It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G7 sets sights on new world order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

G7 sets sights on new world order

www.news.com.au

Italy's finance minister called for a "new world economic order" as he wrapped up the crisis meeting of finance leaders from the Group of Seven leading economies over which he presided here.

In a joint declaration, the G7 called for "urgent reforms" of the international financial system.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

"A new world economic order might seem rhetorical," he said. "But it is a true goal we should be aiming towards... today right here in Rome we've embarked on a very significant journey, both technical and ethical."

Another world leader using the term 'new world order' more or less.

It's interesting the way that they want to play it out, especially when Mr Tremonti states that there were some 'legal standards' being discussed.

I wouldn't be surprised if the current financial crisis was all planned and staged so that the new world financial order can be ushered in without much resistance.

Whatever the new world financial order means, I bet it's another way to describe the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer.

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Yeah New World order is a very old phrase,can mean a variety of things,but like you said i guess it means little old me and you get shafted while the rich get richer and more powerful with draconian laws and whatever else they have up their luxury silk sleeves.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
yeah, its a World Bank and World Goverment (under the UN mostly) for and by the Bankers

It is part of the Illuminati New World Order

[edit on 14-2-2009 by ats__fan039]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
It really is amazing how we try to improve things, give more people a chance by eliminating poverty and war, disease, educating the citizens, whatever the current belief system says will fix things but no matter what we do it always always ends up with the rich getting rich and the poor getting poorer. I suppose we should be glad we had a middle class for awhile in the US. That's actually a bit unusual I believe, in the scheme of things (history). Though we may have only been duped into believing we had choices to make since all choices lead to working harder to break even while those on top get richer and jerk us this way and that. Also it appeared that people could make the choice to join that upper class if they went about it the right way, rather than needing to be born into it, though they might have been fooling themselves if they thought they were in any kind of control. It may be that we have been in a world war and didn't notice since this time it's not about guns and national borders but money and who owns the biggest pots of it and how it is used to govern.

I don't know if the war is ongoing or over. These bailouts around the world are staggering. Everyone is confused and uncertain about the future. A new president was elected in hope of change but it seems to be pretty much the same old thing. I was reading some article about an old bill from a few years ago that met with uproar because not all the committees that should have discussed it had done so and filed reports. Committees? Reports? We don't even know what's in this stimulus bill or what's in either TARP I or II, nor does congress itself. All any of us know is that money is going to inevitably flow into those same old hands.

The New World Order might indeed be global with no national boundaries, no national currencies, no national anything. Now that they've discovered a more efficient means of overthrowing governments, we don't need warring countries, though they always made lots of money from the rebuilding. I wonder what the New World Order has in mind for the rest of us? It might get a bit boring for them.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Italy? It's had something like 60 different governments in 50 years or something to that effect. They can call for whatever order they want, the Italians will just shrug it off. Too soon after fascism, folks still remember...

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

I'm afraid there's an awful lot more to this than meets the eye. 46 of the world's most powerful nations have been discussing this for donkeys' years.

Here's some hard evidence: G20 2008 Plans

(Note the entire EU only counts as '1' in the G20!)

The evidence suggests this is a long-planned, long-awaited scheme to take the NWO a step nearer its goal of global domination.

It is indeed funny how the emerging global economic collapse just happens to coincide with the G20's long-established plans for a new global economic order. Just bear in mind that when they start promoting a global currency as the 'solution' it just happens to form the ideal platform for a single world government (-though they might go for regional single currencies first).

It is then only a matter of time before you can kiss goodbye to democracy, political accountability and the personal freedoms you (sometimes) currently enjoy.

Good post tezzjw.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Oh, I'm aware of the long term machinations of the NWO brigade. I didn't mean to descredit that aspect of your post. I just found it ironic that Italy of all places would be considered a nation to start with. I'm portuguese, and think I know the latin spirit, present mainly in my country, Italy and Spain, and france to a degree. I don't think it will take, we will take the government down before we erect a NWO based on financial theft.

Hope this clarifies what I meant. The tension is mounting against the governments of Europe, either they fix this mess or they get taken down. More power and the same mess dosen't seem to be an option over here. Let's see how it pans out.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

...we will take the government down before we erect a NWO based on financial theft

Nah. There's too much 'good' television.

When it comes to a choice between missing the latest episode or making the effort to protest, guess what wins out in reality...

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
When people can't afford the digital tv bill that situation will change in a hurry. Besides, a lot of us don't give a damn about tv already and are already communication beings, based on celular phone networks and the internet. The situation is not as static as it was 10 years ago.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

You make some very good points. The question is: what percentage does 'a lot of us' equate to?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

The Masters will always make sure that the slaves are occupied. I bet that digital TV will be readily available to most people.

If you take away TV, people will start to read, think and even interact. That can't be good for the NWO. They can't have the slaves turning off the TV and on to the internet.

A long time ago, a friend of mine told me about a book he read, that used the phrase '80/20 titty/taintment'. It meant that 80% of the population will pretty much be slaves, but they will think they are free with their titty-tat entertainment such as TV, pro-Sport events and other distracting events. The remaining 20% of people will determine what's to be done, who does it and how it's done.

I can see it happening now. Most people I know are glued to utter crap, as though it is important.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by tezzajw]

top topics

join