It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.H. finally got some media attention on Sovereignty

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I did the same. Same result.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
OK look. This is probably what is going to happen. Congress or 'TPTB' are going to cause a problem so severe that martial law will HAVE to be implemented. Then, once the people realize all hell has broke loose and it is absolute Chaos on the streets, they will cry to the government in droves to solve the problem that They Created.

Here is the catch. Someone will step up and say 'I can solve this problem, I can solve the Anarchy in the streets, here is the plan.'

Things will be so bad, that the people will blindly accept the plan just to stop the Anarchy and blood filled streets. That catch, that plan, will be done in a Vote. Everyone will love the plan. And once they Vote away All of their rights to stop the anarchy, Communism will be perfectly in place.

You only vote in Communism Once, then game over.
This is what the Public schools have been preparing our children for. So that they will willingly latch on to the Government Tit and suck the milk of Communism.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
all doom and disaster...

Start thinking about it too much and it will actually happen.

Maybe the US has lost what it once had.

Let advertising and greed take over the people without stipulation.

Maybe this is why we are seeing the slow dismantling?

So sad. Once such a great and glorious nation, now full of media twisting and political attacks with brother attacking brother and paranoia rife.

Maybe there should be two countries. The red neck one with all those farming communities and religious cults with Houston as the capital, and the more liberal one ... you know like before the civil war when slavery was legal. North and South.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I think the federal government should cut off New Hampshire quickly and swiftly with full force, cutting trade and any kind of support, giving citizens the right to move out or relinquish their passports.

Unfortunately they won't do this swiftly and you will see other states playing games.

About time America had it out in a civil war again i think.

May the best side win (again

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacial
I think the federal government should cut off New Hampshire quickly and swiftly with full force, cutting trade and any kind of support, giving citizens the right to move out or relinquish their passports.

Unfortunately they won't do this swiftly and you will see other states playing games.

About time America had it out in a civil war again i think.

May the best side win (again

Do you seriously want the States punished for reclaiming the people's Rights? Seriously?

I hope this is all tongue-in-cheek sarcasm.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
If yo havent been on in a while a poster yesterday gave the list of states who were participating currently, there are 21, plus the 20 some odd others who have legislation pending in thier houses. All on ATS

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Look at the smug media shill smirking like everything the gentleman says is preposterous. Stay away from the mainstream. Their coverage is not validation by any means.

It is my understanding, however, that a state is a legal fiction and as such cannot be sovereign. Only an individual can be sovereign. Don't get caught up in their Admiralty system. Your rights are inalienable and God given... you'd better be ready to stand up for them.

Peace and abundance to all.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Just want to say thanks to those who post transcrips along with videos. I'm still stuck in the 90's with dial up. Bah. Even some major cities don't have DSL yet in all areas.

This is definatly worth watching and we are seeing it unfold before our eyes. Remember, doesn't have to be doomsday or end of the world. It's just change. But, do have your family and home prepared. That's sage advice for any scenario.

My state is one of them on the sovereignty list.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
All we can do is pray is pray that there is a general who does believe in our heritage. Freedom, liberty, the basis of our existence. Should martial law be enforced, I hope there is one that is not going sit by idly and let the last 200 years go to waste. If not, we fight.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join