It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone Please Explain To Me - The Theory that Jupiter Ignited - while behind the Sun right now

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Now, I am grasping that Jupiter is made of gases

wow finaly, what els did you think it was made of ? marshmellows???

its not called GAS giant for nothing

holy crap im crying with laughing

IRM WHERE OUR THOU!!! haha

sorry but this is crazy lol omg i need to go find some indigo child to harras and poke fun at..

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
Now, I am grasping that Jupiter is made of gases.......

But the whole ignition thing, is based on a "conspiracy" and not actual "natural" occurance. Do I have this "whole" concept correct now?

If by grasping the concept, you mean that you've realized it's all bunk, then yep, you've got it spot on! It's a conspiracy made up by sad, scared & paranoid people with too much time on their hands and very little talent in the way of critical thinking. It's simply a 'what if' taken to the Nth degree. So much so that these people who start these conspiracies start to believe in their own tripe.

IRM

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by theresult
what part of this dont u UNDERSTAND? OMG LOOK MARS IS A FREAKING STAR.. OH WAIT NO ITS NOT ITS A ROCK.. OH LOOK JUPITER IS A STAR NO ITS NOT ITS A BALL OF GAS U ASSCLOWN..

Okay I'm gonna stop talking to you now, clearly you are about 12. I won't put you on ignore tho... Your too damned funny for that

I will leave you by asking if you actually understand the concept of 'playing devils advocate'????

In common parlance, a devil's advocate is someone who takes a position, sometimes one he or she disagrees with, for the sake of argument. This process can be used to test the quality of the original argument and identify weaknesses in its structure.
linkey poos

[edit on 15/2/2009 by Now_Then]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Even if Jupiter "ignited" (not an accurate term) it would still retain the same mass and have the same gravitational effect it always has. It'd just be another star in our solar system. Our own sun is a bit of an anomaly as G-Types are usually part of a binary pair though ours doesn't have a partner. I believe that Jupiter might have possibly been that failed partner.

If our own sun collapsed into a singularity or black hole it would still have the same gravitational effects that it has now due to it's mass. We'd just orbit a black hole instead of a G-Type star.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by theresult

It is against T&C to be calling other's mental and "***clowns,
not a one liner

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

well good for you.

The funny part is the fact jupiter was never a star "tho i admit was pretty close" and will NEVER be a star.. "or it would be" right? unless something you know that i dont..

and as for the sun being a black hole.. try working out what happens when a star goes POP and your telling me the earth would still be going round a black hole?

do any of you understand anything about space? or do you watch sci - fi chan all day and dream about stargates?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Im sorry i take it back...

3rd line jks

it just gets to me somewhat that someone can honeslty make a thread not knowing that jupiter is infact made of gas, and its not able to become a sun.. but yet people argue it could be!! well yeah it could BUT ITS NOT nor can it BE.. im sure there is a planet totaly made of marshmellows

do you see what im saying?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Please FAST FORWARD to 1:36 to bypass B.S.
Here is a video about the subject with some (supposed) video of our now ignited Jupiter as well as results showing the blast from its ignition. Please fast forward to 1:36 to get to scientific stuff and bypass the B.S.

lightworkers.org...

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I didn't say that if the sun collapsed that it wouldn't be detrimental to the earth. I'm saying that gravitation wise it would still have the same effect on the solar system.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Right im not going to post on here no more..

I get to carried away with how i talk and i will say sorry for calling people MENTAL and DITTOHEADS..

i was wrong..

have fun.. i shall no longer post on what is a topic that is going to cost me 500 ats points becouse some people befor they even make a thread do not understand that jupiter is made of gas..

it does not and can not become a star

please feel free to look up isotopes

bye..

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MsSmartypants

Please FAST FORWARD to 1:36 to bypass B.S.
Here is a video about the subject with some (supposed) video of our now ignited Jupiter as well as results showing the blast from its ignition. Please fast forward to 1:36 to get to scientific stuff and bypass the B.S.

lightworkers.org...

LOL! Real scientific stuff! Sharing the page with the Ashtar Command and the GFL etc. Sorry, it's all BS! You people make me chuckle!

A joke... yes?

IRM

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Excuse me - for NOT studying planets!!!

I have studied OTHER THINGS instead!!

Also, it ridicule me... when I am trying to learn something --- DUE TO THE FACT - I have seen all this "Jupiter has ignited" references elsewhere on the internet!!

Please UNDERSTAND THAT!!!

I know, people here normally have decent discussions about things....

pros and cons - both sides.... but people don't come in and completely put others DOWN when - they are just trying to get CLARIFICATION!!

So you may think it is "dumb" for someone to not know what Jupiter is made of...... but ----- considering I did not - until now..... thinking all planets where simply masses of things "like" Earth... without the atomsphere of Earth!

Science was never a subject I looked into very much.

So please don't say I thought it was of "marshmellows" that was NEVER IN HERE - and it is UNCALLED FOR - to say I am that "stupid".

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants

right i said i wouldnt post.. but if indeed jupiter has become a star i shall run about naked in the street...

and i will post pics on ats.. ok? hold me to that..

Love and peace.. n stuff

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Look its not a flame..

Excuse me - for NOT studying planets!!!

But if one is to make a thread on the very subject of planets, dont you think one should look into it befor posting about jupiter going or turning into a sun?? i mean A sun is not something you can just MAKE or we see it in the movies...??

I and many others have tried our best to tell you that its not going to happen and yes some people will say "well anything is possible" and yeah i do agree that anything is possible but we still have limits..

becouse if we didnt have limits on possiblity then nothing is what it seems and our entire relatiy is based on nothing...

its very hypercritcal in many ways .. im not bothered so much about my points but i will say sorry for useing words that i now regret..but one needs to understand how frustrated people who study and understand astrophyisics and mathmatics get when we see such silly things posted on ATS with no proof other than some skank video or some GFL ect ect

Please understand that people "like me" who have been into the subject of space and have took the time to read and study it .. find threads and claims by others to be nothing more than a talking shop of compleat nonsens..

Like the person who talks about black holes.. and how it would still relate to our solour system... "there would not be one"..

why? well take a look at a supper nova.. do you think the solour system would still be intact? its a preception of something one does not understand becouse they have no grasp or took the time to educate ones self on the understanding of the underlying principles of it..

I get flamed all the time for my grammer and my spelling but rest assured i can addup and i can understand physics better than most.. call it dyslexier or whatever i dont care..

Just wanted to make that point befor you make another thread on something you have no clue about..

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Ok, I do not like this at all.
I find information on this EVERY WHERE on internet.
There are NASA footage of it and let me say, IF jupiter has ignited,EVERYTHING adds up even way back in time...
Planetx 'the burning cross' jupiter with its moons makes up a cross.
Maby Jupiter gets ignited every 3600 years due to the Galactig plane and solar max, maby thats way Mars is the way it is also, Mars is pretty close to Jupiter and the Pole shift may accure due to the pulling of the two suns..
Maby way the Fema Camps and economy is collapsing so fast.
Blaæææ ! think about it... For me , it adds up, it answeres everything for me, and it is a much more credible explaination for the long orbit of Planetx 'failed sun' theory, the failed sun is here and have been all along.

Im guessing it only ignites and burns when our sun is hot enough to keep it burning, like a match ignites when you take it close enough to the flame...Bunkers Dumb's and the balony stories in the bible, rewriten to not scare us and give us small hints like ' out of the ashes came the new man ' wich will be true if this scenario is true ....
Supporting Evidence of the Process of the Jupiter Ignition
youTube clip
Your opinions ????

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by theresult
reply to post by daz__

I mean what do you have to say of the proven scientific fact that jupiter is a dwarf star.. A star that failed to ignite

there you have it FAILED you dittohead...

ITS NOT GOING TO BE A STAR BECOUSE IT CANT BE ONE..

do you even read what infact you type?? and NO i dont mean that in a bad way im just pointing out WHAT YOU SAID..

it failed FOR A REASON

have you ever dont astrophysics befor? or even understand WHY its not a sun nor shall it ever be one..?

BECOUSE IF IT WAS OR HAD THE SAME PROPERTIES OF THE SUN THEN IT WOULD BE ONE..

the mind does boggle............................... IRM help me out here buddie

tell ya what.. if you go back to school and learn some english and learn how to spell something other than the word dittohead then i might speak astrophysics with ya.. until then get a life..

peace
daz__

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I think it is ridiculous to conclude that we "already know everything" when just a few hundred years ago well educated humans thought the world was flat!

IRM and this theresult person do not hold Astronomy degrees and do not KNOW EVERYTHING. Nobody does.

We don't even know what is under Jupiter's atmosphere. How can you blanket the OP with your so called facts that are really nothing more than hunches.

There is a lot more to this solar system than we humans know. There is a lot more to learn. Slamming new ideas or questions about the solar system is like remaining stagnant.

I realize it may be far fetched to think of Jupiter igniting in our lifetime but it IS possible. No ATS forum member or human for that matter is qualified to know all about the cosmos and make such blanket statements.

I hope that Jupiter has ignited if for nothing more than to see the slammers on this thread eat a mouthful of kaka.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join