It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Hare UFO Video Footage & Photos: Why isn't there any?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I was just thinking today about the UFO sighting at O'Hare: www.youtube.com... I always thought it was odd that no video or pictures came out of that sighting since, it would seem, so many people actually saw it. Airports are LOADED with travelers carrying cameras and since most cell phones also have cameras, you would think that someone would at least attempt to photograph the UFO! I realize that there were other threads about this sighting but I haven't been able to find any photographic evidence whatsoever! Don't you think that's odd?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
its not only odd but bizzzarr

what happend to the cctv footage???

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
i was actually looking for some O'Hare footage yesterday and couldn't find any IOTA other than a trailer for UFO Hunters. pretty odd if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

This is off air capture of a news broadcast during the sightings. I am not sure if the UFO pictured is authentic or a sample of what it could have been.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I figured it was common knowledge with the O'Hare incident, but since it's not been mentioned here: Dan Akroyd was said to have footage of the incident, which was going to be released in his next documentary, but he seems to have disappeared from the scene at least. Must be busy working on the new Ghostbusters videogame

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I have to imagine if UFOs are real then a cover up is involved. Since this was a pretty credible case with multiple eye witnesses without photographic evidence, I assume all such evidence was confiscated by one means or another and those who did take pictures were threatened.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Because no one filmed it. I think thats the simplist explanation aight??

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
O'Hare Airport UFO Sighting -- UPDATE: Photos & Analysis
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Second "O'Hare UFO IMAGE"? -- UPDATE: HOAX CONFIRMED
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Thanks, zorgon.
I ran a search earlier but this never came up at all. It's too bad many of the images (analysis) have since been removed (by photobucket and image shack, I assume). I would have liked to see them.
It's odd that the only possible photo was posted by someone who never returned to comment further on it. Still, it's more than I was able to find!

new topics

top topics

join