It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe Predicted USA financial system collapse! Prediction or Engineered?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
www.europe2020.org...

How did Europe know this before we did?

So there you have it, Fools. Britain we know came within 3 hours of utter collapse, and now we see that the U.S. came just as close a month prior! Indeed, the entire world economy came within a day of systemic failure. It makes you wonder... how many hours do we stand from such a scenario at the moment?

dire warnings issued to members of Congress by Paulson and Bernanke behind closed doors on Thursday, September 18, 2008. As the debates lingered on over the week that followed, several members voiced their sense of shock over the severity of the warnings, while refusing to divulge the details to a public that deserves to know.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Here's my take on it....

Welcome to The Real Matrix: Time for The Red Pill?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also...

How worldwide economic collapse was averted
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
At least they arent calling for an imminent (feb to midyr) collapse of US Govt finances...despite the precarious nature of the total debt et al.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I am just grappling with the fact that Leap 2020 knew and posted this on thier web site! Their prediction about our dollar is on the money. Like to the month! So...did they know this, or were their powers engineering this?

In this 22nd issue of the GEAB, LEAP/E2020’s experts try in particular to anticipate very specifically what will come out of the collapse of the US real economy for the United States themselves and for the other regions of the world. Meanwhile our team presents five sets of strategic and operational recommendations helping to protect oneself from the upcoming deterioration of the global systemic crisis.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

They knew/both...someone either leaked it or others were very carefully watching events that were transpiring earlier...this was planned long ago...just held up till "certain people" called their bluff...

It's a long, drawn out deal that started many years ago.

We were supposed to "Settle" US debt back in 2003.
They called their bluff in September.
US Treasury shut them down.

[edit on 2/15/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Yeah, damned near everything too....That's kinda creepy. They even mention billionaire scandals, middle east stability, social unrest...and all that jazz.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Creepy is a good word to describe this...I just had chills!

As a matter of fact that is the way the financial media reflect the dominant interpretations of the ongoing crisis. According to our team, this approach is not only intellectually lazy [5], it is also morally guilty, because it has for a main consequence to prevent their readers (whether they are simple citizens, private investors or public or private organisation managers) from preparing for the upcoming shocks

They even cite the MSM as being totally deceptive! I bookmarked this site for sure!

[edit on 15-2-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
It is a choice of words.
Prediction...no...just calculation
Engineering? No..but contributing.

When I have a monstruous debt (US) that I cannot pay back at any time, I am engineering my own downfall.

When I supporting someone with a monstruous debt for too long (EU), I am contributing to their downfall, and maybe my own.

So blaming parties at this point, is to no avail. We are ALL in this.
If you blame anyone, blame the bankers and their system. When they created false profit out of unpayable debts, they tipped the scales bigtime.
Furthermore I blame stockholders and traders, because they are the engine of greed that propelled managers and companies into the acceleration of fast profits and idiotic bonusses.

new topics

top topics

join