It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

STOP the socialisms!

page: 10
9
<< 7  8  9   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by it fit when I was a Kid
There is no socialism in America, for the worlds biggest superpower you treat some of your citizens like animals - its disgusting! Healthcare should be free of charge and there when it's needed. The greed of some people in this world I find totally demoralising, when will people learn that we only need enough to lead comfortable lives and stop placing such importance a flawed capitalist system.


You're telling us that socialized medicine causes those in the medical profession to be less greedy? Or is it that it causes insurers to be less greedy? If the government is my insurer, I'm afraid I'm lacking in confidence that they will suddenly give up their greed.

nenothtu out




posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by Divinorumus
You can't stop socialism nor the socialists. If you don't give them the handouts they demand, they'll just jack your home while you're away one day. Welfare is simply an alternative to having the thieve coming into your home and robbing you blind. Nope, you can't reform these thieves. So, the only real solution is to divide up the states. Those states that want to pursue the commie life style can become the new USSA (United Socialist States of America), while the rest become the new UFSA (United Freedom States of America). While I do not think it is right for a commie to demand EVERYONE become a socialist, I also do not feel it's right for all of us freedom lovers to deny the commies the right to enslave themselves, if that is what they really want. So, instead of fighting the commies/socialist, lets just divide this nation into two parts, and then each group can live as they please. Sounds good? Of course, I don't know how the commie states will survive if all of their citizens are on the welfare and nobody is working, but hey, that will be their problem to work out (maybe they can just keep printing up money and hand it out for free, ha).


sorry but we already had a UFSA, it was called the confederecy. one land owner and his family and the rest slaves to do all the work for no pay. great concept there chief.


Not up on your history, eh? It's apparent that you don't know much about the Confederacy, other than what you been told by the northern Capitalists.

nenothtu out



posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by sadisticwoman
reply to post by intrepid
 


Intrepid. He's trolling. It's okay.

reply to post by littlebunny
 


UHH we didn't completely destroy anything in WWII. I'm pretty Hiroshima is populated again, despite our stupidity and megalomania. And not caring about the rest of the world just shows that you're a bad global citizen, and self absorbed to boot! Good job! Hell yeah, Americans are awesome!


When did I become a "global citizen", bad or otherwise? I hereby renounce that "global citizenship", in favor of an American citizenship. Deport me if you don't like it.

nenothtu out


YA, it not that easy to be a patriotic you know...
America has to STAY strong in face of grave threats to security! When them Saudi men came here to mess with us, we showed them who boss now didn't we. Saddam got us good on 9/11, and now look at him,,, IF YOU COULD.


What would have happened if we didn't respond by invading their country?
I know,,,, A thousand 9/11's - and you know what? You would have lost your freedoms!

and

They would have dropped mustard gas and crow
pox on ATLANTA and TAMPA and you would be died if you live in Chicago!

So don't pretend you know about patriotics, cause you don't know.

I mean have you though how many jobs $200,000,000.00 a day maintains?
... So imagine if the TROOPS had to be here at home with their families and they were not receiving combat pay. How would they afford to eat? Those are our troop you selfish people!

INVEST in AMERICA - stop the socialism's!

Saddam and IRAQ had it coming!


[edit on 17-2-2009 by mental modulator]



posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by sadisticwoman
reply to post by intrepid
 


Intrepid. He's trolling. It's okay.

reply to post by littlebunny
 


UHH we didn't completely destroy anything in WWII. I'm pretty Hiroshima is populated again, despite our stupidity and megalomania. And not caring about the rest of the world just shows that you're a bad global citizen, and self absorbed to boot! Good job! Hell yeah, Americans are awesome!


When did I become a "global citizen", bad or otherwise? I hereby renounce that "global citizenship", in favor of an American citizenship. Deport me if you don't like it.

nenothtu out


YA, it not that easy to be a patriotic you know...
America has to STAY strong in face of grave threats to security! When them Saudi men came here to mess with us, we showed them who boss now didn't we. Saddam got us good on 9/11, and now look at him,,, IF YOU COULD.


What would have happened if we didn't respond by invading their country?
I know,,,, A thousand 9/11's - and you know what? You would have lost your freedoms!

and

They would have dropped mustard gas and crow
pox on ATLANTA and TAMPA and you would be died if you live in Chicago!

So don't pretend you know about patriotics, cause you don't know.

I mean have you though how many jobs $200,000,000.00 a day maintains?
... So imagine if the TROOPS had to be here at home with their families and they were not receiving combat pay. How would they afford to eat? Those are our troop you selfish people!

INVEST in AMERICA - stop the socialism's!

Saddam and IRAQ had it coming!


[edit on 17-2-2009 by mental modulator]




yep.... we went therE to take down dem WMDs... oh wait no wasnt it to free the Iraqi ppl? oh wait didnt they say Saddam was behind the attacks? or was that Osama? im confused... alot of word changing from fox news and Limbaugh and the Bushies... wow... so many reasons... that offer not truth in em...

oh well... next we invade Sudan,North Korea and IRAN! COME ON, IF YOU JUSTIFY IRAQ, LETS INVADE THE NEXT LOT!

I mean WHO CARES ABOUT THE COST? The war only cost us $100s of BILLIONS, over $200,000,000 MILLION a day for the reasons ABOVE! WHY not invade the OTHERS? I mean hey and while we're at it we'll just wave books around at the DEMS and tell them how their stimulus for AMERICA is "fiscally irresponsible"....


[edit on 17-2-2009 by southern_Guardian]



posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu
 


Doctors in socialized medicine make only about a 1/3 less then their American counterparts. But they are far happier. Because they actully get to practice medicine, there is far less paperwork. And they don't have to haggle insurance companies.



posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Are all the Americans in here cheering on socialism ready to fight for it? Because where I come from, people will not just stand idly by and accept that. Our free system is what makes us Americans. What you folks are talking about doing would change us forever and not in a good way. If your elected officials keep pushing us in that direction, I can almost guarantee you'll meet real resistance.

So, I ask again. Are you ready to fight and die for a socialist USA, because there are many of us willing to fight it.



posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kyūzō
So, I ask again. Are you ready to fight and die for a socialist USA, because there are many of us willing to fight it.



Fight it? How do you fight an ideology other than by voting for the canidate of your choice?

Are you going to fight socialists? How do you identify them? How do you tell the socialists from the people that work in walmart or at the 7/11? Do socialist have dark skin?

Are you going to shoot the socialist and kill them?


Do you listen to the Savage Nation? Me too....

MM is correct, the proper way to fight the Socialisms is to buy American and put all your disposable income into the American Stock Market.
The NYK can go straight to hell as far as I'm concerned.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by whaaa]



posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator
 





I mean have you though how many jobs $200,000,000.00 a day maintains? ... So imagine if the TROOPS had to be here at home with their families and they were not receiving combat pay. How would they afford to eat? Those are our troop you selfish people!


A MEN !

I mene wike...i'm gwad dat wee R wike gettin owt of Iwaq and spweading R fweedum in Afganestan and packestan. Kiwwing civiwians is phun is mitey phun time....is phun...is phun time...eh I reckon. Peepole luvs us red necks fo it.

I hop meh p-p-poppa wet me fite fo dis gweat #ree of Rs.

Gawd Bwes Amewika.


If you are going to try to belittle people...put more effort into it like this.

Don't hold back. Let everyone know how much you hate them.



posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Just for clarity...
Does socialisms=more than one socialism? What are the multiple socialisms that we are dealing with?

Or is socialisms = socialist. Am I a socialism?

If there's more than one, I feel like I should know about it. To kick it to the ground, and all.



posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
Just for clarity...
Does socialisms=more than one socialism? What are the multiple socialisms that we are dealing with?

Or is socialisms = socialist. Am I a socialism?

If there's more than one, I feel like I should know about it. To kick it to the ground, and all.


The plurality of social agendas all a whole...

This thread is dedicated to abandoning police, fire and bike lanes.



posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
reply to post by mental modulator
 





I mean have you though how many jobs $200,000,000.00 a day maintains? ... So imagine if the TROOPS had to be here at home with their families and they were not receiving combat pay. How would they afford to eat? Those are our troop you selfish people!


A MEN !

I mene wike...i'm gwad dat wee R wike gettin owt of Iwaq and spweading R fweedum in Afganestan and packestan. Kiwwing civiwians is phun is mitey phun time....is phun...is phun time...eh I reckon. Peepole luvs us red necks fo it.

I hop meh p-p-poppa wet me fite fo dis gweat #ree of Rs.

Gawd Bwes Amewika.


If you are going to try to belittle people...put more effort into it like this.

Don't hold back. Let everyone know how much you hate them.


Yes I hate them! I made this thread because I personally hate people I have never met!


You know what I do love? I love that the word SOCIALISM has framed the entirety of this economic peril and not the concepts of greed, excess, corruption, responsibility...

But your right as usual - I should just bite my tongue and fail to address the mindset
that brings war, breeds greed and reduces the level of conversation to SOCIALISMS, PATRIOTICS and the like? NOT that this level of thinking allowed for a TRILLION dollar war or anything...

HOW DARE you question YOUR GOVERNMENT, they are protecting US from evil doers.
But on the other hand how DARE you TRUST the government enough to protect CITIZENS from hunger or poverty.

So D, if you think straight methodical discussion is the only approach to over come the disconnect, have fun with that...

AS I have said, I do not like the position we are all in...





[edit on 17-2-2009 by mental modulator]

[edit on 17-2-2009 by mental modulator]



posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
i forgot who it was, but they said it perfectly yesterday,

what do socialists do once rich people run out of money paying for the poor?



posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman
i forgot who it was, but they said it perfectly yesterday,

what do socialists do once rich people run out of money paying for the poor?


Because they outsource the poor jobs to INDIA- and then the poor cannot afford to buy from the poor rich person.



posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kyūzō
Are all the Americans in here cheering on socialism ready to fight for it? Because where I come from, people will not just stand idly by and accept that. Our free system is what makes us Americans. What you folks are talking about doing would change us forever and not in a good way. If your elected officials keep pushing us in that direction, I can almost guarantee you'll meet real resistance.

So, I ask again. Are you ready to fight and die for a socialist USA, because there are many of us willing to fight it.


We isa ready to fight and die for the the socialistisms - are yous ready to died for the banks and ceos! Wesa cumin for ya then!



posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
damn jinda made such a great speech
stick it up to em jindal! show them whos putting 2012 first before anything else!
I felt like I was watching sesame street when that guy came on
stop socialisms!!!!



posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
damn jinda made such a great speech
stick it up to em jindal! show them whos putting 2012 first before anything else!
I felt like I was watching sesame street when that guy came on
stop socialisms!!!!




I tried to watch JINDALISHIS... I was was thinking Mr Rogers...



All he needs is a gun and he can do its! Be a patriotic...


INVEST!!!



posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kyūzō
Are all the Americans in here cheering on socialism ready to fight for it? Because where I come from, people will not just stand idly by and accept that. Our free system is what makes us Americans. What you folks are talking about doing would change us forever and not in a good way. If your elected officials keep pushing us in that direction, I can almost guarantee you'll meet real resistance.

So, I ask again. Are you ready to fight and die for a socialist USA, because there are many of us willing to fight it.


Sooo, how exactly $10,848,849,704,780.35 of national debt goes in favor of our current flavor of capitalism ? What that number tells you about it's success ?

Majority has already WON the fight, American people have SPOKEN. Majority voted for socialized health care by electing Obama. Do you wish to challenge this majority with weapons or in democratic fashion ?

What do you think what name we have here in USA for those who are in minority and who want to use weapons against the rest of the Americans to achieve their agenda ?

Last time I checked (and that was today, lol), DEMOCRACY is what USA is all about.

I LIVED better part of my life in REAL socialist country, and I know how it is, first hand...

If you have ANY questions about socialism, you are more then welcome to ask, you could actually learn something, instead of "resisting" and "fighting" against something you never experienced for yourself and learned about from capitalistic propaganda and scare tactics



posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator
reply to post by mental modulator
 



I can't wait until TUESDAY! I am going to put a lean on the old houso and buy me some shares!


A long time ago numbers games were outlawed for various reasons,
but one was because they could be rigged.

After things like Enron, WorldComm, and Bernard Mad(e)off it is
fairly apparent that ... some things WERE rigged.

If you think Warren Buffett became a multi-billionaire because
he has a clue, odds are you right.

So I highly recommend you consider what Warren had to say
about a year ago.

&print=true&dist=pr intTop]100's of trillions in derivatives set to collapse per Buffett

The number was in the 500 trillion range with a "T" about a year ago,
it is now closer to 1,000 Trillion per some ppl giving financial advice.

Quadrillion dollar powder keg set to blow

We don't hear about this on the mainstream news because it would
start a flight to tangible assets.

I don't even say buy gold or silver anymore.

If the US faces economic embargo due to our money being worthless
those container ships will not be docking anymore.

As some farmers here in the US are paid to NOT grow anything,
we may be in for a winter of discontent.

Have a good variety of seeds, and may I recommend Giant Golden
Amaranth as it is a complete plant protein.

Be able to protect yourself, and try to be out of debt.

Be on VERY good terms with stable friends, family and neighbors.

It is like the ppl that went thru the wicked ice storm in the east,
be ready for something like that at a minimum, but seriously
consider long term self preservation.

If they cannot save the few ppl that stayed behind after Katrina
imagine something on a multi-city scale.

Good Luck to you all !




[edit on 26-2-2009 by Ex_MislTech]



new topics

top topics



 
9
<< 7  8  9   >>

log in

join