It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jihadists celebrating Victoria fires; taking joy in the scenes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Jihadists celebrating Victoria fires; taking joy in the scenes

www.news.com.au

JIHADISTS are celebrating the worst tragedy in Victoria's history.

Terror watchdogs said fundamentalists had blogged on websites across the globe, applauding the lives lost and destruction in the Victoria fires.

Senior analyst at SITE Intelligence Group Adam Raisman said they were posting pictures of burnt homes and devastated victims and "taking joy in the scenes", the Sunday Herald Sun reports.

One jihadist wrote: "It would be an act of revenge for Australian's participation in the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I must admit I have been waiting for this. While I do not want to tar the whole Muslim community, this once again demonstrate that religion's in ability to control it's lunatic element.

It also high lights the type of person Islam attracts. When the Israeli army was bombing the hell out of the Palestinians a few weeks ago I did not hear of one Christian rejoicing and congratulating the Jews.

This would be a good opportunity for the majority Muslim community to condemn these people and distance themselves. But alas, like always they will probably but their hands in their pockets and look at the floor.

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchNLearn

Simple fact, you do not see Jews bombing German restaurants in revenge. There is no such thing as moderate Islam. Actions speak louder than words and I'm done giving them second chances.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

to be Frank, we have a Life. we dont put our hands in our pockets and go oh well, ground looks clean today.

its come to the Point most of us dont take a crap anymore.
a terrorist attacks and the first thing the poster will have is Alas this BS moderates arent saying anything, screw the moderates that do say anything give media coverage to nutters rejoicing the misery of others.

have fun

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Founding

Simple fact, you do not see Jews bombing German restaurants in revenge. There is no such thing as moderate Islam. Actions speak louder than words and I'm done giving them second chances.

Zionists(mainly jews) did their share of bombing and murdering getting the State of Israel,anyway all religions have their fringe side,the only difference is the middle east has been meddled with by western powers for loong time,hence easy indoctrination of young people.Anyway are you surpirsed? of course some lunatic groups of muslims are going to rejoice and praise allah over this tragic incident.Im not surprised anyway...was only a matter of time considering the high profile and outlet the media gives these loons.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I read somewhere the Al Quaida were planning a global fireball of wildfires going across every continent. I don't believe in the Al Quaida as portayed in the media exists, but still, it is disturbing.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
i think we should burn down some mosques and see whos laughing then

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Is it yet time to get the mullahs together and tell them how it is? There is tacit approval of terrorism at all levels in the Muslim world.
I recommend a world conference where the heads of state tell them to police their own or we will take what they hold dear. Big city dirty nuke? Good-bye, Mecca, with a time-on-target strike from all participating countries. I just know the Russians have another Tsar Bomba they want to try out. Two week notice to clear out so we don't erase anyone except martyrs who want to stay. No Mecca, no hajj, no happy dance, just 100 square miles of glass-lined craters that will glow for 1000 years.
Attacks will all come with a price and a list should be provided to each Mullah of what each act of terror will cost. Big attacks lose Mecca first, Medina next, then Qom and so on down the list of holy cities. Little attacks might only cost a madrassa or a mosque, here and there. Political assasinations would result in the sudden loss of a radical Mullah in the west. Terrorists tried and found guilty would be beheaded while wrapped in a fresh pigskin.

Play nice or we fuse the sand in the sandbox.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Really, some people really have to make you laugh.

Cointelpro.

Has anyone even remotely thought that some of the posters arn't even muslim?
just like there are people posting on these forums and all other forums posting disinfo.
How hard would it really be for a goverment to set up a fake site and employ 20 people to post disinfo to stir the emotion.

Remember that Obama wants a surge into Afghanistan and will be wanting the coalition of the willing to throw a few extra troops in,
and as far as I know, a large proportion of Australians would prefer not to have troops in the middle east and these posts coming on the heels of Aussie troops killing 5 children in Afghanistan.

You must keep the passion alive if you want to keep fighting.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
Cointelpro.

Agreed.

The bushfires were not caused by jihadists.

So there's a few of them laughing at the devastation? Ignore them and they'll go away.

The mass-media plays this for more than what it is worth.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons

Originally posted by Founding

Zionists(mainly jews) did their share of bombing and murdering getting the State of Israel,

Yep, and don't forget that massive poisoning of the Germans that was planned after the war... In the end only a small amount of the (lower strength) poison made it into the produce from one bakery... Only killing a few Germans, but the idea was to get it into the water supply in huge quantity... If memory serves a ship sank, or was sunk killing plenty of sea life. Gonna have to look for the details on that one, just going from memory at the moment.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

I hate to say it, but I think you are spot on with your idea. Treating these people like they are civilized and living in this century doesn't work. They don't value life, they value an idea. They believe in tribal warfare that is more relevant to a past era, except now they've taken it world-wide.

It's time to turn up the volume, so to speak.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Lookingup

here is a thought.

What do you think would happen if western countries pulled out of muslim countries?
there is an awful big chance that the so called terrorists would have no reason to hate the west and just go back to fighting each other.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I think is fun the fact when the western world was happy and celebrating the killing of afghan/Iraq "population/terrorists" just after the 9/11 it wasn't condemned by the people. This just show how hypocrite and biases we are about these issues. How do you think the people from the "other side" feel about the celebration of thousand deaths?

PS: Let be honest.. Don't matter the religion... Religion is the oldest excuse used by extremists to justify personal agenda. Quoting my own sig

To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail. — Mark Twain

[edit on 14/2/09 by blackcube]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
sheikyermami.com...-114718

Sheikh Haron has sent a letter 12th February to John Brumby the premier of Victoria. Sheikh Haron has revealed some intelligence about the Islamic operation for lighting bushfires which was a plan to make Australia’s 9/11. Sheikh Harun says that the Kilmore fire which started on the 7th February 2009 was successfully lit ….

Ayatollah Manteghi Boroujerdi confessed that his Muslim fellow have done the Islamic operation of Victoria’s bushfire, then Sheikh Haron wrote:
“Australia’s 9/11 would be an act of revenge. Yes, it would be an act of revenge for Australian’s participation in the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. It would be an act of revenge for the Bali bomber’s execution which was the result of Australian pressure on Indonesian politicians. It would be an act of revenge for all kinds of oppression our Government has committed.

Dear Mr. Brumby if the victims of the Victorian bushfires were innocent, the civilians who were killed by the Australian soldiers in Afghanistan were innocent as well.
Australians are busy with sex, drugs, drinking and gambling, so as a result our corrupt politicians have the opportunity to oppress other nations.
Australian citizens will be killed as long as they don’t stop their authorities from killing the citizens of other countries.
Australians deserve to be burned in the fire of hell, the fire of Bush is nothing!”

www.sheikhharon.com...

Some details of the Islamic operation on Saturday 7th February 2009:
www.sheikhharon.com...

new topics

top topics

join