It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Freemasonry is not evil, then why are they away taking your money?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
As far as Masonry goes, one reason they do charity work is so they can be granted tax exempiton. Many Religions are registered as chrariteis and get tax benefits because of it.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ats__fan039
As far as Masonry goes, one reason they do charity work is so they can be granted tax exempiton. Many Religions are registered as chrariteis and get tax benefits because of it.

No, they get tax exempt statues because they are a private non-profit organization. has nothing to do with charity. Also, they are not a religion either.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

I see what your referring to.

But you must understand that these occurrences of symbolism occurring more and more in the MSM, like pointing and using other mason signs, is just coincidence. That compass wasn't really a compass, its just representing a compass and should not be thought of as a mason compass. Easy really...

You conspiracy people crack me up and I guess next you'll tell me that 911 was an inside job and that bush wasn't a war criminal.

What some people will believe... whew...

** That is one ugly looking avatar... sorry...

****ADDED**** And that interview is in the Treasury Departments diplomatic room, as stated by Brian w as the interview began. This is the treasury depts decor... I image that most diplomats would be high level masons.... Oh sorry, there are no high level masons...

[edit on 14-2-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

Would you believe someone if they said they were a 33rd and refuted what you post? I just have the time right now to join the Scottish Rite.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ats__fan039

This is not true.

Freemasonry at least in my state is non-profit, but not tax-exempt. There are charities that masonry supports that are tax exempt but the organization definitely pays taxes.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This thread is silly.
Everyone knows the Rothschilds control the credit and financial systems. Masonry, 33 degrees included have nothing at all to do with it. Yes, there is a conspiracy, but Masonry is not the antagonist in this plot. They are the bastion against it.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by solomanskey
This thread is silly.
Everyone knows the Rothschilds control the credit and financial systems. Masonry, 33 degrees included have nothing at all to do with it. Yes, there is a conspiracy, but Masonry is not the antagonist in this plot. They are the bastion against it.

I'm telling you guys it's Colonel Sanders with his beady little eyes and his "Secret Recipe"! :-)

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I dunno how much masons inparticular really control on the entire world stage today. But they are a powerful organization and used to be extremely powerful.

In canada they were at the top of the pyramid, they would move into a town, a doctor, a banker, a shopkeeper, a dentist, a miner, a carpenter, etc. Every professional position was filled by a mason, using this method they helped eachother free of charge, giving them a benefit over the rest of the town. But they would also control the entire town by doing this.

They created lodges all across the country to meet up at, share info, create logs of goings on, trade, plan to dominate etc.

A friend of mine, his great grandfather was a 33rd degree deputy grand master, (though he claims the ranks go much farther in reality) he was part of the Queens Rifles who were travelling around 'protecting' the railways. My friend believes that these guys were meant to eliminate natives and ensure the safe passage of trains loaded with gold, headed for the east then onto england.

He also believes this happened during WWI, some what a gold robbery was had during those years.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by king9072]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

Freemasonry at least in my state is non-profit, but not tax-exempt. There are charities that masonry supports that are tax exempt but the organization definitely pays taxes.

Freemasonry is a 501(c) tax-exempt fraternal organization in the United States. Don't know about other countries.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072

using this method they helped eachother free of charge, giving them a benefit over the rest of the town.

As do Elks, Moose, Odd Fellows, Rotarians, Lions club, KofC, Church membership etc. Your point being that masonry is no different in many respects than any other fraternal or religious organization. Groundbreaking!
We have one thing that the others dont though and that's fish Fries!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Errr....hate to break it you, bro, but I was at a Knights of Pythias fish fry last week.

Of course, it was only bass. Masonic ones have flounder.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
To the OP: Your repeated implications that non-33 degree Masons are somehow "nobodies" demonstrates nothing more than your ignorance of the structure of Freemasonry, and a likelihood that you are one of the many armchair researchers who believe that Freemasonry is controlled by some elite upper echelon who keep the rest in darkness and ignorance.

Silly silly thread.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Errr....hate to break it you, bro, but I was at a Knights of Pythias fish fry last week.

Of course, it was only bass. Masonic ones have flounder.

Both groups have fish fries! It's a Conspiracy! The cod is symbolic of the supple flesh of young children while bass represents adolescent flesh

top topics

<< 1   >>

join