes are flying all over the world at any given time, the odds are real slim that you will be involved in a wreck.

But nevertheless it makes you rethink the thought of flying for now.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Are more planes falling out of the sky or are the MSM reporting more?
(Like they now do on paedophiles and (in Europe) a couple of years ago with 'dagerous dogs'.

Again my standard question: What is their agenda?
But to be fair, flying (on a plane
) is still statistically the safest form of travel.

BB,
Samuel

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Aldolas]

join