It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.H. finally got some media attention on Sovereignty

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Media attention, finally.

It's weird to me to see this happening and to see it on television. I actually watched this when it aired yesterday and was waiting for it to be posted on the net so I could link it here.

Wow...the times we are living in are something else.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
This man just said H.R. 45 (Gun Control) is folded into this latest pillage package.

Anyone know if this is correct?

Where would I find it if I were to attempt to find out?

If so...they just crossed the line.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Finally...MSM actually air this...great!!!

Glen does actually have viewers so SOMEONE might finally take this seriously!

S&F!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Yeah I was glad he had this information on. Many of the opinions he has I don't agree with but I"m glad he does things like this.

Now if only we could get more of the MSM to pick up this story....

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I hope this spreads like wild fire # the Federal Government. They've done nothing but hurt this nation.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I had to watch that video twice.

It's starting to make a little sense now...

Glenn: Is New Hapshire going to take any of the stimulous money?

Dan: I don't have controll over that right now, the Democrats are in the majority, and WE'RE IN A BUDGET DEFICIT, and I suspect if anything comes are way it's going to be snagged up,

Glenn: So then they're buying you off?

Dan: They're bribing us with our own money

Glenn: So that line in the sand doesn't really mean anything?

Dan: Well, the issue at had is declaring Martial Law or a state of emergency without the connsent of that sate's Government.

That little conversation right there says it all to me... Many state representatives realize that Martial Law is right around the corner which could in effect make the state's government... uhh... USELESS? POINTLESS?

But because the state took all the bailout money... (because many sates are going broke)... The governmnet now owns their @sses. The states are now in debt to the Federal Governmnet... And we all know debt is slavery.

I can't believe this.

They took our children's tax dollars and basically enslaved us. It's crazy if you really think about it.

Score 2 points for TPTB.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Ok, so the question is, what states are not Democrat controlled that are pushing legislation like this and would it really make a difference?

Grand theft of our money. If something insane like Martial Law ever happens this country will explode.

They would be stupid to do this. I don't think many in our military would particularly enjoy pointing guns at it's own citizens either which they have been fighting to protect.

Crazy times man, crazy times indeed.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Okay... this is what I think all this legislation boils down too.

If the United States Governnet declares Martial Law, these states will then succeed and become... well... basically their own country.

Once Martial Law is declared for the entire country... which BTW could happen if the dollar collapses... in theory there really aren't anymore state borders within the USA.

What New Hampshire (and others) is trying to do is keep there state seperate from the USA in the event of Martial Law. They want no part in it.

But here is why all of this is basically pointless to talk about... If these states truley succeed from the Union are they going to create there own dollar? Is there going to be a New Hampshire currency? Is New Hampshire going to protect it's own border? Will it have it's own military?

I don't know... All of this is confusing.

What's it matter if your state is free from the US Governmnet when the country has gone to hell? Your still gonna be in world of pain either way.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
Media attention, finally.

It's weird to me to see this happening and to see it on television. I actually watched this when it aired yesterday and was waiting for it to be posted on the net so I could link it here.

Wow...the times we are living in are something else.

Looks like we are on the same sheet of music.....

ATS Link

No Problem Dude........

I think congress wants us to revolt, if not the states. If the states Revolt and try to back out of the union, they will be made an example of.

Another thing I thought of is....if a state tries to pull out, the elites will blow up another building like the WTC7 incident and blame it on that state saying "you see they had terrorist" claiming the state had something to do with it.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
The Revolution Begins March 4, 2009 in Concord, NH!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2/15/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Which other states are gonna do something like it? Is there a list somewhere? Interesting developement.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TaZCoN
This man just said H.R. 45 (Gun Control) is folded into this latest pillage package.

Anyone know if this is correct?

Where would I find it if I were to attempt to find out?

If so...they just crossed the line.

This is what caught my attention. Does anybody have confirmation on this?
This would make the most sence why they did not give anybody time to review it.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
No Doomsday, that's not at all what this legislation does. It has nothing to do with secession. The Constitution specifically reserves all power to the States and The People. The States and The People have given Federal Government certain powers and responsibilities. Over the years --- especially during the last 8 --- the Feds have been grabbing power at an alarming rate. These resolutions are essentially putting the Federal Government on notice reiterating who's in charge (the States). As for Martial Law, most Constitutional authorities will tell you that Martial Law suspends the Constitution and thereby suspends ALL federal powers. It's an interesting conundrum. I've convinced a state rep to file similar legislation in my state. We just want the Feds to know that they don't have the authority to just walk over us if the SHTF.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Hope this clears up the HR45 confusion:

NRA Website

Looks like they didn't sneak anything in. I searched the first part of the Bill for anything firearm related myself and came up empty. I would have scanned the second major part but for the 4th time, the page crashed trying to load it!

ON TOPIC: Glad to FINALLY see MSM coverage of this. Not surprised it came from Beck. He has been warning people of this for years

[edit on 15-2-2009 by ACEMANN]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
NH are not hypocrites or wasting their time if they "take" federal stimulus money. They would be DERELICT if they did NOT snatch every PENNY of their citizens tax dollars that the government has already stolen from them, so they can have it back!! And that is exactly what this man was saying, so good for him. Go NH! And the other twenty some odd states.

It looks like my state of Kentucky, started this ball rolling a long time ago.

Relevant portion of the 1798 Kentucky Resolution on state sovereignty written by Thomas Jefferson:

"That the Constitution of the United States, having delegated to Congress a power to punish treason, counterfeiting the securities and current coin of the United States, piracies, and felonies committed on the high seas, and offenses against the law of nations, and no other crimes, whatsoever; and it being true as a general principle, and one of the amendments to the Constitution having also declared, that “the powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, not prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people,” therefore the act of Congress, passed on the 14th day of July, 1798, and intituled “An Act in addition to the act intituled An Act for the punishment of certain crimes against the United States,” as also the act passed by them on the — day of June, 1798, intituled “An Act to punish frauds committed on the bank of the United States,” (and all their other acts which assume to create, define, or punish crimes, other than those so enumerated in the Constitution,) are altogether void, and of no force; and that the power to create, define, and punish such other crimes is reserved, and, of right, appertains solely and exclusively to the respective States, each within its own territory."

rendevouswithdestiny.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ACEMANN

Yes, thank you. I just got done doing several searches for it on pdf.
I only found the Gunrunner item.

You cannot help though, running across some of the crap in this bill.
I think it will take a few weeks for everyone to figure out the details buried in here.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

I thought they killed this in commitee?
I'll try to find the thread, I am not to handy with that, but I was sure they killed this in NH a few days ago.

Anbody?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
California better jump on this wagon soon if they haven't already (have yet to seen it).

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I can't believe the count has gotten as high as 20 states already! Something big is about to happen.

Damn, my parent's are in Florida. If the country falls apart and separates into different countries, will I be able to get to my parents?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Well the people of the Great State of Florida have little hope for our state following in the foot steps of madison or jefferson. we decided to align our state with the NWO, we listen to BUSH. -- Florida will come around -- we were the backbone of the first Civil War and we will fulfill our obligations to the other 49 states. Crist is hand picked by the Bushes...
but our population is suffiecent to change those voices and we have enough men and arms to resist conventional tyranny. The Sheriffs have been leadked 911 information - it is common knowledge amongst the Law Enforcement community down here. and we the people are watching them like a hawk. we have a added benefit here in florida ... dumb ass Police Association allows the cops to drive their cruisers home... for the last 6 years we know which cruiser goes to which house and vice versa. If we have NWO in our law enforcement we will know when they start breaking the law. we will put an end to that real fast.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by BornPatriot]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join