It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.H. finally got some media attention on Sovereignty

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
William Cooper spoke of this type of thing happening.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This is where they killed this bill.

Daily Paul

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
MattH
California will do no such thing . . . they are counting on the Fed Gov to save their stupid asses . . . they will have to lick the hand of the master.
There are about 20 states looking at these resolutions. Unfortunately they are only resolutions with no teeth in them but better than saying nothing. I have urged my state reps here in Texas to do this . . . At some point if the .gov keeps this crap up states will start thinking they would be better off as a stand-alone . . . I believe Texas could do quite well in this scenario, from a natural resources and general attitude . . . not hoping for it, just saying . . .

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Is it just me or does every news host always ridicule thier guest when it comes to the addition of truth + politics. I see it all to often when members of this society stand up on the news to give thier story and unless they say something that the shadowy men in power agree with, they become a joke to some agrogant reporter, but the only real joke is in fact the media itself. It's taken long enough for the media to actually cover New Hampshire, but instead of doing a serious interview with the governor he made damn sure to insult all of NH.

One thing I'll say. If # hits the fan within the year, I certainly wont be in Ny, and Im getting out of Fl asap, because I want to be on the side of the liberation when things get hairy

Great video I hope that more states write the way into a country of true freedom.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

'

S and F - good fine, good thread!

I am not a Glenn Beck fan in the least, but he does come up with things every once in a while that others won't touch.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Scary # going on.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ACEMANN

I concur. HR 45 is not a stipulation in the stimulus bill. But there are some seriously unconstitutional things in this bill. Like appropriations for the REAL ID act. Which we all know violates states 10th amendment rights.

I have done an extensive search on these documents looking for anything firearms related as well. And the closest thing I could find was this:
Project Gunrunner

This appropriates 10 million dollars to a loosely worded ATF initiative to remove weapons coming from America into Mexico for the purposes of fighting their current narco-war.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
This is where they killed this bill.

Daily Paul

Wow, are my posts invisible or something?

Check the link! They killed the bill!

Hello???????????

This is really bad and they need to be bombarded with support to put it back thru. They have a Dem. controlled commitee by the way.
I don't know if now, it can get to the floor or not.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

This was already answered. The NRA posted that the rumors are false.
They had a team search thru the whole thing.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Don't you hate it when that happens?

it happens to me a lot too...

So they killed the bill huh?

For some reason I don't think it would of mattered anyway.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Yes, but something seemed wrong with it.
Like the Feds stepped in or something.

I bet the Wicked Witch of the West warned them...

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
good people are finally getting mad. It's about time those folks in Washington DC get the message. Bravo!

Freedom rules.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Yes, but something seemed wrong with it.
Like the Feds stepped in or something.

I bet the Wicked Witch of the West warned them...

Hehe...'Wicked Witch of the West', I guess that's a good name then any to call Pelosi.

My coffee just went thru my nose when I saw that.

also, lets not forget the Omnibus bill coming up.....

[edit on 15-2-2009 by tiso_us]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Glenn Beck,I guess some coverage is better than nothing I personally don't like the guy because of the way he treated Ron Paul during the election.The guy is only covering this because it brings in ratings just like he was harping on about the NWO if it brings in viewers he will cover it.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TaZCoN
This man just said H.R. 45 (Gun Control) is folded into this latest pillage package.

Anyone know if this is correct?

Where would I find it if I were to attempt to find out?

If so...they just crossed the line.

This is what caught my attention. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
This would make the most sence why they did not give anybody time to review it.

I searched the second part and didnt see anything to do with fire arms.
Looks like miss information if all of it is there.

oops guess from reading more post they killed it..

[edit on 15-2-2009 by severdsoul]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TaZCoN

Off topic

My friend Jenna is the creator of the picture you used as your avatar for NIN's A.I.R open source.

drawn from scratch

she's a fine artist indeed!

I have the original.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by TrentReznor]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ACEMANN

The NRA posted this within hours of the 1100 page document being released. I am not saying that this information is wrong, only that if it is right they just got lucky. Even with 20 aides reading this document section by section there is no way the NRA could have reviewed the whole thing in a matter of hours. Unfortunately I think they have fallen into the same pattern a lot of people have. That pattern is that there basic assumption is that everything is on the up and up unless evidence comes up showing otherwise. A more realistic view is that things like this need transparency and scrutiny BEFORE any type of judgment is passed, good or bad.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Boston Tea Party

I electronically scanned the document. The NRAs efforts were, in fact, successful in finding no references to HR45. And so were mine. As I said in a post above, the only gun related stipulation was an appropriation to Project Gunrunner.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mattehinthebox
California better jump on this wagon soon if they haven't already (have yet to seen it).

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
MattH
California will do no such thing . . . they are counting on the Fed Gov to save their stupid asses . . . they will have to lick the hand of the master.

Oh hi, you must be today's fool.

California Resolution SJR 44

This was in 1994. Plus, they are in the midst of reaffirming this.

Lawmakers in 20 states move to reclaim sovereignty

Oh and BTW, how is it okay for NH to take bailout money and pass a measure like this and diff. for California? Deny ignorance, moron.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tiso_us

I am in Kansas. We know one when we see it.

Toto is not with her though. You know dogs can tell when something is not right with someone.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join