It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military build up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Question: Does anyone on ATS live near Air Force Bases, military posts i.e. Army/Marine. If so have you noticed any buildups or more than normal activity at these bases? The reason i ask is i've notice a lot of increased fighter jets lately. Last week we had 4 what looked like F/A 18 Hornets in formation. Lately they've been flying low and fast. When i say "they" i mean fighter jets. A little of background information. I live near a AFRB that is a midway point for the east coast and overseas. There is a air guard unit in Westfield with F-15's.

And some some guard and reserve units. The reserve unit i am thinking of is been out of business since they got back from Iraq. But everytime i go by the building there are always soldiers there. And they are always getting more tractor trailers.

Answer: In my view we are watching the massive build up of military equipment and soldiers for enslaving by our government masters. Didn't they have Army units "training" in New Orleans last week with gunships? I don't see the next 4 years being a good thing. I invite anyone with any information regarding there personal expirences with this trend of military power.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I live near the national guard base everyday.... Its the service area for military vehicles. Its my counties service center too. Living in the north Metro of the Twin Cities, personally, I haven't noticed anything unusual. Then again, I live in one of the most liberal areas of my state... But I have noticed over the past few months more low-flying helicopter missions over my house... Idk, it could just be training. I got a friend who's brothers are in the military, a col., a sergeant, and a navy seal in training. I'll let ya everyone know if I ever get anything.

new topics

join