It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eating Dead humans how how insane?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Eating Dead humans how how insane?

www.ceveni.com

Cannibalism the word itself is very much disturbing to hear, did you know there are a small sect of people in India called aghori sadhus who still practice cannibalism eating meat rotten dead and meditating on human corpse....
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I came across this post from digg.... which says a sect of people called aghori sadhus eat dead human flesh though i did not believed it when i saw the video i was surprise to see a man who eats the human flesh raw.... though i have little doubt whether the video is fake can anyone tell about the authenticity of the video? whether it is fake or genuine

www.ceveni.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Soylent Green is people!!! Canibalism might come into vogue if we don't stop screwing the farmers!!

Zindo

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
That is an insane video and the music just adds a mystic quality to it.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by samantha7

I don't know about this tape, but cannibalism is an old and honored tradition in some cultures.

Some did it to honor the dead. They would eat the flesh of their dead relatives in order to ensure that the spirits of the deceased "lived" on within them.

Other cultures ate the enemies they killed in battle.

It is gross but there are still small, remote groups of people in the world who practice cannibalism for various reasons.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
bit gross...but the worms are going to eat it anyway i guess...fair play,waste not want not.
Its still used as a sort of death sentence in some cultures,if a man kills another man,here is a clip from a seriously good bbc series everyone should buy.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I can't say for the video but I have heard of tribes that do this as for raw that's not only disgusting it's down right dangerous now days.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
edition.cnn.com...

have a look at this link from CNN

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
It seems kind of logical really, many a animal will eat their dead for the nourishment, it seems we humans let emotions get in the way far too often. Having said that its not for me i dont think ill ever get that hungry thankfully, not to mention the disease's like Kuru that it can inflict.

Heres a extremely speculative article on just that

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
aghori sadhus are indeed a very real sect in India. Some good info can be found here Aghori Sadhus

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
OMG!!! Video is really insane and not even think of how that man eats raw meat yuk!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I've heard of people getting together on Sundays who pretend to eat the body of their prophet and drink his blood.

Maybe that's why when they went looking for that dude they couldn't find him. His far out followers gobbled him right up.

Prophet. Yummm. Tasty.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I reckon if that's their taste, they can wash it down with a good swig of cow piss, which apparently is also part of India menu.

Those people have got the culinary delights, no?

top topics

join