It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buongiorno,Good morning.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Vorrei avere delle risposte.
Io sono un ragazzo di 33 anni,mentalmente stabile con una ditta mia e una bella famiglia,fin qui nulla di particolare.
Il vero motivo per cui mi sono iscritto a questo Forum è la voglia di informare e di capire.Vi voglio parlare del mio caso:
Fin da piccolo ho avuto esperienze particolari,fenomeni di abduction che mi immobilizzavano nel letto senza darmi la possibilita di muovermi(di aneddoti ne avrei tanti)però so che questi non sono sogni anche per i segni che ho nel corpo,un tondino di forma circolare sotto il ginocchio destro poi una specie di ciste nella gamba sinistra rossa con all'interno tre punti bianchi disposti a triangolo.
L'ultimo caso (almeno penso sia l'ultimo,comunque mi a colpito parecchio)si è verificato in marzo dell'anno scorso,mi sono ritrovato un segno a forma di triangolo vicino ai testicoli sulla gamba.
Per quanto riguarda le comunicazioni,sento sempre dei sibilii nelle orecchie che variano di intensita e lunghezza.

I would want to have some answers.
I am a 33 year-old boy, mentally stable with a firm of mine and a beautiful family, until here nothing of detail.
The true motive for which I/you/they have enrolled in this Forum is the desire to inform and to understand.I want to speak to you of my case:
Since small I have had particular experiences, phenomena of abduction that immobilized me in the bed without giving me the possibility to move me (of anecdotes I would have so many of it) however I know that these are not also dreams for the signs that I have in the body,a rod of circular form under the right knee then a kind of cyst in the red left leg containing three white points prepared to triangle.
The last case (at least I think both the last, however me to stricken quite a lot) is verified in March of last year, a sign I have found to form of triangle next to the testicles on the leg.
As it regards the communications, I always feel some sibiliis in the ears that vary of intensity and length.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Good morning!!

Just a heads up.. speak english!! =)

and i have no clue to what you said about the triangle aspect on you leg near you #

but good morning and welcome to ATS.. im sure someone will be able to read what it is you was saying but sadly

Im crap at english

spelling and grammer AINT my cup of tea lol

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
DO NOT SPEAK ENGLISH, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO COMMUNICATE, TO UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE HAD EXPERIENCE

join