It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

am i getting warnings in my dreams or is it something else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I've always had dreams of my dead mother on and off since she had died. It is always very clear and there's always something she seems to be trying to tell me. In the early dreams, only lips were moving, but no sound. Then I could hear here voice, but not understanding what she was saying. She is usually alone as I remembered her alive, typically in a place I don't recognize. Then one night, this dream had taken place at her house. It started off with us just going about a regular day, she was watching tv, and I was chillin on the couch too but was looking for something to eat. I went down into the basement to get something, and then I heard screams and a lot of commotion upstairs, so I ran back upstairs and grabbed a knife in the kitchen then charged into the living room and she was being attacked by three men and a woman.

I attacked her attackers, told her to run out back and get help. She did, and I managed to kill each of the attackers in a blinding rage, and for a dream it was really graphic. I walked toward the front door and at that moment a woman armed with a gun charged through, but I managed to kill her before she fired a shot. I looked outside, noticed two cars parked in the front that would normally not be there. One was a red car (not good with car models) and behind it was a black car that might habe been a cadillac or lincoln towncar from the 80's, but still not sure of the model. Another man was charging at me across the lawn and I lunged in for the kill, and suceeded. The whole time, I felt this hot rage within me, as if i was some sort of predator, didn't have any feeling about killing these men, even though they intended to do the same to me and my mother. I then went back into the house to see if there were others, and to see if my mom had gotten out ok.

I went out the back door that led to her drive way, and she was laying on the ground, still alive, but out of breath and very shaken. I helped her up and she fell again at the end of the driveway. I looked around and there were three men standing by those cars, waiting. I told my mom that it's best I take care of it now cause they won't stop and that she should go to the neighbors and call the cops. She sat there, looking sad, and without looking at me she said "this is the last time we are going to ever see each other." I just turned and ran towards the men, the charged at me and I managed to kill them. I then turned towards the house, felt that I had to go back in there, and walked in there, but at that point I had awakened. This did disturb me for a while and then I had another similar dream a few weeks later.....

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
This time it took place at night time. My mom was asleep in her bedroom and there was only a couch in the living room in the house, pretty much how we left it after she died. I was pacing around the entire house and looking out windows as if I was waiting for something bad to come to the house. I remember feeling extremely anxious, and it was very silent. After a while, it became day time and she was awake sitting on the couch. I can't remember what we were talking about, but I walked out the front door and on the stairs was a plant with a card on it. I brought it in to her and she was all touched by it, saying it was from my aunt (my aunt used to do things like this every once in a while for mothers day, or birthdays) I looked out the door again, and that familar red car was parked in the front again, but this time with a note taped to the passenger window.

The windows were also black just like they were in the other dream, though i forgot to point that out. I turned to tell her about it but she was gone and I looked down at the stairs and that plant was on the stairs, the pot was broken and the plant was dead. I then walked toward the car to read what the not had said. When I got there, the note, written with sloppy hand writing, but very clear said "we killed her, and now we are coming for you!" at that point i woke up, but couldn't move from fear, my girlfriend was on the computer at the foot of the bed turned away from me, but i couldn't say anything, but i saw a shadow move swiftly behind her and it came right next to me and I had this feeling like it was going to stab me in the chest, panicing and mad because fear was keeping me down, I willed myself with everything I had to move and I did, but it was with sort of a yell.

I was sweating hard, and breathing hard. My girlfriend asked if i was ok, cause she had never heard me do that before, and said i was moving around alot while asleep. On that last part with the shadow, i did see an arm raise overhead, getting ready to stab downward at me, and i'm convinced i heard a cruel laugh. But I don't know if that part was still the dream or did that happen? Plus, I keep thinking that dreams of this nature, especially all involving my mom are trying to tell me something. Do these dreams seem like some sort of warnings to any of you? Is this a communication from the dead? Or am I just being paranoid about all this? i don't even do drugs or smoke weed. Wouldn't mind some thoughts on this or even similar experiences.

join