It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Flights Exposed - Evergreen Aviation (A CIA Front)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
EVERGREEN AVIATION...
Is possibly the largest Aviation and logistics company which is a major front for Government Black Ops. Also possibly the company responsible for the so-called Chemtrails Flights. Read what I have to say....

I have worked in a number or different aviation related jobs at a handful of airports over the past 15 years. I worked for FedEx for a few years as well as had direct contact with Evergreen Aviation and their employees.

The USPS (United States Postal Service) contracts all of the USPS Express mail, airmail, and overnight types of USPS services to FedEx because of the FedEx Express air logistics network which always has connecting overnight aircraft.

Evergreen Aviation is contracted by the USPS to pick-up the USPS shipments from FedEx. Evergreen Aviation then sorts the deliveries and USPS trucks pick-up the sorted deliveries and takes them to the individual post offices.

This system offers the perfect opportunity for a government run package logistics cover operation. Any airport which handles USPS can therefore be used to ship secret government shipments of ANYTHING (weapons, drugs, secret equipment, tech, documents, bombs, use your darkest imagination).

Also because the USPS is operated within the government the situation allows very easy financial back-scratching both ways and makes it easy to cover it up using and a combination of methods such as contracts, special accounts, and fake front companies to pay for the shipments. Just imagine how easy it would be for a guy in a suit to show up at a post office in Washington D.C. with a package and ship it overnight via the USPS and pays a huge amount for the service using a front-company government black-budget credit card to pay for it.

At my job with FedEx at two different airports, both times FedEx had this relationship with Evergreen Aviation. They would pick up the containers filled with USPS Express shipments from FedEx once we unloaded our FedEx aircraft. Then later, Evergreen would bring back outbound shipments for us to load on outbound FedEx aircraft.

I noticed a consistency with Evergreen Aviation at both locations: Their equipment and personnel were substandard. But from what I heard they were paid very well and had great benefits. This also sounds like a government operation: Contract work which is over-budgeted overpaid employees, equipment which is poorly maintained, and employees who don’t ask questions.

I had never been to the Evergreen Aviation website before today and found some very interesting things…

On Evergreen’s VERY OWN ‘about Evergreen’ webpage they write this… “Evergreen is recognized as a world leader in air freight and aviation services with a broad base of customers including other air carriers, aviation companies and GOVERNMENTAL AGENCIES.”

Where does a company get the money and CONNECTIONS to use technology such as unmanned aerial vehicles? “Currently employing the Insitu A-20 Insight, Evergreen concentrates on commercial, Unmanned Aerial surveillance with both maritime and land-based applications.”

Evergreen Unmanned Systems (EUS)

The technology relationship Evergreen has with Boeing makes the evidence of government cover operation meddling overwhelming in this situation. This quote from the main webpage of Evergreen: “Boeing Trusts Evergreen with the 787”

Evergreen Aviation: 747 Supertanker Capabilites
"Response Time
The aircraft will be fully loaded and on alert status 24 hours a day, 7 days a week."
I mean, where does a company get the money and ability to maintain loaded 747s tankers 24/7/365 for worldwide deployment? A big government contact?

After visiting the website I must say I am surprised how much this operation reeks of black-budget funding.

Another situation came to my realization.
I believe is the term CHEMTRAILS is a term which was coined by government counter intelligence operatives to misdirect and discredit the suspicions of conspiracy theorists with ideas about the suspicious white four-engine aircraft which criss-cross the US skies spraying tic-tac-toe formations which spread into a thin sky filling haze. These are NOT chemicals which are meant to affect people on the ground (both chemtrail points are popular misdirection arguments used by disinformants trying to discredit the investigation).

What I do know is that I have seen the spraying with my own eyes. The aircraft were white four-engine aircraft ‘mowing the lawn’ in the sky making repeated consecutive parallel lines numbering over 15 in a clear pattern across the sky to create a perfectly planned spread to fill the sky with a full haze in a few hours.

It is my belief that these spraying operations are intended to control the albedo and therefore the temperatures and weather. Whether or not the intent of the spraying is weather modification, to counteract global warming, to control precipitation, or even possibly to add elements to the atmosphere for the use of HAARP related technologies, I cannot say.

What does strike me is how Evergreen Aviation is: connected to Boeing and government agencies, has very advanced technology, a huge fleet of White 747 tanker aircraft, and the Global logistics to make it all happen under the guise of shipments and all paid for with blank government contract checks.

Even Evergreen boasts they are in the Weather Modification business HERE: on their own website.
"MARKETS:
• Firefighting
• Oil Spill Containment
• Weather Modification
• Biochemical Decontamination"

Evergreen Aviation would be the perfect cover for such a massive operation. Large numbers of repeated flights of 747s could be accounted for by saying they are being used for US military shipments of supplies or relief supplies. Just make up your own cover story from a huge list of cover stories…It would be so easy.

MOD EDIT: to correct thread title

[edit on 2/17/2009 by benevolent tyrant]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
One step closer to closing in on chemtrails....

second line.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
If chemtrails do exist, which is still highly debatable at this point, I do agree that their purpose would not be to make people on the ground ill. However I would buy weather modification as a reasonable theory.

IRM

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Like I've been saying for a long time.

It's silver iodide, and liquid carbon dioxide.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Image source.

Great to see your still on the case.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctordoom
Like I've been saying for a long time.

It's silver iodide, and liquid carbon dioxide.

AGREED!

The word Chemtrails is a term which was likely coined by government disinformants to discredit the investigations of consirpacy theorists.

Because they are NOT chemicals meant to be sprayed on a population.

It is more likely the substances being sprayed are an attempt at weather modification AND/OR an attempt to control the ALBEDO of Earth and therefore control so-called 'global-warming'.

What we must do is come up with a new word for them? Can we put CHEMTRAILS behind us? How about unnatural government created Albedo reducing formations? (UGCARF)

UGCARF just rolls of the tounge doesnt it?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I didn't think it was a big secret that evergreen do a lot of work for the government?

Here's a couple links that may interest you:
www.fedspending.org... y=8

A table of federal spending on Evergreen.

www.redorbit.com...

An article stating the US military awarding up to $2.5Billion for airlift work.

www.defenseindustrydaily.com...

Another article regarding the military airlift contracts.

So the money they're receiving isn't a secret.
Make what you will of all that.

Personally I feel there probably is more than meets the eye with them even if it just logistic work over seas for the CIA.

Evergreen are also a part of the civil reserve air fleet:
en.wikipedia.org...

As for the Supertankers that I think you're saying are for chemtrails, here's a couple of videos to check out:

Short one showing the Evergreen 747 drop it's payload

A longer promotional video for it's work as a fire fighting craft.

It's impossible for these craft to do what is typically know to be chem(con)trails or any other high altitude spraying for that matter.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

If these chemicals are so "harmless", then why is there a HUGE rise across the entire US population of sinus, asthma, and respiratory problems? Testing of these "chemicals" finding their way to the ground reveals ALUMINUM and BARIUM, both very toxic to humans. My personal level of aluminum is at the top of the chart. When we were children there, asthma and respiratory problems were very rare; today they are prevalent in society. The druggists are racking up!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I was thinking along the lines of "Contrails Resembling Artificial Precipitation Trails" or CRAPT

HISTORY: In 1932 USR established an institute of Artificial Rain to consider the feasibility of weather modification. Un USA, World War II led to the formation of a group at the General Electric Research Laboratories in New York headed by Irving Langmuir to study similar problems. Vincent Schaefer a member of this group, dropped a pellet of dry ice into a cold box in a hurry to cool it fast for his experiments and found to his surprise that a trail of ice crystals immediately appeared along the path of the piece of dry ice. (Fig-5)

Accidentally he discovered a method to glaciate (freeze) supercooled clouds. On 13-11-1946, Schaefer dropped about 1.5kg of dry ice-pellets (Solid Co2) from a light air-craft into a cold cloud near the mountains of Western Massachusetts.

profshivajirao.googlepages.com...

Corporate Author : FOREIGN TECHNOLOGY DIV WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB OHIO

Personal Author(s) : Leskov,B. N.

Report Date : 11 JUL 1974

Pagination or Media Count : 19

Abstract : In the report primary attention is given to studying the radar parameters of trails of artificial precipitation obtained from one line of seeding. The investigations made it possible to draw a number of important conclusions for the procedure of isolating the areas of intensified precipitation on the earth's surface and for confirmation of the fact of an increase in precipitation itself.

Descriptors : *Artificial precipitation, *Cloud seeding, Weather modification, Intensity, Numerical analysis, Translations, USSR

Subject Categories : METEOROLOGY

Source

[edit on 15-2-2009 by doctordoom]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

My reply to the website you posted would be

THE ALLIANCE CONTRACTOR TEAM EVERGREEN INTERNATIONAL AIRLINES INCORPORATED; EVERGREEN INTERNATIONAL AIRLIN; NORTH AMERICAN AIRLINES $1,100,292,735

www.fedspending.org...

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Is it more prevalent or are we just more aware of the signs and symptoms of the problems?

Can you provide empirical evidence that they are using Aluminum and Barium other than your own personal experience?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Here in greater Kansas City, and they are currently flying the patterns here. It is interesting cause they are large and fast. I can see where they might bring temps down the next couple of days cause it is sposed to be higher than average temps... not sure on record setting though. I will have to keep the last day's 'forecast' in mind and see what the next couple of days bring. Will definately reply again.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
This is an awesome thread. I have been following chemtrails for over 10 years and have personally seen their activity. In my area, it seems to have died down around 2002, but during its "heyday" - around 1998-2000 - I would see numerous instances of spraying, mostly during the Fall, but throughout the year.

I had collected samples of the material spanning 2 years, from various locations around my residence in the 1998-2000 timeframe. It is the same polymer spiderweb like substance WITH ONE IMPORTANT QUALITY:

It dissolves in you hands. Spiderwebs do not do this. These are not cobwebs or spiderwebs. Consider the following:

How to dissolve spiderwebs?

Hi Gregory: I had a look around, and couldn't find any compounds that specifcally state they will dissolve spider webs. Spider silk is an extremely durable substance. It's a very tough polymer comprised primarily of protein, and bound up with several complex organic compounds. You can read more about it through these links: http:// www.madsci.org/posts/archives/sep2001/1000421100.Gb.r.html www.xs4al... l.nl/~ednieuw/Spiders/Info/spindraad.htm I expect that you would need a very strong detergent to get rid of them! I'd suggest sticking with the time-tested methods of manually wiping them away (a powerwasher will do the trick too).

Back to Evergreen: Wasn't the operation for spraying supposedly dubbed "operation Cloverleaf"? If that is the case, the name of the operation makes more sense considering the company that was hired is called EverGREEN. That is speculation of course but worth considering.

I will look into Evergreen a bit more - but they definitely seem have the resources. This is the best lead I have seen to date! Good job OP

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

You don't know what your talking about. Every one of your so called "links" are ridiculous. There are so many corporations under the "Evergreen" umbrella that have nothing remotely to do with Evergreen Aviation.
Yes, they do get a good portion of their revenue from the gov, but its largely from fighting wildfires in the US and their SAR (search and rescue) work. The 747 that you have posted as proof of their "chem trail arsenal" is actually a 747 that they have tanked up to carry 20,000 gal of water for fire-fighting efforts. I have personally met the owner of Evergreen Aviation (yes...its a privately held company) so I'm not just some "idiot". Yes, EA does some work internationally, but if you check their website, you'll find its of a humanitarian nature.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Excellent work OP!!!

I just wanted to mention this. Maybe many
are not aware but aluminum leeches into food bad.

Be sure and never store, cook or eat food in aluminum!!!

Not saying they are not dropping this stuff,
I have heard the same thing for years.
I have a friend who SWEARS it's happening
because she's seen it firsthand.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elostone

You don't know what your talking about. Every one of your so called "links" are ridiculous. There are so many corporations under the "Evergreen" umbrella that have nothing remotely to do with Evergreen Aviation.

Do you know what you're talking about??
The table still shows spending on evergreen aviation, you just need to learn to read all of it to find the relevant data.

Yes, they do get a good portion of their revenue from the gov, but its largely from fighting wildfires in the US and their SAR (search and rescue) work. The 747 that you have posted as proof of their "chem trail arsenal" is actually a 747 that they have tanked up to carry 20,000 gal of water for fire-fighting efforts. I have personally met the owner of Evergreen Aviation (yes...its a privately held company) so I'm not just some "idiot". Yes, EA does some work internationally, but if you check their website, you'll find its of a humanitarian nature.

Again it helps to read, you do know how to do that right?

Firstly I posted two videos, one was even a promotional video done by Evergreen Aviation, promoting their firefighting supertanker.

Secondly, I wrote and I quote:

It's impossible for these craft to do what is typically know to be chem(con)trails or any other high altitude spraying for that matter.

So tell me WHERE the hell did I say it is proof of chemtrails?? I am saying the EXACT OPPOSITE!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The article on Evergreen was interesting....and somewhat over the top in some assumtions. I retired from Evergreen recently as a 747 captain with 20 years service with the company.
Evergreen's relationship with the CIA dates back to the 70's and Evergreen's purchase of CIA airline Intermountain. Pinal Airpark,Marana, Arizona is leased by Evergreen and is indeed a "spook" base in the sense that mutiple government agencies have air operations there involved in covert ops. It is also the company's maintenance base for it's airplanes and providing maintenance for other aviation enterprises including the NASA 747 that carries the space shuttle. Mothballing airliners is also part of the operation.
As a matter of fact I did hold secret clearances and flew many "interesting" flights around the world. But, as one can imagine, information on "black ops" flights and covert ops was made available on a very strict "need to know" basis. As the captain on some of these flights, my area of concern was to move the airplane, as assigned from point A to point B. Sometimes the "cargo" on board was classified as a "Diplomatic Pouch" in which the captain was not required to allow inspection of the aircraft and it's contents on flights into foreign countries. Suffice to say what was onboard was not a "pouch". We often had heavily armed "couriers" on board who's mission was to protect and deliver the goods. Sometimes they were in civilian attire, and sometimes in military uniforms.
My crew and I were issued Geneva Convention identification cards in the event of capture. These were issued by DOD and I was indentified as a civilian accompanying the armed forces. My card showed my "equivilant rank" as a Major in the USAF. I considered the card as my POW "upgrade" card that might get me some extra straw on my bunk when captured. To me it was a catch 22. In the event of capture or kidnapping I thought it might not be good to be considered such a high value target as a civilian with an Air Force rank of Major flying a civilian 747 with U.S. government material and personnel on board. They might have tried to get information out of me I just didn't have. Luckily it never came to that.

As for Evergreen having a "fleet of tankers" goes, we only had one when I was there. It would be converted back and forth between tanker and freighter as needed. The tanker flight test program was flown by a good friend of mine who is a former USAF pilot and was aircraft commander on the Air Force 747 Looking Glass. He's a superb pilot and an all around great guy. When I left Evergreen due to the then mandatory age 60 retirement age the Supertanker had yet to fly under any contract. DC10's have moved into the firefighting arena that Evergreen hoped to dominate.

As for the Boeing/Evergreen relationship, Evergreen was awarded the contract to carry the 787 fuselage and wings from Japan and Italy to the US for assembly in heavily modified 747-400 airplanes. The contract was put out to bid to Atlas Air,Polar, and Evergreen with Evergreen the winner. When one sees the strange 747-400's all puffed up with swing-away tail sections the thought of other uses may come to mind. Nuff said.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to jump in here and put my two cents in regarding the chemtrail issue.

One of the posters wrote "It's impossible for these craft to do what is typically known to be chem(con)trails or any other high altitude spraying for that matter."

Well, I confess, I don't know anything about chemtrails, but I can tell you that I have "intimate" knowledge about the aircraft in question and contrails (condensation trails).

The aircraft in question is a B747-200F nose loader. The tanks holding the material to be dropped or "sprayed" are mounted on the main cargo deck, which is heated and pressurized. The tanks themselves are pressurized to to eject the material under pressure; or the pressure can be turned off for gravity feed. The material exits through large valves mounted in the aft belly. The drop can be everything in one drop, or in mutiple dispersals as the valves are controllable from the cockpit.

It's true that the airplane doesn't "spray" in the way a crop duster with spray booms under each wing does, but at speed and altitude the dispersal is just as complete.

With dispersant tanks full, and with 3 hours fuel on board the airplane could make a straight climb to above FL300 ( Flight Level 300 is 30,000 feet). I should say that "straight climb" doesn't mean "straight up" but rather a constant climb without "step climbing."

The contrails we see are ice crystals created by the water content of the jet exahust. As we know a byproduct of burning fuel is water; sray water vapor, even if it's coming out the exhaust pipe at around 600 degrees "C" into super freezing air, and it will instantly (practically) turn into ice crystals. So any airplane that burns fuel and flys high can make contrails.

I've always had a concern for the fuel being burned by jets. The 747 on the average, depending on weight and altitude burns 25,000 pounds of fuel per hour in cruise flight. The 747-200 can carry about 350,000 pounds of fuel. Another byproduct of burning jet fuel is sulphur. Combine that with another byproduct, water, and you have sulfuric acid.

So here we have it; we have all these jets flying around the world "spraying" everybody will sulfuric acid and other carcinogens.

Well guys, I hope I've helped with this interesting subject. Keep up your curiosity.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Hate to break to you, but the chemtrail evidence of some Supertanker is ludicrious. Evergreen funded that conversion themselves, and it never got used on fire, so your idea that it sits standby constantly 24 hours a day 7 days a week is silly. Forest Service never did contract it, so the tanks were taken out and it was converted to flying cargo again.

So some of you actually think Evergreen sends its cargo planes up there to do circles in the sky? Bizarre, considering that Evergreen has a lot pilots on furlough right now, laid off due to not enough cargo flying.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrRandomGuy

Is it more prevalent or are we just more aware of the signs and symptoms of the problems?

Can you provide empirical evidence that they are using Aluminum and Barium other than your own personal experience?

I live about 35 to 40 miles away from Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio. I have personally seen a grid pattern in the sky that looked somewhat like someone tracing a checkerboard. It was NOT from random planes crossing each other.

I live about 20 miles from Cincinnati Regional Airport in Northern Kentucky, and fairly close to another regional airport, so I know what normal airport traffic looks like.

I found this article with a reference to Wright Patterson being at the forefront of developing the use of Barium for military purposes, in conjunction with HAARP.

article here

Acting like the electrolyte in a car battery, barium chemtrails developed at Ohio's Wright Patterson Air Force Base are routinely sprayed into the atmosphere to "duct" or bend military radio and radar waves over-the-horizon, instead of continuing straight beyond the Earth's curvature into space. "Wright Pat" is also closely connected to HAARP Experiments employing tightly focused, extremely high-energy radio frequency beams to alter the weather, disrupt communications and "X-ray" bunkers deep underground thousands of miles away the transmitter array in Gakon, Alaska.

If they can do these kinds of things, who knows what else they are using this technology for. Poison has been sprayed by crop dusters for a long time, so why not something else. Morgellens, anyone?

Our government has a pretty well documented history of experimenting on it's own citizens, and there are laws out there which give them permission for it, probably inserted into some huge bill that no member of congress would be able to decipher, as was done in the last huge stimulus bill.

The name of the article the quote comes from is "Spray Tankers Tracked by Radar, Lab Tests Raise Concerns".

The article was written in 2003.

Oh, by the way, when I saw this title, before I ever came to it to read it, I knew I would find Chadwickus here, debunking chemtrails, as usual.

<<   2  3 >>

join