It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kentucky Resolution of 1798 - Remember NH Resolution....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
It just amazes me to read this thing, NH got it from this document written up in Kentucky in 1798.

Kentucky Resolution of 1798

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Wow we're up to 20 states now? I can't stand the guy that's doing the interview.... where do they find these people.

I still haven't seen a whole lot of media coverage in general

[edit on 14-2-2009 by Vittra]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Here is one for Virginia in 1798......

Virginia Resolution of 1798

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I just flagged.

I am just surprised that this is not getting more attention. Here was a representative of Kentucky, talking about the resolution on the MSM!!!

Wow.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
All I have to say is if they take the stimulus money, they shut up, also where were all of these patriotic suckers when quietly the last 8 years all kinds of freedoms have been abridged and snatched from under our their noses, furthermore these state governments are just as corrupt as wall street, they need to go jump in a lake.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by phinubian
All I have to say is if they take the stimulus money, they shut up, also where were all of these patriotic suckers when quietly the last 8 years all kinds of freedoms have been abridged and snatched from under our their noses, furthermore these state governments are just as corrupt as wall street, they need to go jump in a lake.

To me... this looks like it's a product of the Free State Project. The libertarian movement that choose New Hampshire as it's state to move 20,000 people into and influence local politics. If it has anything to do with that, it probably only started working over the last couple years

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Vittra

I don't want to say you're wrong or anything, but the Free State Project has by far and large admitted itself to be a failure. They lowered their assurance contracts twice, for failing to meet a number of people to agree to relocate to NH, and it has only been a few years since the project has been active.

I'm sure that a few people there have moved up in the ranks of the state since then, but I don't see it...

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by phinubian

What does 8 years have to do with anything? You must be blind or not pay taxes to make a statement like that. I guess You are one of the people thats going to yell racism because someone is getting fed up with the federal government since BO is the new man. Maybe some of us realize that the left right aghenda is a bunch of hogwash and the elections are just forms of entertainment to occupy the zombies. Nothing never changes and ever will until the PTB are pushed out of office. BO is just a puppet of the elite just like georgie was.

top topics

join