It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure/Orion Project Releases New Energy Briefing - To Fax To Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
www.disclosureproject.org...

Dr. Greer suggests that President Obama issue an Emancipation Proclamation, freeing the peoples of the world from the slavery of the current economic system. We encourage everyone to send a fax to President Obama and to your congressional representatives.

Dr. Steven Greer and Dr. Ted Loder have prepared a comprehensive briefing document on the energy issues which can be printed out and given to your members of congress.

www.theorionproject.org...

The Orion Project has launched a major campaign to inform the Obama Administration and Congress about the issue of suppressed energy technologies. We have developed a system on our website that allows you to fax the President and your members of Congress at no cost to you.

We have also made available a comprehensive briefing document on the energy issues which can be printed out and given to your members of Congress as well.

Orion Project Obama Energy Briefing PDF

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
This is a bold move by Steven Greer and Ted Loder, launching a campaign of organized faxing directly to the Obama Administration. Releasing an extensive new energy technology briefing document with their names all over it to be distributed to members of Congress and the Obama Administration.

It will be interesting to see where this one goes

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Cool. Sent the faxes to my senator and representative and that guy who is president now.
2nd line if needed.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Yes, Actually before Obama was President in October I mailed letters regarding Dr S Greer's Orion Project as well notified certain members of his Administration. I have worked for Oil companies for many years and know how they love to "shelf" technologies that will free Humanity from oil and pollution!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I wish this objective well but I am not holding my breath.

Yeh I no a one line mods.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
hey OP .. coincidence.. or does that have anything to do with THIS.. Obama Emancipation Proclamation??

www.huffingtonpost.com...

conveniently placed in the same timeframe to confuse and or discredit??
or same thing??

whaaaa?

-

[edit on 16-2-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Interesting find prevenge, definitely a weird coincidence.....?

Don't know what to make of that really

new topics

top topics

join