It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Flights Exposed - Evergreen Aviation (A CIA Front)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by firepilot

Can you not read. YES, they are in the weather mod business. READ THEIR WEBSITE.
You can't say anything with 100% certainty. Once again you think you are in the know when really you actually know nothing. ........ you are grasping at straws

I know nothing? I know a heck of a lot more about "Weather Modification" than you do, I know how it is done, I know where it is done, I know with what kind of aircraft, and what kinds of seeding flares are used. I actually know many of the people involved, I know the meterologists too, I know where the company is that makes all the seeding flares.

Just because they have on their website that they would make an airplane available for it, does not mean they are doing it. Who is doing to hire them to do cloud seeding in a 747? Nobody.

Besides, what do you know about cloud seeding and weather modification? Can you tell me what kind of aircraft were used in Idaho and California for the winter cloud seeding projects?

You actually do not have any understanding of any issue, other than text on a webpage that you think is evidence. But if i was to ask you how cloud seeding works, you would not be able to give an explanation, other than going to google to try a cut and paste.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

You truly are one dense individual.

Just because they have on their website that they would make an airplane available for it, does not mean they are doing it. Who is doing to hire them to do cloud seeding in a 747? Nobody.

Wow... really??
Sorry buddy but once again you attempt to say the complete opposite of what words say.
I also don't believe for one second that you know all these people and have seen all this equipment.
I know it is tough to swallow, but you are NOT in on the Government weather modification program.

Don't get all upset because you aren't aware enough to see the days when the planes come out and spray the sky.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Correct, because there is no Federal government weather modification program. You are the one who has been rather dense.

If you apparently know so much more than us about weather modificiation, tell us how spraying anything up at 30-40000 ft would do anything? What conditions are up there that you could influence?

Want to take a gander at why when people do try to cloud seed, its done at lower altitudes? Or with small planes? Can you tell us where Evergreen has operated their 747s? You know you can track them on flight aware

i know how cloud seeding is done. You do not. I know what kind of planes are used, And again, you do not. I know the scientific mechanism for cloud seeding, and yet again, you do not.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

because there is no Federal government weather modification program

Ohhh boy. .... goodbye firepilot

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Before ever reading your post, I had already thought of the 911 connection. Wasn't there unmarked white jets in the sky that day?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bassman013

From ground level, ever jet at any significant altitude is an unmarked white jet unless you have the sort of setup that this guy does

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

This is what I was talking about. Looks pretty clear to me.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

because there is no Federal government weather modification program

Ohhh boy. .... goodbye firepilot

Yeah, running out of evidence again are you. Tell us where this federal weather modification program is based at, tell us where they operate, tell us how they operate.

Tell us how they modify the weather, and by what mechanism? You can actually give details, or just baseless allegations?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bassman013
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

This is what I was talking about. Looks pretty clear to me.

www.youtube.com...

so not unmarked at all then - it's a USAF E-4B as identified in the video.

The one in the video was identified as being part of the exercise that was going on at the time of the 9/11 disaster - I would expect them to take part in several exercises each year so as to ensure their capabilities are fully up-to-speed.

I also note that it is not spraying any chemtrails.......

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
If these chemtrails are so harmless and are being used for the good of humanity, why in the world have they gone to such lengths to hide them?

For those who haven't yet done so, I would suggest you research the need for the spraying of metal particles in the atmosphere to enable HAARP to target specific targets.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
If these chemtrails are so harmless and are being used for the good of humanity,

AFAIK they are pollution and not any good at all - who says otherwise??

why in the world have they gone to such lengths to hide them?

Huh?

In what way is "spraying" a long white trail over a clear blue sky an atttempt to hide anything??!!

For those who haven't yet done so, I would suggest you research the need for the spraying of metal particles in the atmosphere to enable HAARP to target specific targets.

Yeah - well why don't yuo tell us all what it is you think that has to do with contrails makde up of water vapour?

not that we haven't heard it all before (yawn), but I know you're going to anyway so I thought I'd be polite about it.........for a while!

edit on 5-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Yeah - well why don't yuo tell us all what it is you think that has to do with contrails makde up of water vapour?

not that we haven't heard it all before (yawn), but I know you're going to anyway so I thought I'd be polite about it.........for a while!

edit on 5-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

If you've heard it all before, there's no need to repeat it then. I won't be wasting my time.
edit on 5-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Right - so you have perfected the chemmie disappearing trick - say something is happening and then fail to back it up.

Why do you people bother in the first place??

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Right - so you have perfected the chemmie disappearing trick - say something is happening and then fail to back it up.

Why do you people bother in the first place??

No, no.....that's an old tactic of shifting the goal posts.

In your post you said:

So, to reiterate my point. YOU stated you'd heard it all before.

Your use of '(yawn)' expresses a total lack of interest in anything I might have to say.

Your statement 'so I thought I'd be polite about it.........for a while!' indicates an intended aggressive response to what I might write.

So - for all the above reasons I decided it wasn't worth the time it would take to locate and copy information and data.

Nor do I wish to continue to discuss this with you... I find you rude, disrespectful and aggressive. You seem to be someone who wants to pick a fight, not explore a topic.

Based on your previous posts you will attempt to use what I have written to somehow assert that I can't back up my point of view. Well, feel free to go ahead.

I won't be wasting my time responding to you any more.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

reply to post by bassman013

From ground level, ever jet at any significant altitude is an unmarked white jet unless you have the sort of setup that this guy does

Or an "unmarked" red, white, and blue jet, like this SouthWest jet that was leaving persistent contrails a few days ago over my house in L.A.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/863f5de0f463.jpg[/atsimg]

That was just a 200mm lens on a Canon DSLR. Good enough to identify the plane, and in this case the distinctive livery. It does not cost much to get better photos either. But nobody does.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Well there is a minute possibility that you ahve something new and/or interesting.

I doubt it.....but it is possible.....I guess now we'll never know. Gosh what a shame.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Well there is a minute possibility that you ahve something new and/or interesting.

I doubt it.....but it is possible.....I guess now we'll never know. Gosh what a shame.

You're welcome.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Sometimes it's good to chat quickly about Chemtrails, when you have that discussion point you really want to pick apart with someone. If anyone wants to discuss the details of Chemtrails, I've found an old dedicated Chemtrail chatroom here:
trackingthechemtrails.yolasite.com...

The rest of the site seems to have been overhauled and looks quite empty now; it doesn't look like the site's been updated since July.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Yes, without a doubt this is another Southern Air Transport that used to be based in Miami where my brother once was employed as their power plant mechanic for maintenance. After my brother got arrested for posession of an unregistered firearm (everyone in Florida packs a gun), they told him he could no longer work there "Because of government policy" and "security clearance issues" - a dead giveaway. Evergreen has all the same symptoms of a front company.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Techtron

Many companies have contracts with government agencies that require security clearances for staff - it is common, hardly secret, and only "a dead giveaway" for those who do not actually have a critical turn of mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join