It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homo Dolphinus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Igor Charkovsky, a Russian male mid-wife has assisted in over 20,000 underwater births, but in 1979 he began experiments with dolphins and children. His daughter, one of the first modern water-birthers, was in her late twenties when the following incident happened. Charkovsky and his team had taken a woman to the Black Sea in Israel for an underwater birth. In two feet of water, preparing for the birth, suddenly three dolphins approached, pushed everyone out of the way and took over. They scanned the length of her body (with sonar?), which somehow relaxed the mother and child and gave birth with no pain or fear. Apparently all the human midwives were pretty shocked though. This opened up the new practice of ‘Dolphin mid-wivery’ which may sound strange, but fits in with the new breed of super-children that are currently coming in to existence.

For some reason, dolphins are attracted to pregnant women and young children and as most people are aware, the dolphins can also help heal people with mental and psychological problems. But the children, who are being born with the aid of dolphins, at least with the cases documented in Russia, are extraordinary children. Most of the have IQ’s of over 150 (genius range again), plus extremely stable emotional bodies and strong physical bodies. They are superior in one way or another.

There are videos that document these babies and children up to age three, sleeping on the bottom of swimming pools. They even come up for air whilst still asleep and turn their heads over the surface of the water, take a breath, then go back to the bottom. It is as though this is their natural home. Some people call them ‘Homodolphinus’ , because they seem to have the characteristics of humans and dolphins. Water is becoming their natural environment.

Effects Echolocation has on the Human Brain

According to Dr Cole, Chairman of the Aquathought Foundation, swimming with dolphins can create physiological cell and tissue change in the body. Sounds emitted by the dolphins are so intense that they can cause "cavitations": they create holes in the molecular structure of fluids and soft tissues. Cole believes that the dolphins' signal frequencies (echolocation) can have a profound effect on the human brain as well by modifying the brainwave activity. Results of EEG tests carried out on people who experienced the echolocation showed that the dominant human brain frequency drops from beta to alpha.

It was also noted that both sides of the brain enter into synchronisation which means there is a far better communication between the left and right sides of the brain, this is an uncommon neurological state, which is typically associated with heightened awareness and increased learning ability.

Echolocation is claimed to affect brain wave pattern & human tissue. It is also thought to help increase attention span, develop motor skills, and develop better coordination in children. Researchers attribute the diminishing of anxiety and depression, enhanced learning in handicapped children and pain relief to dolphin echolocation.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
It's all very interesting. I believe dolphins can have positive psychological and physiological effects on humans but in saying that, I'd take any story that comes out of Russia with a grain of salt... i.e the 150 IQ's etc.

IRM

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I believe this very much is to be expected from one of the most beloved species on earth, dolpins. They are so remarkable, and intelligent. Dr. Michael Wolf in interviews that you can watch on youtube, who was filled with such a fine spirit and seeming light even though he was fighting his terminal illness, spoke of dolphins as ets on this planet, and related to the greys.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wisen Heimer
(...) Charkovsky and his team had taken a woman to the Black Sea in Israel for an underwater birth. (...)

The black sea is not in Isreal, which is on the east end of the Mediterranean. In Isreal we have the dead sea, which not surprisingly does not contain dolphins. The Black sea is north of Turkey, branches to the Med, and has a few countries around it, namely the Ukraine, Russia, Georgia, Romania, Bulgaria and of course Turkey. Isreal just want's to own the Black Sea, as well as the rest of the world, collecting debt from fractional reserve usury based banking interests.

The rest of your post was very interesting and, in a world where everything is sound seems very plausible to me. There is more to Dolphins than meets the ear I guess.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Excellent Post at first blush....

SOURCES??

Please

Thank

Elf.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I like this story.
Please post links to source tho.

My brother is mentally retarded mostly due to side-effects from the drugs they pumped him and I with.

We were watching NOVA one afternoon about sealife. They did a small segment on dolphins. During this segment I noticed my brother was extremely quiet! This NEVER happens!

I kept looking at him. Eyes fixed on the screen.

Everytime the the dolphin would emit his vocal tones my brother would close his eyes and smile.

It was the strangest thing I've ever seen.

Anyways thought I'd share that!

I always believed even tho I personally don't have any proof that the dolphin is not the type of creature we define it to be.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Certainly makes sence.

It is known that frequencies effect brain activity, music for example can change mood and enhance brain activity. In an early study, i believe they found that pregnant women who listen to classical music tend to have children with higher IQ.

Also it has been found to help physical conditions. Messarges for example can be done through vibrations, which is nothing more than frequencies.

What is so plausable about dolphins having this effect on humans is how they can create such frequencies that can connect to our frequencies, use their frequencies to find out so much information about us (illness, pregnancy, weight, etc)

About the theory of dolphines being greys, i found that wierd because i remember when i saw dolphines thinking how human their smile looked. Knowing that there is some sort of connection between dolphines and humans, i tried to imagen what a dolphine would look like if it followed our evolutionary line (homosapian). Imagen a dolphines face squashed in, the look is quite intreeging.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
NOBODY you shouldreally check out the links on the below,

All others too I am sure will find this very interesting from a thread on ats and a post by me the thread:
Dolphins use tools

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
(snip)
On the emotional healing level there are many people who claim some amazing experiances and results with dolphins.
DolphinTherapy
(snip)

Dr. Ken Marten at Sea Life Park in Hawai'i recently demonstrated that dolphins recognize themselves in mirrors, which shows dolphins are self-aware, a trait shared with only humans and great apes. Dolphins were also taught to recognize some 40 spoken Hawaiian words by Dr. Wayne Batteau, and were taught to imitate English by Dr. John C. Lilly, M.D. Dolphins currently working with Dr. Louis Herman in Hawai'i can recognize some 300 hand signs in some 2000 combinations.2 Dolphins have done better at language tasks than any other creature. Research in Russia by Markov and Ostrovskaya concludes that dolphins have their own language with up to a trillion "words" possible.

Dolphins, Therapy and Autism
(snip)

Dolphins are very intelligent animals, officially the Bottlenose dolphin is the next most intelligent animal after man. As a result of this intelligence dolphins are naturally curious animals and will instinctively investigate anything that is unusual to them, including us. Their intelligence has also allowed them to develop language to an extent, so far scientists have had little success in deciphering delphinic language and there is sum debate as to whether it could be defined as a real language. However the research in delphinic communication has revealed one important thing, dolphins have names; every dolphin studied was found to a special sound that represented it's name, called a callsig. Other members of the pod would use this sound to attract the dolphin or simply call it out just to see where it was. This may not sound like much but it proved one important thing, dolphins have a concept of self, to understand the concept of individual names they must first understand (or as the very least be aware of) individuality and all of the things which go with it.

General Behaviour of Dolphins
(snip)
"The voice of the dolphin in air is like that of the human, in that they can pronounce vowels, and combinations of vowels" - Aristotle

I cant find links to the OP story anyone else?

Elf.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by MischeviousElf] to update out of link website link.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
wow, this is amazing stuff. you should read flower of life by drunvalo melchizidek.

he mentions the significance of dolphins and these water births to some degree.

its amazing stuff for sure

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
KK Flag no star as no link s lol:

sources which are also run by the British Midwifery Organisation, film and text of procedure but on a Paid basis have certed it for me... that means it is medically accepted as a form of birth based on his practises to be used by Midwifes within the NHS framework (waterbirthing not dolphins) for supporting pregnant women.

So THIS IS THE REAL DEAL

Him on Wiki
WaterBirth Info
Hareetz news

Journal of Nurse Midwifery Journal 34 Issue 1989 Abstract

He is the founder as such of modern water birthing practise, I cant find anything definitive on the Dolphin improvements as stated, however my links in the above post provide similar academic information and proof of these creatures amazing healing abilities.

Good Post Op

Elf.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

You just can't hold yourself back from Jew and Israel bashing, can you? Someone writes about dolphines, and off you go,under the guise of correcting a geographical error, utilisze this oportunity to include your twisted Jew hate. Sisn't you read the memo from the OP about hate emails and such? Well anyways, I don't know if the powers that be will allow this to be posted on ATS, but, you're a pig.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Yeah, information on the actuall "Homo Dolphinus" children is pretty darn impossible to find. You can google and come up with the exact story I posted and some site in german, but any further information or actual documentation I havent been able to find.

BUT you can find factual evidence that would suggest the possibility of homo dolphinus. Its interesting that humans and dolphins seem to beable to almost communicate with one another. Be it telepathically or emotionally, them bottle nosed dolphins are something special.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
Excellent Post at first blush....

SOURCES??

Please

Thank

Elf.

Here you go

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

Lol hitchikers guide to the galaxy film is fun, love it read the book 20 odd years ago but is not a link to anything posted here.

However for anyone who wants to see the Peer reviewed research done into treating children with various disabilities and such like with Dolphin Therapy some are below with a link to:

Nathanson, D.E. 2007. Reinforcement effectiveness of animatronic and real dolphins. Anthrozoos 20(2):181-194.
Where research was conducted: Dolphin Cove, Key Largo, Florida and Helen Sands pool, Homestead, Florida.
When research was conducted: 2004.
Research subjects: Thirty five children from seven countries, with diagnoses of Angelman syndrome, autism, cerebral palsy, Lennox-Gastaut syndrome, mental retardation, microcephaly, muscular dystrophy, pervasive development disorder, Rett syndrome, Smith-Lemi-Opitz, tuberous sclerosis.
(snip)

Nathanson, D.E. 1998. Long term effectiveness of dolphin assisted therapy for children with severe disabilities. Anthrozoos 11(1):22-32.
Where research was conducted: Dolphins Plus, Key Largo, Florida, and Miami Seaquarium, Miami, Florida.
When research was conducted: 1995-1997.
Research subjects: Seventy-one sets of parents from 8 countries. Diagnoses of children included Angelman syndrome, Asperger syndrome, attention deficit disorder, autism, cerebral palsy, developmental delay, Down syndrome, hydrocephaly, microcephaly, pervasive developmental disorder, Rett syndrome, traumatic brain injury, tuberous sclerosis.

(snip)
Nathanson, D.E., de Castro, D., Friend, H., & McMahon. M. 1997. Effectiveness of short-term dolphin assisted therapy for children with severe disabilities. Anthrozoos. 10(2/3):90-100.
(snip)
Where research was conducted: Dolphins Plus, Key Largo, Florida.
When research was conducted: 1995-1996.
Research subjects: Forty-seven children, 2-3 years of age (19 with cerebral palsy, 11 with brain damage, 5 with Down syndrome, 4 with Autism, 2 with Rett syndrome, 2 with tuberculosis, 1 with Cri-du-chat, and 1 with head injury).
Question Investigated: Can two weeks of the Dolphin Human Therapy program achieve the same or better results than six months of conventional physical or speech therapy?

Results: Significantly greater improvement and more cost effective treatment results from intensive therapy with Dolphin Human Therapy.

(snip)

Source

Many many more with similar results on the above link.

Of interest that "terrible" country Cuba allows all children diagnosed with terminal illness complete and free dolphin therapy......

Probably as the US gov does not allow them to import the drugs from US companies, or at least never used to at all, and only in small amounts now.

Elf.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I do not think I would like this because birth is a very private thing IMO... I do not want anyone watchingme, human or otherwise, except maybe the baby's father. I did not like having doctors and nurses around at all.

But other than that it is a pretty cool concept.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Just messing about dude.

It must be very frustrating to be such a smart creature and no have hands, bit like paraplegic perhaps.

Can't help but wonder though, if they are so smart then why do they come within a million miles of humans.

Thanks for all the links

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Dolphins arent particularly scared of humans. Maybe its because we are both very social animals.

Some people will even say that dolphins have the highest consciousness on planet Earth and are actually trying to help mankind awaken themselvs.

And whats up with the christain fish? Are dolphins more than we know?
I have no idea. I will have to go to sea world.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
A Russian male mid-wfe? You'd think they could call him something else.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wisen Heimer
There are videos that document these babies and children up to age three, sleeping on the bottom of swimming pools. They even come up for air whilst still asleep and turn their heads over the surface of the water, take a breath, then go back to the bottom. It is as though this is their natural home. Some people call them ‘Homodolphinus’ , because they seem to have the characteristics of humans and dolphins. Water is becoming their natural environment.

I'm definitely going to have to see these videos to believe that.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by alaskan]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Dolphins are crazy, if there is any other creature on the face of this earth more like man than dolphins I would hate to meet it. Has anyone ever seen a pod of dolphins go to war with sharks, I have and dolphins clean house.

Also every time I got sea sick If I would go outside and watch the dolphins swim I would feel better, crazy huh.

I spent a lot of time on a mine sweeper and either the sonar atrackted them or they just liked following us because we blew stuff up. When we were doing training there were almost always dolphins near the training mines but they always knew to get away before anything blew up. I never figured out how they knew to leave but they did.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join